Breaking: Top Ferguson Cop Confirms Brown Family Members And Stepdad Are 'Bloods' Gang Members

There is no policy that does that.
Welfare seems to have done that!

Welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring"?

How has it done that specifically for black males?
Mama don't know who daddy be. Don't care. Gimme my chips!

Despite your incoherent post, you haven't demonstrated how welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring."
Ain't my prollem you cain't read, girl!
There is no policy that does that.

Despite your incoherent post, you haven't demonstrated how welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring."

How do liberal policies specifically "absolve the black male of any responsibility for his offspring"?

How do liberal policies specifically "absolve the black male of any responsibility for his offspring"?
Ain't you neva heard of Murphita Brown?

Ask a black kid who has never seen his biological father.

There are millions of them out there.

Where I live, in mostly black, $73K median household income PG County, the kids insist that if two children have the same mother they are full brother and sister.

Maybe. How is it from "liberal policies" that this happened?

And furthermore, how exactly did those "liberal policies absolve the black father from responsibility"?

And furthermore, how exactly did those "liberal policies absolve the black father from responsibility"?
Your little act is boring. Now comes the part where you say "what little act?". Yes, youre predictable too.

Your little act is boring. Now comes the part where you say "what little act?". Yes, youre predictable too.

Asking questions and expecting someone to back up a claim is sooooooo boring........

Asking questions and expecting someone to back up a claim is sooooooo boring........
Over 70% of negro kids do not have a father in the home.
If you don't think that has a very important impact in how a young negro boy learns to relate to the world around him then more fool you pal.
But go ahead and keep making excuses for the negroes who accomplish nothing and prey on innocents. Ironically you are part of the problem.

Over 70% of negro kids do not have a father in the home.
If you don't think that has a very important impact in how a young negro boy learns to relate to the world around him then more fool you pal.
But go ahead and keep making excuses for the negroes who accomplish nothing and prey on innocents. Ironically you are part of the problem.

How did "liberal policies" make that statistic happen?

Laura Ingraham: “When you hear that soundbite from the stepfather of Michael Brown, what’s your reaction?”

Missouri Lt. Governor Peter Kinder: “That he should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.”

Kinder explained to Ingraham that following the catastrophic 2011 tornado in Joplin, MO, 300 miles down the road from Ferguson, you didn’t see looters, because residents made it clear, by putting homemade signs on their homes and businesses that said “looters will be shot.”

“Nothing quite says civil rights outrage like a fifth of Jack Daniels,” Ingraham joked, referring to the massive amount of liquor found around the Ferguson mayhem.

“Or a new plasma [TV],” Kinder quipped.

Arrest Michael Brown 8217 s Stepfather for Inciting a Riot Says Missouri Lt. Governor

Michael Brown's mom and stepfather should be charged. Ghetto trash.

Forum List

Back