Breaking: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal (57-43 vote)

. You can keep your doctor excetra, excetra.

Show me where in ACA it states that you will keep your doctor.

Conservative fools keep using this line as if doctor or insurance turnover was invented by ACA. It certainly wasn't and few of Obama's false promises don't reflect on law's actual merits.

You know what's REALLY going to cause people to lose their doctor and insurance? REPEALING OF ACA.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I know you call it Obamacare, but it still is does NOT make it conflatable with Obama the person.

How the law was sold ALSO doesn't change what the law IS. It can't refute it's merits.

When will you leftardz ever learn.

Your lies have consequences.

Especially when you are fucking with people's livelyhood and healthcare.

Last edited:

Conservative fools keep using this line as if doctor or insurance turnover was invented by ACA. It certainly wasn't and few of Obama's false promises don't reflect on law's actual merits.

You know what's REALLY going to cause people to lose their doctor and insurance? REPEALING OF ACA.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I know you call it Obamacare, but it still is does NOT make it conflatable with Obama the person.

How the law was sold ALSO doesn't change what the law IS. It can't refute it's merits.

Especially when you are fucking with people's livelyhood amd healthcare.

Lol you just repeated same thing in a different way without ever improving on your bust argument.

And by the way Repeal of ACA would be HUGELY "fucking with people's livelyhood amd healthcare."

. ACA was full of lies in which made people regret they ever capitualated to the Demon-crats on the issue. Let that sink in.

I have trouble absorbing bullshit.

What lies are in Affordable Care Act and how is Romney's healthcare reform different?

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I got to disagree. The ACA is not perfect. That has been known and acknowledged from the start. It can be easily fixed if the crazy right would just help a little. It will be seen by history, even with the fixable flaws, as a great gift to the country, and Obama deserves to have his name permanently associated with it. Anything the right might come up with, which looks like nothing for now, can't hope to compare to what a fixed Obamacare could do to help our country.

What lies are in Affordable Care Act and how is Romney's healthcare reform different?

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I got to disagree. The ACA is not perfect. That has been known and acknowledged from the start. It can be easily fixed if the crazy right would just help a little. It will be seen by history, even with the fixable flaws, as a great gift to the country, and Obama deserves to have his name permanently associated with it. Anything the right might come up with, which looks like nothing for now, can't hope to compare to what a fixed Obamacare could do to help our country.

Doesn't make Obama and ACA conflatable. ACA's merits do not hinge on Obama.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

Especially when you are fucking with people's livelyhood amd healthcare.

Lol you just repeated same thing in a different way without ever improving on your bust argument.

LOL!

Narcissism much?

Ummm leftard.... why do you think I owe you anything? There is no need to improve on an argument based on a leftard's claim that it is a "bust." You tardz LOST. You have been REJECTED. Get the fuck over yourself. Nobody "owes" you jack shit.

Americans prefer Obamacare to anything the Republicans have come up with by a two to one margin.

It is being reported that the Republicans' preferred Obamacare repeal bill was just defeated: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal

For Republicans, the failure ended the day on a sour note, hours after a more triumphant scene on the Senate floor. Lawmakers from both parties had risen to their feet in the afternoon and applauded when Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, showed up in the chamber despite his diagnosis of brain cancer. He cast a crucial vote in favor of opening what promises to be a freewheeling, hard-fought debate over the future of the Affordable Care Act.

The first thing they need to do is go after the cost of PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. We are paying 4 to 6 times more than Canada & Europe. This sends premiums sky-rocketing and creates huge deficits in Medicare and Medicade programs. This is the problem and the solution if they would just get the cajones to stand up to big PHARMA and say no more.
10 Reasons Your Prescription Drug Prices Are So Painfully High -- The Motley Fool
Why Prescription Drugs Cost So Much - AARP
Take Me Out to the Pill Game

The good headlines for the GOP only lasted a couple of hours tonight.
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

#FAIL #TrumpCare

John Boehner stated months ago that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season. Citing that Republicans never agree on health care. He also states in this article that Republicans will eventually come around and work with Democrats to fix the problems with Obamacare.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

You just can't repeal Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Obamacare is the law of the land and all insurance policies in this country are written according to it.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

No, at this point, the possible advantages of the ACA don't hinge on Obama, but the program was presented by Obama, and he deserves the credit for the good that it does the country, even if the right is stupid enough to try to repeal it for the 65th or 66th time. I lost count.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

No, at this point, the possible advantages of the ACA don't hinge on Obama, but the program was presented by Obama, and he deserves the credit for the good that it does the country, even if the right is stupid enough to try to repeal it for the 65th or 66th time. I lost count.

