BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

(CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not on the bench for oral arguments Wednesday due to illness, according to Chief Justice John Roberts.

Roberts announced she was "indisposed due to illness."
A court spokesperson said that Ginsburg was home with a stomach virus and that she is expected to participate in the cases by reading the briefs.
The oldest Supreme Court justice, Ginsburg leads the liberal wing on the court, which is currently outnumbered 5-4 by conservatives.

RBGworkHome.jpg

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.
Retire for christs sake !

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.

Merrick Garland rates this post "funny".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
It is news when talking about an SC justice who is a living fossil.

When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

------------------------------ I think that its important Breaking News and update . I see how quickly things can happen . Remember 'deader than a doornail eli ' and now 'jimmy' and I think that there was another guy Pogo .

ANY moment now...........

And then IF ONLY we could ever get Trump to nominate someone who actually believes in the Constitution instead of the Left hugging fake conservatives who religiously vote along liberal lines.

When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

It's still somebody calling in sick. That's it.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.

------------------------------ I think that its important Breaking News and update . I see how quickly things can happen . Remember 'deader than a doornail eli ' and now 'jimmy' and I think that there was another guy Pogo .

I'm sure "there was another guy". Jimmy is doing find. And I don't know who "eli" is, is he "coming"? Betta betta hide your heart.

Meh, that describes most of them.

ANY moment now...........

And then IF ONLY we could ever get Trump to nominate someone who actually believes in the Constitution instead of the Left hugging fake conservatives who religiously vote along liberal lines.

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but ----- the Constitution is a Liberal document, written by Liberals around the concept of Liberalism. So "religiously voting along Liberal lines" is exactly their job, isn't it.

Meh, that describes most of them.

When I was a tad the SC used to be called "The Nine Old Men".

It's still somebody calling in sick. That's it.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.
--------------------------------------------- in YOUR Opinion but many Americans figure . Out with the old and let the TRUMP do his good works with 'ruths' help Pogo .

Forum List

Back