BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

How do you know? Source missing & link missing.

Both Nunes and Trey Gowdy have said that.
So? Democrats have said that's not true.

Democrats in this situation are not believable. I believe more will come out that will solidify that belief.

only to trump hacks.

than for playing

Don't tell me you're so far down the rabbit how you believe them.

:rofl:

yes, how horrible hot to listen to the orange sociopath and his henchmen.

hint: Donald and nunes are proven liars.

I hope that helps. rabbit hole? :rofl: :cuckoo:

There wasn't enough without it.

Gowdy has also said that the memo did nothing to establish Mueller's investigation into the Russian probe was derailed. Clearly the memo was cherry picked, and its intent can only be determined to be one thing, to obstruct the Mueller investigation and to discredit the FBI and the Justice Dept.

The data points are true, that's not controversial. Instead of complaining about cherry picking, let's deal with those points and if other points come out, we'll deal with them, but let's not throw up a smoke screen because we don't like what's come out.

The truth is becoming obvious. These agencies have been weoponized, and that's a real problem.
They have not been weaponized. You're falling for talking points. The FBI had intell to warrant extending a FISA warrant on Page, who by the way, had nothing to do with the Trump campaign at that point and was already under surveillance for activities also having nothing to do with the Trump campaign -- and you yahoos are actually trying to peacemeal together a sordid tale of how the DNC tried to spy on the Trump campaign.

Only conservatives are dumb enough to fall for such a stunt.

You're falling for talking points.

Which is exactly why it was released in the way it was. So they could establish a bullshit narrative.

When you provide something for your reasoning other than you want to believe it
I did. Here it is again:

1) in a similar fashion, Papadapolous's sentencing was delayed before the Nunes memo announcement. This lends credence to the idea that the timing of the Flynn announcement is coincidence.

2) The Mueller team has made it evident that the investigation will continue through at least the spring. They are utilizing the cooperation of both Flynn and Papadapolous. This lends credence to the idea that Mueller is not finished collecting information from them. As their sentences are dependent on their cooperation, it would make sense not to set those sentences yet.

And there you have it. Very clear. Go on big guy, display your amazing debate skills. Have at it!

There we have a lot of facts you are reciting without providing any evidence whatsoever for them.

I will just point out that no date was requested or set for Papadopolous's sentencing.
A very well stated point. To which I would only add a thought on the highlighted portion.

He has not yet been charged, no doubt because he is a very useful idiot. Not only to the FBI but the Russians as well. That means as long as the Russians keep him in play and we can continue to glean insights into those Russian plays, Page remains an asset.

The only real question that should be asked is why Trump chose to employ such a tarnished character. No doubt it was because Page and his contacts gave them access where they needed it. Not unlike Manafort or Papadrunkoulos.
His FISA warrant had run out and there was insufficient evidence to reauthorize it except for the contents of that Russian dossier as testified under oath by McCabe. The dossier connected Page to the Trump campaign and administration.
Oh, and that’s a lie too. Even Nunes’ memo says other evidence was offered to obtain the warrant. It wasn’t just from the dossier.

Not true according to Democrats. And again, Page was under surveillance for years. All they needed to show was progress was being made on the target to get the warrant renewed.

Progress that McCabe, under oath, said wasn't happening and therefore, without the Russian dossier, they had insufficient reason to receive a FISA warrant.

I will just point out that no date was requested or set for Papadopolous's sentencing
Is that unusual or otherwise out of the ordinary for such a large and lengthy investigation?

I will just point out that no date was requested or set for Papadopolous's sentencing
So what? Same goes for Flynn. Also, papadapolous's sentencing was delayed in the same manner as Flynn's, and this occured prior to the news of release of the Nunes memo. The same reasons were cited. This lends credence to the idea that the timing of the flynn news is, in fact, coincidence.

[
No. Not like that at all. You really don't see the difference between disclosing work with a foreign govt and not? Page still doesn't acknowledge that he is acting as a foreign agent. That's why he's been under surveillance for years.

Podesta did NOT disclose anything. The Gateway Pundit published a series on his deep ties to Putin and he was forced finally to register. Podesta is a democrat, that is to say utterly and completely corrupt.