...ok give him credit lol

John Boehner stated months ago that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season. Citing that Republicans never agree on health care. He also states in this article that Republicans will eventually come around and work with Democrats to fix the problems with Obamacare.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

You just can't repeal Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight. Obamacare is the law of the land and all insurance policies in this country are written according to it.

Dude knows what he is talking about now that he is...umm...unbound by politics.

But, hey! We are ONLY 20 TRILLION dollars in debt! What could possibly go wrong with adding another 10 Trillion to that?

Except ACA doesn't add to debt (let alone add 10 trillion!) long term because it PAYS-FOR it's spending.

Any other bullshit?

Joseph Antos,@joeantosJames C. Capretta
September 9, 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

SHAREMark as favorite
Obamacare will increase federal debt, not reduce it

The president has mostly avoided talking about the federal budget during his time in office, but he did promise that the Affordable Care Act — ObamaCare — would help lower deficits in the short and long term. CBO backed him up on this claim in 2010, estimating that the deficit would be reduced by 0.5% to 1.0% of GDP over the medium term. But the agency’s new forecast shows why the law is more likely to make the deficit worse, not better.

Keep Melting, Snowflake, Your tears are sweet and tasty.

Bullshit, you claimed 10 trillion dollar debt from ACA.

There are going to be disagreements about 25+ year projections base don what will happen with the law going forward, but that massive debt effect you simply made up.

Google the word "sarcasm" fucktard.

Pretty sure sarcasm doesn't account for the part where you made up bogus numbers.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I kept my doctor and plan.

But, hey! We are ONLY 20 TRILLION dollars in debt! What could possibly go wrong with adding another 10 Trillion to that?

Except ACA doesn't add to debt (let alone add 10 trillion!) long term because it PAYS-FOR it's spending.

Any other bullshit?

Joseph Antos,@joeantosJames C. Capretta
September 9, 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

SHAREMark as favorite
Obamacare will increase federal debt, not reduce it

The president has mostly avoided talking about the federal budget during his time in office, but he did promise that the Affordable Care Act — ObamaCare — would help lower deficits in the short and long term. CBO backed him up on this claim in 2010, estimating that the deficit would be reduced by 0.5% to 1.0% of GDP over the medium term. But the agency’s new forecast shows why the law is more likely to make the deficit worse, not better.

Keep Melting, Snowflake, Your tears are sweet and tasty.

Bullshit, you claimed 10 trillion dollar debt from ACA.

There are going to be disagreements about 25+ year projections base don what will happen with the law going forward, but that massive debt effect you simply made up.

Google the word "sarcasm" fucktard.

Pretty sure sarcasm doesn't account for the part where you made up bogus numbers.

Good thing we have Trump and a GOP majority in both houses to make sure my Sarcastic forecast will never come to fruition, then HUH.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

Especially when you are fucking with people's livelyhood and healthcare.

The GOP bill SUCKED for everyone. 50 & over were targeted for much higher premiums. Anyone with a preexisting condition which usually hits 50 & over would not be able to afford medical insurance. The below link is an AARP advertisement on it--WATCH IT.
AARP ad says House GOP health care bill would boost insurance rates for older Americans

They need to sit down with Democrats and FIX Obamacare. They can start with PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. We are paying 4 to 6 times more for the same dam pill than Canada & Europe. This skyrocket's premiums & puts huge deficits in Medicare/Medicade, and the only thing they do then is cut benefits.
Medscape: Medscape Access
Why Prescription Drugs Cost So Much - AARP
Here are the 6 reasons why prescription drugs are so expensive

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

So, YOU are the one.

:clap:

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

So, YOU are the one.

Most of my friends and coworkers also kept their plans and doctors.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

So, YOU are the one.

Most of my friends and coworkers also kept their plans and doctors.

Was Duhbummer only talking to you and your friends then? Or was he telling EVERYBODY else that they could keep their doctors, too?

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

So, YOU are the one.

More bull.

Obama was wrong to make an ABSOLUTE statement about people losing doctor, but as a matter of fact most people did still continue to go to their doctor and the ACA did not affect them much since it was mostly concentrated around INDIVIDUAL insurance market.

It did cause some turn over, but repealing it will cause many times more disruptions.

Last edited:

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

So, YOU are the one.

Most did. those with crappy policies went to a better policy.

Forum List

Back