Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers

Yeah, those are 3 known liberal-leaning Republicans. Of course they're going to disagree with him. It'd be a shocker if it was someone like Ted Cruz saying this. Or Mike Lee. Better luck next time.

• Banned
Yeah, those are 3 known liberal-leaning Republicans. Of course they're going to disagree with him. It'd be a shocker if it was someone like Ted Cruz saying this. Or Mike Lee. Better luck next time.
I see you don't watch the news. Far right Orrin Hatch has also gone from the dark side to reality. Im sure there are a lot more and by this time tomorrow you'll see.
Everyone is starting to see Trump is a son of a bitch, horrendous human being, and a dolt.

I see you don't watch the news. Far right Orrin Hatch has also gone from the dark side to reality. Im sure there are a lot more and by this time tomorrow you'll see.
Everyone is starting to see Trump is a son of a bitch, horrendous human being, and a dolt.

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.
Mission accomplished sugar!:thup:

The rest is noise bro.

Now don't you have a pussy hat to go prance around in while you lecture people on how to think darling.

Uh oh. This time Trump has gone too far even for the cowardly republicans.

As Trump tries to appeal to the GOP’s conservative base, there is bipartisan support for transgender people serving in the military.

Republicans Break With Trump On Banning Transgender Soldiers | HuffPost

Hey moron, people do not have a right to join the military. You have to qualify for it, and even then still get through basic training, then abide by their own guidelines, regulations, and laws.

The military can and will deny you entry if you have tattoos all over your face. The military can certainly deny you entry if you are a delusional mental patient that thinks he is a woman. No reason at all the military should want to deal with that kind of mental illness and drama.

You also told us this was the best thing that ever happened to Kathy Griffin - all the notoriety....

And you thought The Hag& Co. would win - so your credibility suxs bro.

• Banned

As Trump tries to appeal to the GOP’s conservative base, there is bipartisan support for transgender people serving in the military.

Hey moron, people do not have a right to join the military. You have to qualify for it, and even then still get through basic training, then abide by their own guidelines, regulations, and laws.

The military can and will deny you entry if you have tattoos all over your face. The military can certainly deny you entry if you are a delusional mental patient that thinks he is a woman. No reason at all the military should want to deal with that kind of mental illness and drama.
FUnny a Trump supporter talking about mental illness. You're on the wrong side of history again like most issues.
There will be a groundswell of support for the transgender people who have served admirably to this point.
This is turning out to be another clusterfuck decision for this clusterfuck presidency.

• Banned
IMG_0344.JPG

You also told us this was the best thing that ever happened to Kathy Griffin - all the notoriety....

Liar. You pulled that out of your fat ass about Griffin. Lying comes so naturally to you.

View attachment 140730

Liar. You pulled that out of your fat ass about Griffin. Lying comes so naturally to you.

:boohoo:

Nobody gives a fuck about transgender people. Seriously. I mean, I'm all for people being who they are, but at the end of the day, nobody is going to win or lose an election based on their support or lack thereof of transgender people because in the minds of most Americans they are freaks.

Republicans Break With Trump
Get use to seeing that..... the swamp is in full gear to hold onto power. How dare an outsider come in and mess up their apple cart....
Support Trump or give up to the swamp and a mediocre life.

Get use to seeing that..... the swamp is in full gear to hold onto power. How dare an outsider come in and mess up their apple cart....
Moron still doesn't know Trump has stocked the swamp like never before.

Nobody gives a fuck about transgender people. Seriously. I mean, I'm all for people being who they are, but at the end of the day, nobody is going to win or lose an election based on their support or lack thereof of transgender people because in the minds of most Americans they are freaks.
I understand you're incapable of discerning right from wrong.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with the policy. I'm telling you nobody fucking cares.

Moron still doesn't know Trump has stocked the swamp like never before
And moron explains himself how? waiting...
Your Swamp master has hired 190 positions directly from the swamp. Mooch was the most recent. He's from Goldman Sach. Your liar in Chief has stocked the swamp with the very people he accused Hillary Clinton would do.
Hilarious you don't know this..

Moron still doesn't know Trump has stocked the swamp like never before.

He has slain The Swap Monsters.

FUnny a Trump supporter talking about mental illness. You're on the wrong side of history again like most issues.
There will be a groundswell of support for the transgender people who have served admirably to this point.
This is turning out to be another clusterfuck decision for this clusterfuck presidency.
When in history has it ever been normal to be a tranny? How can you be on the wrong side of a scientific impossibly.

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with the policy. I'm telling you nobody fucking cares.
That's why so many are speaking out about it because no one cares. Anyone being discriminated is against American tradition no matter how large or small the group.

Forum List

Back