*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

The defendant can drop the case among other things. The judge didn't say there was no evidence. That's just you saying that's what happened with no evidence.

The cop saw bruising on the wrist and neck. Sorry again you lied about the information or just don't care about the information and prefer your made up scenarios.

You have no clue what the wife may have done to the husband. I once dated a woman who ripped the hair weave right off of her former husband's head. They would have knock down drag out fights all the time. Your theory that women never instigate the hostilities doesn't square with reality. When contacted, the woman declined to comment, so it's doubtful there's anything there that Hillary douche bags can use. All you know is that the case was dropped. End of story.

The defendant can drop the case among other things. The judge didn't say there was no evidence. That's just you saying that's what happened with no evidence.

The cop saw bruising on the wrist and neck. Sorry again you lied about the information or just don't care about the information and prefer your made up scenarios.

You have no clue what the wife may have done to the husband. I once dated a woman who ripped the hair weave right off of her former husband's head. They would have knock down drag out fights all the time. Your theory that women never instigate the hostilities doesn't square with reality. When contacted, the woman declined to comment, so it's doubtful there's anything there that Hillary douche bags can use. All you know is that the case was dropped. End of story.

Maybe the reason the logic that women never instigate hostilities doesn't make sense is because you made it up and no one said it.

The cop saw the evidence. Now apologize for making up scenarios that never happened and calling this woman a liar.

Maybe the reason the logic that women never instigate hostilities doesn't make sense is because you made it up and no one said it.

The cop saw the evidence. Now apologize for making up scenarios that never happened and calling this woman a liar.

The cop saw "red marks," not bruising. That's all you know. No other evidence about the incident was reported. The case was dismissed. End of story.

You think that if your wife is complaining that you aren't being attentive enough, then that is grounds for divorce? You sound like a real catch, bub.
He's an alt-righty. He's got more in common with ISIS than with the principles our nation was founded upon.

Alt-righty?

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, so I suggest that you just shut the hell up.

Childish name calling serves no purpose other than to tar you with the ignorance brush.
You want to drive a wedge between moderate Muslims and the west, you want to get rid of people that are different from you, you hate gay people, and you want to write religion into law. ISIS and the alt-right have those things in common.
Boy, I'm glad there aren't any of those around. They sound scary.
That was a redundant comment. Everyone already knows you think everything is scary.
I have noticed, in my time on the internet, that when someone says "Everyone knows", they generally don't.

A guy who works for Trump was once involved in domestic violence...

While Bill Clinton spent most of his career engaging in sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, adultery, and pedophilia.

Both he and Hillary have spent their lives enriching themselves by selling political access and favors, which is all coming out in public now...

...and the OP's point is WHAT exactly?!
That it's only bad when the other guy is associated with people that have problems in their past.

.........BREAKING....... Crooked Hillary's husband once convicted of lying under oath.

President Obama cuts a deal with Iran to allow them to keep their nuclear facilities some of which is underground, gave the country with connections to ISIS $400 million in a ransom for hostage exchange while their leader was quoted as saying he would like to wipe Israel off the map, and this is the "breaking news" Jews should be concerned about? Either this is a desperate attempt to find anything they can on Trump that will stick to counter Hillary's emails and foundation reports, or they are just complete idiots.

Um, Iran is the one fighting ISIS right now, dummy.

And if the Zionists don't want to be wiped off the map, they can always go back to Europe where they came from.
Because Europe is just so very accommodating...

It was only a woman. I'm sure Republicans feel it's no big deal.

Besides, it seems he only did it once. So it must be OK.

.........BREAKING....... Crooked Hillary's husband once convicted of lying under oath.

Uh. No. The Senate Acquitted him.
Then the judge served justice and the Ark board followed through with the punishment.
And what justice was that?
I'll let you look it up. Suffice it to say it resulted in Bubba having his law license suspended for 5 years and his handlers having to pay a $90,000 fine.

I wasn't talking about the impeachment you stupid confused Moon Bat.

The judicial action wasn't a conviction, dumbass. He paid a fine. that's not a conviction.

Yup, he LIED about a blow job. so what.

Kind of better about lying about why we went to war and killed thousands of people, don't you think.

Excuse me?

It takes a conviction in order to enforce a fine.

Reality fairy skip your house today?

Forum List

Back