Breaking: Scaramucci reporting Priebus to FBI and DOJ for leaks

I said long ago there were too many idiots in the Cartel, and a weak link would break spilling the beans on Trump.

Shitforhair will be sweating through his makeup retracing his steps trying to remember what he did and who knows about it.

awwwwwwww, too fukn' bad.
Still fantasizing, I see.

Admin in action:

The primary goal was to keep The Hag & Co. out.

How is that working bro?

Goal achieved, but you've made a deal with a psycho snake-oil salesman and as a sideshow can enjoy watching in slow motion Republicanism getting flushed down the toilet.

Unfortunately I heard that Republicanism is dead in the run up to the election. Is its return a foreshadowing of the next election outcome bro?

I said long ago there were too many idiots in the Cartel, and a weak link would break spilling the beans on Trump.

Shitforhair will be sweating through his makeup retracing his steps trying to remember what he did and who knows about it.

awwwwwwww, too fukn' bad.

Lucky Hill The Hag doesn't have to deal with any of this.

Lucky Hag.

Time Taken For Wimp's New Wimp to Wimp Out ~ 3 Hours

upload_2017-7-27_9-53-8.png

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

Original tweet ~ DELETED

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said today that Trump enjoys "healthy" competition. There is nothing "healthy" about this White House. Nothing.

LOL Breaking News!

So You Are Going After Low-Level Staff For Leaks, eh?

upload_2017-7-26_20-54-0-png.140729

He's blaming Priebus

Let the good times roll!

Maybe he should wait for there to be a confirmed FBI director, and head of the DOJ who hasn't recused himself.

1060x600-8a47b07dd6482e1f0da72b62d4db2e87.jpg

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept," he tweeted, tagging White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and adding the hashtag #swamp.

Anthony Scaramucci, the incoming White House communications director, said Wednesday evening that he will reach out to federal officials because of a financial disclosure leak, which he called a "felony."

While it's unclear why Scaramucci tagged Priebus, Priebus has been named as a potential leaker by some Trump supporters, like Roger Stone. Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for the New Yorker,tweeted that he can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Priebus for leaking.

The "leak" Scaramucci is referring to is likely a reference to a Politico report Wednesday evening, which details Scaramucci's financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

More: Anthony Scaramucci says he will contact feds about 'felony' leak of his financial disclosure

Well, that's one way to get rid of Priebus. It must be lots of fun working in the Trump Administration.
Is this guy really not a Mafia boss?

1060x600-8a47b07dd6482e1f0da72b62d4db2e87.jpg

"In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept," he tweeted, tagging White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and adding the hashtag #swamp.

Anthony Scaramucci, the incoming White House communications director, said Wednesday evening that he will reach out to federal officials because of a financial disclosure leak, which he called a "felony."

While it's unclear why Scaramucci tagged Priebus, Priebus has been named as a potential leaker by some Trump supporters, like Roger Stone. Ryan Lizza, Washington correspondent for the New Yorker,tweeted that he can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Priebus for leaking.

The "leak" Scaramucci is referring to is likely a reference to a Politico report Wednesday evening, which details Scaramucci's financial disclosure filed with the Office of Government Ethics.

More: Anthony Scaramucci says he will contact feds about 'felony' leak of his financial disclosure

Well, that's one way to get rid of Priebus. It must be lots of fun working in the Trump Administration.
Is this guy really not a Mafia boss?

He certainly looks and acts like one!

Forum List

Back