Come to Jesus Moment for Feminist

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Birth of first grandaughter induces an omg what have we done........ Nice candor.........no real understanding on how to find a way back

Just that morning another headline had caught my eye about schoolgirls feeling pressured to sleep with boys before they are ready. Not to mention the endless stories about the increasing numbers of teenagers experiencing depression, self-harming, eating disorders, atrocious bullying, sexting and gender uncertainty.

It makes me wonder what happened to the Brave New World we’d envisaged for our daughters and granddaughters. A world of unlimited possibilities, choices and equality for girls to become or do anything?

A world I — like many women — fought for in the Sixties.

Has feminism made life worse, not better, for today’s generation of girls?

Certainly, women have never existed in such a bleak emotional landscape.. Will granddaughter pay the price of fight for equality? | Daily Mail Online

Birth of first grandaughter induces an omg what have we done........ Nice candor.........no real understanding on how to find a way back

Just that morning another headline had caught my eye about schoolgirls feeling pressured to sleep with boys before they are ready. Not to mention the endless stories about the increasing numbers of teenagers experiencing depression, self-harming, eating disorders, atrocious bullying, sexting and gender uncertainty.

It makes me wonder what happened to the Brave New World we’d envisaged for our daughters and granddaughters. A world of unlimited possibilities, choices and equality for girls to become or do anything?

Certainly, women have never existed in such a bleak emotional landscape.. Will granddaughter pay the price of fight for equality? | Daily Mail Online

Public school education combined with single mother idiocy at work.

You have to recall, these are the people educating the kids.

jn7G6.jpg

The idiocy is profound, they have made it into an art.

Liberalism Kills people. Liberalism Kills Babies and it kills Children. Liberalism Kills Freedom, Kills Freedom of Speech and Thought, and Liberalism Kills Democracy, Liberalism Kills Jesus and Kills many a Come To Jesus Moment.
Liberalism Kills The Family Unit!

Liberalism is a disease that is making America Sick, and it's a Terminal Disease like Cancer that needs to be rooted out, Radiated and destroyed!

All liberal so called movements and issues is a scourge on our very nature. All of our instincts as humans and our reality has been turned upside down by demented liberal policies.

Liberals, utterly reject science. In fact, they utterly reject nature at its most rudimentary levels.

Much like how they reject the facts in history, they reject any natural law that contradicts their perceived political correctness.

So much so that we cannot say woman or man. We cannot say he or she.

20391.jpg

They don't protest what they are. They simply are. Life is benign. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Liberalism is a complete and total mental disorder.

misogynist loons really shouldn't tell women what they should do....

on any subject.

but thanks for playing

misogynist loons really shouldn't tell women what they should do....

on any subject.

but thanks for playing
Uuuummmmm .....uuuummmmm .......hater ... uuuuuummmmmm......uuuuuummmmmm
Pathetic

Forum List

Back