Breaking the Silence holds exhibition in Zurich

montelatici, et al,

What is this nonsense.

(COMMENT)

First, Israel is --- without question --- allowed to defense itself and declare its innocence. Just as anyone is allowed to declare its innocence when accused of a crime. Trying to attach some significants to that is rather unscrupulous.

Second, the Multinational Military Group (MNMG) that conducted the investigation, was NOT something that the Israelis had assembled. They were 11 former chiefs of staff, generals, senior officers, political leaders and officials from the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Australia and Colombia.

The evaluation of the allegation that Israel committed "War Crimes" was a sort of peer review in which other members of senior leadership in various Armed Forces examined the circumstances and the incidents, to reach a conclusion relative to Customary Law relative to Warfare.

There is no question that the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) generally cries that someone (particularly the one with the military advantage --- especially true in the case of Israel) committed a "war crime." But it is rare, when the military and legal experts examine the actual situation and conditions, that such allegations are substantiated.

This is not to say that there are issues, subject to the permanent status of negotiations, that may need litigated or mediated. Nor am I implying that war reparations or civil claims might need special settlement. But overall, these are not war crime issues.

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you being serious? It would be as if the USSR put together a Commission on Russian actions in occupied Afghanistan made up of generals from armies of the Warsaw pact, Vietnam and Cuba. You people are nuts.

You don't know what you are rambling on about, the military leaders come from nations that have no affiliations to Israel and are truly neutral. They only look at facts and are not racially or religiously motivated like you, so they came to the conclusion that Israel acted above and beyond what was expected in the circumstances. This is what gets up your nose isn't it when other people see the reality and come out in favour of Israel, even devout R.C's

Hahahahahahaha!

Maniacal laughter again freddy boy because you have been shown up as a NAZI JEW HATER

How can I possibly be a Nazi Jew hater? You are the BNP member. I am a Roosevelt Democrat. And, I have no hate for Jews.

Well constatntly falsifying data, presenting opinions as facts and digging on Jews to refute their identity, it's called identity murder.

One who's obsessed with it calls on himself to be called a Racist.

Are you being serious? It would be as if the USSR put together a Commission on Russian actions in occupied Afghanistan made up of generals from armies of the Warsaw pact, Vietnam and Cuba. You people are nuts.

You don't know what you are rambling on about, the military leaders come from nations that have no affiliations to Israel and are truly neutral. They only look at facts and are not racially or religiously motivated like you, so they came to the conclusion that Israel acted above and beyond what was expected in the circumstances. This is what gets up your nose isn't it when other people see the reality and come out in favour of Israel, even devout R.C's

Hahahahahahaha!

Maniacal laughter again freddy boy because you have been shown up as a NAZI JEW HATER

How can I possibly be a Nazi Jew hater? You are the BNP member. I am a Roosevelt Democrat. And, I have no hate for Jews.

Well constatntly falsifying data, presenting opinions as facts and digging on Jews to refute their identity, it's called identity murder.

What was "falsified"? The only falsification is undertaken by those maintaining the Zionist myth. What "opinions" have I expressed. What have I stated that refutes the Jewish identity.

Hahahahahahaha!

What was "falsified"? The only falsification is undertaken by those maintaining the Zionist myth. What "opinions" have I expressed. What have I stated that refutes the Jewish identity.

Your cherry picked exerts from reports lodged in the UN archives that support your NAZI JEW HATRED POV

Hahahahahahaha!

Your cherry picked exerts from reports lodged in the UN archives that support your NAZI JEW HATRED POV

Selecting the text that supports one's claim is not "cherry picking", nor is it falsification. It is what is normally done when a link is requested. You have to stop with this "NAZI JEW HATRED" libel you use with anyone that disagrees with you.

Selecting the text that supports one's claim is not "cherry picking", nor is it falsification. It is what is normally done when a link is requested. You have to stop with this "NAZI JEW HATRED" libel you use with anyone that disagrees with you.

Didn't You say Israelis weren't jews? Didn't You say Israelis had no connection and history with Jerusalem?
Didn't You say: THAT ASHKENAZI JEWS WHO WERE HUNTED FOR BEING JEWS SURVIVED A GENOCIDE WERE POLISH?
Didn't You say balestinians are being cleansed by Jews?

Didn't You say Israelis weren't jews? Didn't You say Israelis had no connection and history with Jerusalem?
Didn't You say: THAT ASHKENAZI JEWS WHO WERE HUNTED FOR BEING JEWS SURVIVED A GENOCIDE WERE POLISH?

I did not say that Israelis were not Jews.

I never said that Jews did not have a connection to Jerusalem.

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were cleansed from what is now Israel, I don't think anyone denies this, Zionists included.

Starting the text in the middle of a sentence and missing parts from the middle because they alter the context of the paragraph is cherry picking. Not providing a link is showing you have something to hide. This is your standard at the moment and you are being pulled up short every day for doing so. Even when the section is posted in full and proper context you still deny that it is real and claim it is Zionist hasbara propaganda.

I did not say that Israelis were not Jews.

I never said that Jews did not have a connection to Jerusalem.

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were cleansed from what is now Israel, I don't think anyone denies this, Zionists included.

YES YOU DID

YES YOU DID

NO THEY WERE NOT AND YOUR OWN LINK PROVED THIS

Forum List

Back