Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci: I agreed to work for Trump because of my big ego, my wife hates Trump almost as much as Melania hates him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci: Kelly said i was fired not due to the trashy phone call with Ryan Lizza but that i was too honest@the press conference​

remember when we first had Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci forced upon us during his first (and last, lol) press conference. that was why he got fired! not the New Yorker tape! you learn something new every day with me!

Last edited:
You can tell by the way he talks and acts that he is not a guy you want beside you in the trenches.

It is what it is. What often drives people to politics? For too few it is principle...

You think you have principles?
Without question, yes. I've lost far more than I have gained for standing by my principles and I have been tortured, permanently maimed as it were; rather than ratting out others (who were the dirtbags of the neighbourhood) for my own benefit. That was as a kid. My resolve has not changed.

Without question, yes. I've lost far more than I have gained for standing by my principles and I have been tortured, permanently maimed as it were; rather than ratting out others (who were the dirtbags of the neighbourhood) for my own benefit. That was as a kid. My resolve has not changed.
You've always been a victim your whole life.

Forum List

Back