Trumpocrats Say Clinton ‘Alt-Right’ Speech Backfires, Turns Democrats Toward Donald Trump

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That was my reaction as well. Hillary is sounding like nutburger conspiracy theorist.

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Trumpocrats executive director Christian Rickers told Breitbart News that Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, is “simply unhinged” as evidenced by her speech in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday.

“Hillary is simply unhinged and appealing to the lowest common denominator,” Rickers, a lifelong Democrat who backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries but is now leading a movement crossing over to the Republican Party to back GOP nominee Donald Trump, told Breitbart News in response to Clinton’s “alt-right” speech. “Her performance today was more evidence of how desperate she has become.”

Rickers’ organization, the “Trumpocrats,” represents the tens of thousands of Democrats who are leaving the Democratic Party because they believe Hillary Clinton does not represent their values—and are instead voting for Trump in the general election.

Breitbart might say it, what with the magazine being run by his campaign manager, but that doesn't make it true.

It is, in fact, very false.

Breitbart might say it, what with the magazine being run by his campaign manager, but that doesn't make it true.

No, Hillary is unhinged, and she should be due to the eventual release of more Wikileaks and people no longer believing the media is objective at all.

There is a very good chance that if Trump wins, Hillary goes to prison. Literally.

For a bunch of cry babies to whine about who the media is in the tank for and then go and post a Breitbart article is the height of hypocrisy.

No, Hillary is unhinged, and she should be due to the eventual release of more Wikileaks and people no longer believing the media is objective at all.

There is a very good chance that if Trump wins, Hillary goes to prison. Literally.

No there isn't.

:rofl: Finger-boy quotes Dimbart -- the "Media arm of the Alt Right" :rofl:

Gullible's Travels....
Why are you so fucking retarded?

No facts, no reason, just mockery and "Hillary is inevitable".

You are a joke. Welcome to my ignore list, ass hole. I am tired of you wasting my time.

You've described your own posts in this thread (probably elsewhere too) perfectly.

If you want to put people on ignore then just do it, but let's not pretend that you are punishing anyone.

:rofl: Finger-boy quotes Dimbart -- the "Media arm of the Alt Right" :rofl:

Gullible's Travels....
Why are you so fucking retarded?

No facts, no reason, just mockery and "Hillary is inevitable".

You are a joke. Welcome to my ignore list, ass hole. I am tired of you wasting my time.

"Wasting YOUR time" :rofl:

It's not posted to you. It ain't even your thread. YOU JUST GOT HERE.

Actually I left a whole link about it, with a history. And I never said squat about Hillary. You just made that up.

You run and hide now. But not under the bed -- there's monsters in there.

None so blind....

That was my reaction as well. Hillary is sounding like nutburger conspiracy theorist.

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Trumpocrats executive director Christian Rickers told Breitbart News that Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, is “simply unhinged” as evidenced by her speech in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday.

“Hillary is simply unhinged and appealing to the lowest common denominator,” Rickers, a lifelong Democrat who backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries but is now leading a movement crossing over to the Republican Party to back GOP nominee Donald Trump, told Breitbart News in response to Clinton’s “alt-right” speech. “Her performance today was more evidence of how desperate she has become.”

Rickers’ organization, the “Trumpocrats,” represents the tens of thousands of Democrats who are leaving the Democratic Party because they believe Hillary Clinton does not represent their values—and are instead voting for Trump in the general election.
^ typical alt-right loser

H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

Forum List

Back