Remember, this was Chief of Staff, the top guy. Now we know that the dossier his close allies in the Kremlin cooked up was used by the Obama administration as justification to spy on the opposition campaign.

There's no FISA proceedings against them,dope. Stop trying to draw parallels where none exist.

Loser.

Gowdy has also said that the memo did nothing to establish Mueller's investigation into the Russian probe was derailed. Clearly the memo was cherry picked, and its intent can only be determined to be one thing, to obstruct the Mueller investigation and to discredit the FBI and the Justice Dept.

The data points are true, that's not controversial. Instead of complaining about cherry picking, let's deal with those points and if other points come out, we'll deal with them, but let's not throw up a smoke screen because we don't like what's come out.

The truth is becoming obvious. These agencies have been weoponized, and that's a real problem.
They have not been weaponized. You're falling for talking points. The FBI had intell to warrant extending a FISA warrant on Page, who by the way, had nothing to do with the Trump campaign at that point and was already under surveillance for activities also having nothing to do with the Trump campaign -- and you yahoos are actually trying to peacemeal together a sordid tale of how the DNC tried to spy on the Trump campaign.

You sound like you actually believe that. I recall the shrieks of "where there's smoke there's fire" when the Trump/Russia mantra started. There's a lot of smoke here, and it's not blowing from the Trump camp.
LOL

Let me know when you can actually offer proof in lieu of catch phrases.

coffeepaper.gif

You seem to believe the smoke screen that these agencies have not been weoponized. Just like the IRS, they are being revealed as having been.
Still waiting for proof instead of cliches.

You got anything??

Many of those Trump nominated and the Republican Senate approved as Secretaries were weaponized, i.e. not the best and the brightest by far, and some who really are crooked, and/or most not suited for the job.
Not at all, if so they would be in jail!

Oh, and that’s a lie too. Even Nunes’ memo says other evidence was offered to obtain the warrant. It wasn’t just from the dossier.

Not true according to Democrats. And again, Page was under surveillance for years. All they needed to show was progress was being made on the target to get the warrant renewed.

But they used the dossier. Obviously, they thought they needed it but didn't want to give all the information about it.
So what if they used the dossier? They used it in conjunction with other evidence as well.

As has been pointed out, they needed it.
Maybe, maybe not. And again, parts of the dossier had been verified.

Democrats in this situation are not believable. I believe more will come out that will solidify that belief.
What????

Conservatives don't believe Democrats in this situation?? Why, that's almost as shocking as Liberals don't believe Republicans.

Now you're starting to understand. All we can really look at is what has been documented, and the democrats haven't done that yet.
Liar.

Democrats have documented a rebuttal. It’s up to Republicans now to decide if the public gets to see it.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here?
Easy....Mueller is not satisfied with Flynn's cooperation, and is thus giving him a bit more time, since the sentence Flynn gets will depend on his cooperation.

You don't find it curious that Mueller announced the suspension of Flynn's sentencing almost immediately after it was announced that the Nunes memo would be released? Do you think there is any reason to believe that might be due to something other than pure coincidence?
You are not doing this correctly. If you are suggesting it is not coincidence, then YOU need to explain both why it is not and the evidence for that claim. You cant suggest these things then put the burden on me to explain them away.

I have been explaining why it was likely not coincidence in some detail in this thread. I put no burden on you at all other than to question your stated explanation for the suspension for which you offered no evidence whatsoever. I have been providing evidence for my arguments in this thread. I am not obligated to re-post every link I have posted to support my arguments when the discussion continues.
Ah haaaa! What do we have here?
Easy....Mueller is not satisfied with Flynn's cooperation, and is thus giving him a bit more time, since the sentence Flynn gets will depend on his cooperation.

You don't find it curious that Mueller announced the suspension of Flynn's sentencing almost immediately after it was announced that the Nunes memo would be released? Do you think there is any reason to believe that might be due to something other than pure coincidence?
You are not doing this correctly. If you are suggesting it is not coincidence, then YOU need to explain both why it is not and the evidence for that claim. You cant suggest these things then put the burden on me to explain them away.

I have been explaining why it was likely not coincidence in some detail in this thread. I put no burden on you at all other than to question your stated explanation for the suspension for which you offered no evidence whatsoever. I have been providing evidence for my arguments in this thread. I am not obligated to re-post every link I have posted to support my arguments when the discussion continues.
Sorry, but I did not see any reason or evidence to support the idea that the two are related.

