Breaking: Scaramucci reporting Priebus to FBI and DOJ for leaks

Scaramucci accuses Priebus in a tweet of leaking a publicly available disclosure form which reveals Scaramucci has a conflict of interest.

Of course Trump's Chumps don't care about the fact Scaramucci has a conflict of interest. No, they are mad someone spilled the beans!

Never let a Trump Chump tell you they are honest or honorable or have any integrity whatsoever.

They want the person who exposed Scaramucci's wrongdoing to be the one to go to jail. Wow. Just...wow.

Last edited:
After tweeting his accusation against Priebus, Scaramucci then goes on national TV (CNN!) and once again accuses Priebus of being the person who leaked his financial disclosure form exposing his conflict of interest.

This guy is as stupidly impulsive as Trump!

When the dust settles, Scaramucci is made to realize he just made a gigantic ass of himself, and that not only did Priebus not leak the document, it wasn't even leaked to begin with! It was acquired legally by a reporter who went to the Ex-Im bank and asked for it.

Does this scumbag issue a mea culpa? Does he have a fucking honest bone in his body? Well, the fact he has a conflict of interest and wanted to jail the person he thought exposed him is a giant clue he does not.

Instead, he tries to wipe the egg off his face by claiming he mentioned Priebus because Priebus was helping him find the non-existent leaker!

Um. You went on national TV and accused him, retard. Have the fucking goddam decency to apologize to the man for slandering him.

Here is fuckface's lame attempt to say Priebus was actually helping him:

scaramucci_tweet_priebus.jpg
[

Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House
The newly named White House communications director has earned millions from ownership stake since last year, according to his financial disclosure.

The incoming White House communications director earned $4.9 million from his ownership stake in SkyBridge in addition to more than $5 million in salary between Jan. 1, 2016, and the end of June, when he joined the Export-Import Bank, according to a financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics. The disclosure form hasn’t been previously reported.

Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House ~ Politico story that caused Scaramucci tweet blaming Priebus for leaking
Don't you just love America, the land of opportunity?
Ahem, there is a reason Scaramucci is pissed

Sale of Scaramucci's firm to Chinese group is under regulatory review

Any Americans in the Sleaze House?
How is that "sleaze?"

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It takes a special kind of fuckface to not apologize for bearing false witness against someone.

Another gator in the swamp.

Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon
Source: The New Yorker

"Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” [White House Communications Director] Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’"

. . .

"I'm not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

. . .

"What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

Read more: Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon

This is INSANE.My shiny nickel is on Scaramanga breaking the law attempting to find out who he thinks broke the law,
6abd80202da4fd16901c9fe73daa197c8a13831a9f8463541b6156b0acc682e1.png

The cannibal gators are eating each other. Awesome.

Trump has the best hiring skills. The man knows how to entertain, I certainly give him that!

Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon

"Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” [White House Communications Director] Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’"

. . .

"I'm not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

. . .

"What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

Read more: Anthony Scaramucci Called Me to Unload About White House Leakers, Reince Priebus, and Steve Bannon

This is INSANE.My shiny nickel is on Scaramanga breaking the law attempting to find out who he thinks broke the law,
Scaramucci leaking insider conversations and dirt to a reporter.

How...wonderful! And less than a week on the job.

The best part is that Scaramucci called the reporter to leak, not the other way around.

. . .

. . .

lol.....I like this guy. He's got the right stuff.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 16m16 minutes ago

I sometimes use colorful language. I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight for @realDonaldTrump's agenda. #MAGA

Forum List

Back