Breaking: Scaramucci reporting Priebus to FBI and DOJ for leaks

I've had my doubts about Reince from the beginning. He's part of the sewer system of DC. Anthony 'The Velvet Hammer' Scaramucci will expose him.
You admit trump was an imbecile for hiring him?

How about the rest of trump's imbecilic hires?

The Sleaze House is like a revolving door

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.

Mission accomplished.

The rest is noise bro.

Yeah, enjoy the sound. Funny...

Not listening to The Hag and Slick is schweet.

"what difference does it make"

"why aren't I up by 50 points"

"I did not have sex with that woman"

The Hag gives you woods?

The funniest part about the Trump circus is that his lemmings still think this shit-show can be sustained for eight years

The funniest part is when all of The Legacy Media preidicted The Hag & Co. by a landslide.....

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.

Mission accomplished.

The rest is noise bro.

Last edited:
The funniest part about the Trump circus is that his lemmings still think this shit-show can be sustained for eight years

Circus? Funny and agree!

9a5a2e0912d47892ed7874e9858e1ee7.jpg

Trump made his political good fortune on leaks, now he wants to investigate leaks .. :lmao::lmao:

he might wind up pissing in own canteen and having to drink out of it. Chances are Sessions has high hopes of that.

Tony is like his new Daddy starting shit within the ranks. More clowns needed for the circus act .. :laugh2::laugh2:

Not sure how it might work in the White House, but I've seen construction foremen try to run their crews with fear. It can work for a little while, but it's not long before the resentment of the workers is more than their self respect can tolerate, and it turns out bad for everyone. I bought extra popcorn today so I'll be ready when it happens.

Anthony Scaramucci sent a cryptic tweet that seemed to threaten Reince Priebus

Scaramucci's apparent social-media snipe at Priebus resembles the type of attacks Trump has aimed at his own attorney general, Jeff Sessions, over the past week. Trump in a series of tweets and public statements has rhetorically strong-armed Sessions for recusing himself from the ongoing Russia investigation, calling him "beleaguered," and accusing him of taking a "very weak position" on matters involving his former Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

Anthony Scaramucci sent a cryptic tweet about leakers that also seemed to call out Reince Priebus

Why am I reminded of the keystone cops or these guys?

ScreenHunter_09+May.+03+17.12.gif

wonder who Prebie will rat out to get even ?

hope he doesnt have any dirt on Don Cheeto .... :rofl:

Not sure how it might work in the White House, but I've seen construction foremen try to run their crews with fear. It can work for a little while, but it's not long before the resentment of the workers is more than their self respect can tolerate, and it turns out bad for everyone. I bought extra popcorn today so I'll be ready when it happens.
No one fears trump & he has no friends.

Even republicans have started to pull their balls out of the lockbox

I said long ago there were too many idiots in the Cartel, and a weak link would break spilling the beans on Trump.

Shitforhair will be sweating through his makeup retracing his steps trying to remember what he did and who knows about it.

awwwwwwww, too fukn' bad.

Forum List

Back