My evidence? For one, he already did the same thing with Papadapolous's sentencing prior to the Nunes memo being released. Second, these and other moves taken in concert demonstrate pretty clearly that Mueller's invetigation will stretch at least into the spring.

And there you have it. See how much easier it was for me to support my claim than it is for you?
Why postpone it? He already has them

No, no, can’t let someone being investigated know the evidence! What the fk is that bullishit lefties?

Dream on. Nobody will convince me or any reasonable person that the Obama State Dept. or the FBI would have gone to such extremes to commit fraud to spy on Carter Page if he was not with the Trump campaign. Thus spying on Carter by default would include access to the Trump campaign.

Dream on. Nobody will convince me or any reasonable person that the Obama State Dept. or the FBI would have gone to such extremes to commit fraud to spy on Carter Page if he was not with the Trump campaign. Thus spying on Carter by default would include access to the Trump campaign.

Even if he had been under surveillance since 2013?

You need to ask yourself why Trump hired such a damaged character to begin with. No doubt even a third rate vetting process would have labelled him problematic at best.

You know what would be helpful? If you, Fawn and others would identify the foreign intelligence services you work for, North Korea, Libya, Iran, etc.

So now we are in a "what did the FISA court know, and when did they know it" situation.

{
The court that approved surveillance of a former campaign adviser to President Trump was aware that some of the information underpinning the warrant request was paid for by a political entity, although the application did not specifically name the Democratic National Committee or the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

A now-declassified Republican memo alleged that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court was duped into approving the wiretap request by a politicized FBI and Justice Department. The memo was written by House Intelligence Committee Republicans and alleged a “troubling breakdown of legal processes” flowing from the government’s wiretapping of former Trump aide Carter Page.}

Did The FISA Court Know Warrant Request Was Based On Information Paid For By The Clinton Team?

So the FISA judge issued a warrant based on dirt the Clinton campaign paid Russia to create?

The level of corruption here is astounding.

This kind of corruption may be common in Tehran or whatever shit hole you come from, but for Americans this is outrageous.

Watergate was a game of tiddlywinks in comparison with this.

OMG. There was no need to "dupe" anyone as Page already had a years long history of being a foreign agent.

No he didn't. He had years long history of doing business with Russians, He has never been charged with anything. And because FISA warrants are for 90 days and have to be reauthorized in order for the government to legally spy on somebody or something, and because previous FISA warrants had turned up absolutely nothing on Page, they had not even slight probable cause to continue spying on him.

Carter Page's FISA warrant had run out, and according to what is reported of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's testimony--and that WILL BE ON THE RECORD though parts of it may still be classified--the previous warrants had not uncovered anything suspicious on Page and they did not have anything to justify reauthorization for a new FISA warrant. Except for what they knew was a mostly phony Russian dossier and what they knew was a flawed Yahoo news story that recited that dossier.

There is no way in hell that they would have so corrupted themselves to get that warrant had Carter Page not been named as a Trump advisor. Thus a warrant that they knew wouldn't yield anything re Page gave them by default a license to spy on the campaign.

Here is the Chicago Tribune news report before the scandal of the Russian dossier, commissioned and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, broke. It is a very different narrative via James Comey, former FBI director's testimony, as Comey made no mention of the Russian dossier it was later determined they used to obtain the last FISA warrant.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor former Trump adviser Carter Page

No he didn't.

Liar.

Page had a FISA warrant going back to 2013. Like I said, years before he worked for Trump. No one needed to be lied to to be convinced that he was sketchy and that surveillance was warranted.

Do you understand that if you have a FISA warrant on you as an American citizen, you are either acting as a foreign agent or are an asset of a foreign intelligence service?

My god man.
No he didn’t. Why do you fks constantly lie!

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

In the words of a famous Supreme Court Justice..."fruit of a poisonous tree".

But Flynn was, as I said he would be months ago, indicted for a process crime. It is what will happen to them all. Since no criminal collusion will be found Mueller will have to be satisfied with process crimes. Nothing more.
Should be easy to set aside.

