Breaking: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal (57-43 vote)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
It is being reported that the Republicans' preferred Obamacare repeal bill was just defeated: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal

For Republicans, the failure ended the day on a sour note, hours after a more triumphant scene on the Senate floor. Lawmakers from both parties had risen to their feet in the afternoon and applauded when Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, showed up in the chamber despite his diagnosis of brain cancer. He cast a crucial vote in favor of opening what promises to be a freewheeling, hard-fought debate over the future of the Affordable Care Act.

The good headlines for the GOP only lasted a couple of hours tonight.
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

#FAIL #TrumpCare

Breaking: Every last Democrat voted to continue punishing America with failing Obamacare. In related news odds are Democrats wills get wiped off the map in the 2018 mid terms.

Oh boy, seven Senators will be declared dead by Trump because they did not vote to fuck a bunch of Americans out of their insurance.

"Their" health insurance? I'm paying for the deadbeats its mine.
There is no way to avoid paying for "deadbeats" in any western health system.
. True, but was Obama's care the answer ?? Think about that one, and then let it sink in. We need a bipartisan bill, and we need it yesterday. The government not coming together on this is just outright crazy, but it just shows us about the dam war that's taking place, and we are caught in the middle of it. Time for the government to work for us again, and the swamp needs drained quick fast and in a hurry.

Oh boy, seven Senators will be declared dead by Trump because they did not vote to fuck a bunch of Americans out of their insurance.

. True, but was Obama's care the answer ?? Think about that one, and then let it sink in. We need a bipartisan bill, and we need it yesterday. The government not coming together on this is just outright crazy, but it just shows us about the dam war that's taking place, and we are caught in the middle of it. Time for the government to work for us again, and the swamp needs drained quick fast and in a hurry.

ACA reform IS bipartisan.

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as an alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
2. Republican Mitt Romney signed and implemented it into law in his state while guys like Gingrich touted it as a blueprint for the country.
3. Democrats delivered that very blueprint to the country.

Let those facts sink in.

Last edited:

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
2. Republican Mitt Romney signed and implemented it into law in his state while guys like Gingrich touted it as a blueprint for the country.
3. Democrats delivered that very blue print to the country.

Let those facts sink in.
The only "fact" any of them know on Obamacare is that it must die. I see little sign any of them want better or fear worse or comprehend that we are all in the same boat on this.

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.
3. Democrats delivered that very blue print to the country.

Let those facts sink in.
The only "fact" any of them know on Obamacare is that it must die. I see little sign any of them want better or fear worse or comprehend that we are all in the same boat on this.

Seriously, sometimes it seems like they can't see past their nose - ZERO perspective.

It is being reported that the Republicans' preferred Obamacare repeal bill was just defeated: Senate Votes Down Broad Obamacare Repeal

For Republicans, the failure ended the day on a sour note, hours after a more triumphant scene on the Senate floor. Lawmakers from both parties had risen to their feet in the afternoon and applauded when Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, showed up in the chamber despite his diagnosis of brain cancer. He cast a crucial vote in favor of opening what promises to be a freewheeling, hard-fought debate over the future of the Affordable Care Act.

The good headlines for the GOP only lasted a couple of hours tonight.
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

#FAIL #TrumpCare

Can you be proving a link here? To What Just DIED?

If/When I vote. I want to know what is in these/a Bill / or what I'm Approving.
I don't still TODAY, really know why I care? To know the details.
But seems A rational start..

Last edited:

1. Republicans at Heritage conceived the framework in the 90s as an alternative to Clinton's healthcare reform.

Let those facts sink in.
. ACA was full of lies in which made people regret they ever capitualated to the Demon-crats on the issue. Let that sink in.

Let those facts sink in.
. ACA was full of lies in which made people regret they ever capitualated to the Demon-crats on the issue. Let that sink in.

I have trouble absorbing bullshit.

What lies are in Affordable Care Act and how is Romney's healthcare reform different?

Breaking: Every last Democrat voted to continue punishing America with failing Obamacare. In related news odds are Democrats wills get wiped off the map in the 2018 mid terms.
You fool yourself: nine GOP joined the forty eight Dems for a 57 vote rejection of the proposed bill.

Leftards suck so bad at math, it isn't funny anymore.

I can't afford my own insurance, and you can't afford yours....

But we can both pay a bloated government bureaucracy a small amount out of every paycheck and not only will that bureaucracy provide insurance for all of us. . . it will have enough left over for never ending expansive buildings, vehicles, utilities (power and lights) , computers, employees and THEIR healthcare, vacations, retirement benefits, etc. . . All from that little bitty amount taken from your paycheck that was NOT enough for you to buy your own heathcare for yourself.

But, hey! We are ONLY 20 TRILLION dollars in debt! What could possibly go wrong with adding another 10 Trillion to that?

You fool yourself: nine GOP joined the forty eight Dems for a 57 vote rejection of the proposed bill.
That is about the dif of those opposing Trump.

It is not going to get any better for the far right.

Forum List

Back