Breaking: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal (57-43 vote)

Trump has already signed 40 bills into law, I'm sorry what was your point?

They are almost all simply repealing existing legislation, except broadly supported Veterans Affairs reform, Trump got little to nothing positive done.

Here is a sample of what Trump has been "busy" with:

March 27, 2017: H.J. Res. 58 - "Joint Resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Department of Education relating to teacher preparation issues"

This resolution strikes down another Obama-era Education Department regulation that established definitions and requirements for states and higher education institution to develop ways to assess teacher preparation.

Translation :crybaby: Blues debunked our liberal talking point again :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Why do all the Trumpsters behave like silly adolescents?

What has Turmp delivered legislatively that you were hoping for when you voted for him? Name one.

He crushed Hillary embarrassing her, the Dem party, and the liberal media now that's a win!! :eusa_dance: Then you Demwits bragged that Trump couldn't put a conservative on the SCOTUS and we used the nuke option on your ass and did :eusa_dance: I'd go on but the mods say I'm too mean to you poor libs.

Trump did not crush anyone. Had Clinton got 1.5% more in each state, she would have won. This was a election where people voted for who they hated the least.

The winning side gets to tell the losing side why they lost, Trump crushed her trust me on this.

OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.
OBAMA IS NOT ACA.

I know you call it Obamacare, but it still is does NOT make it conflatable with Obama the person.

I kept my doctor and plan.

Here let me rate your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So you don't know how the concept of insurance works? I mean, I'm not surprised.

Your version is I pay double so you can gift insurance to deadbeats to buy their votes. Your lib bull shit is hip deep fool.

Nope he's right you have no concept of what insurance is or how it works.

87% of Obamacare recipients received financial assistance, go ahead explain how I'm not paying for deadbeats lib. lol

Did your taxes go up without your income going up the past 4 years? You don't know shit about this.

Do you think the tooth fairy paid for Obamacare?

So you don't know how the concept of insurance works? I mean, I'm not surprised.

Your version is I pay double so you can gift insurance to deadbeats to buy their votes. Your lib bull shit is hip deep fool.

Nope he's right you have no concept of what insurance is or how it works.

87% of Obamacare recipients received financial assistance, go ahead explain how I'm not paying for deadbeats lib. lol

Did your taxes go up without your income going up the past 4 years? You don't know shit about this.

Do you think the tooth fairy paid for Obamacare?

Again you don't know shit.

. True, but was Obama's care the answer ?? Think about that one, and then let it sink in. We need a bipartisan bill, and we need it yesterday. The government not coming together on this is just outright crazy, but it just shows us about the dam war that's taking place, and we are caught in the middle of it. Time for the government to work for us again, and the swamp needs drained quick fast and in a hurry.

ACA reform IS bipartisan.

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as an alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
2. Republican Mitt Romney signed and implemented it into law in his state while guys like Gingrich touted it as a blueprint for the country.
3. Democrats delivered that very blueprint to the country.

Let those facts sink in.
Mitt Romney was never a Republican he was just a Mormon piece of fucking shit…

...He was a Republican nominee for president in 2012 and you are trying to tell us he wasn't a Republican?

Wtf is wrong with you? Did he piss on your Trump too hard?

Mitt Romney was always a progressive shit stain… Even to this day

I would take Romney over Trump any day of the week. At least he has some class unlike Trump,

Soulless Romney is a 100% progressives jackass, not only is he a cult leader he has no class. I would imagine talking to him is like talking to a carp.

Obamacare will fall upon its own weight now.. Insurance corporations will see to it or the working class taxpayers will see that it fails. This idea to help the so called poor get free coverage when it ends up being just another incentive to mooch off of the working class for whom have to work while others laugh in their faces because they (the players) are beating the system has become a tragedy. I feel for those who truly need help, but in the hostile environment that has been created where their is this huge population of players gaming the system, the working class ends up with the least amount of care for their money spent, while the moochers end up with a Cadillac plan because we'll it was FREE. If it weren't for the government created dependent class, we wouldn't have the problems we got today, but for to long we have traveled this road, and politicians are operating in fear of bucking the system that has been foolishly created. Government incentivizing poverty over the years, has become a nightmare for this nation, and our Healthcare has become the latest victim of that foolishness in which finally caught up with everyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back