You sound like you actually believe that. I recall the shrieks of "where there's smoke there's fire" when the Trump/Russia mantra started. There's a lot of smoke here, and it's not blowing from the Trump camp.
LOL

Let me know when you can actually offer proof in lieu of catch phrases.

coffeepaper.gif

You seem to believe the smoke screen that these agencies have not been weoponized. Just like the IRS, they are being revealed as having been.
Still waiting for proof instead of cliches.

You got anything??

The summary did a pretty good job of laying it out.

But they used the dossier. Obviously, they thought they needed it but didn't want to give all the information about it.
So what if they used the dossier? They used it in conjunction with other evidence as well.

As has been pointed out, they needed it.
Maybe, maybe not. And again, parts of the dossier had been verified.

Then they would have used the verifying information instead of the compromised dossier. When presenting evidence, you don't use the testimony of a lunatic, even if he says a few things that are correct.

What????

Conservatives don't believe Democrats in this situation?? Why, that's almost as shocking as Liberals don't believe Republicans.

Now you're starting to understand. All we can really look at is what has been documented, and the democrats haven't done that yet.
Liar.

Democrats have documented a rebuttal. It’s up to Republicans now to decide if the public gets to see it.

Until we can see it, all we can go on is what's available. You can claim there's all sorts of scribbles you like somewhere.

You need to ask yourself why Trump hired such a damaged character to begin with. No doubt even a third rate vetting process would have labelled him problematic at best.

You know what would be helpful? If you, Fawn and others would identify the foreign intelligence services you work for, North Korea, Libya, Iran, etc.

So now we are in a "what did the FISA court know, and when did they know it" situation.

{
The court that approved surveillance of a former campaign adviser to President Trump was aware that some of the information underpinning the warrant request was paid for by a political entity, although the application did not specifically name the Democratic National Committee or the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

A now-declassified Republican memo alleged that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court was duped into approving the wiretap request by a politicized FBI and Justice Department. The memo was written by House Intelligence Committee Republicans and alleged a “troubling breakdown of legal processes” flowing from the government’s wiretapping of former Trump aide Carter Page.}

Did The FISA Court Know Warrant Request Was Based On Information Paid For By The Clinton Team?

So the FISA judge issued a warrant based on dirt the Clinton campaign paid Russia to create?

This kind of corruption may be common in Tehran or whatever shit hole you come from, but for Americans this is outrageous.

OMG. There was no need to "dupe" anyone as Page already had a years long history of being a foreign agent.

No he didn't. He had years long history of doing business with Russians, He has never been charged with anything. And because FISA warrants are for 90 days and have to be reauthorized in order for the government to legally spy on somebody or something, and because previous FISA warrants had turned up absolutely nothing on Page, they had not even slight probable cause to continue spying on him.

Carter Page's FISA warrant had run out, and according to what is reported of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's testimony--and that WILL BE ON THE RECORD though parts of it may still be classified--the previous warrants had not uncovered anything suspicious on Page and they did not have anything to justify reauthorization for a new FISA warrant. Except for what they knew was a mostly phony Russian dossier and what they knew was a flawed Yahoo news story that recited that dossier.

There is no way in hell that they would have so corrupted themselves to get that warrant had Carter Page not been named as a Trump advisor. Thus a warrant that they knew wouldn't yield anything re Page gave them by default a license to spy on the campaign.

Here is the Chicago Tribune news report before the scandal of the Russian dossier, commissioned and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, broke. It is a very different narrative via James Comey, former FBI director's testimony, as Comey made no mention of the Russian dossier it was later determined they used to obtain the last FISA warrant.

No he didn't.

Liar.

Page had a FISA warrant going back to 2013. Like I said, years before he worked for Trump. No one needed to be lied to to be convinced that he was sketchy and that surveillance was warranted.

Do you understand that if you have a FISA warrant on you as an American citizen, you are either acting as a foreign agent or are an asset of a foreign intelligence service?

My god man.

{

No he didn't.

Liar.

My god man.

Look, retard. If you don't know even the basics about this, then don't respond to my posts.

Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter

"the FBI obtained a first FISA warrant to eavesdrop on Page’s electronic communications during 2013."

Take your dumbass on and don't bother me anymore.

Forum List

Back