BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

How do you know? Source missing & link missing.

Both Nunes and Trey Gowdy have said that.

Gowdy has also said that the memo did nothing to establish Mueller's investigation into the Russian probe was derailed. Clearly the memo was cherry picked, and its intent can only be determined to be one thing, to obstruct the Mueller investigation and to discredit the FBI and the Justice Dept.

The data points are true, that's not controversial. Instead of complaining about cherry picking, let's deal with those points and if other points come out, we'll deal with them, but let's not throw up a smoke screen because we don't like what's come out.

The truth is becoming obvious. These agencies have been weoponized, and that's a real problem.

Many of those Trump nominated and the Republican Senate approved as Secretaries were weaponized, i.e. not the best and the brightest by far, and some who really are crooked, and/or most not suited for the job.

Not at all, if so they would be in jail!

Time will tell if misuse of Taxpayer's Money will punish (jail) those who engaged in Malfeasance, and those who failured to enforce regulations which protect people and our planet which have been reported under the Trump Administration (how many other examples of violations of the oath of office taken by these men and women in the Trump Administration will in the future be discovered?).

[Malfeasance is an affirmative act that is illegal or wrongful. In tort law it is distinct from misfeasance, which is an act that is not illegal but is improperly performed. It is also distinct from Nonfeasance, which is a failure to act that results in injury]

There is no sense or promise that Trump&Co. along with the leadership in both the H. or Rep. (Ryan) and the Senate (McConnell), and Trump's Cabinet, now or ever will put people and our planet first.

DO NOT watch the lips of any Republican in office in the Beltway at this time, watch their feet! Nothing they say should be believed; the harm they have done and will do will become more and more apparent as time goes by.

Last edited:
Both Nunes and Trey Gowdy have said that.

Gowdy has also said that the memo did nothing to establish Mueller's investigation into the Russian probe was derailed. Clearly the memo was cherry picked, and its intent can only be determined to be one thing, to obstruct the Mueller investigation and to discredit the FBI and the Justice Dept.

The data points are true, that's not controversial. Instead of complaining about cherry picking, let's deal with those points and if other points come out, we'll deal with them, but let's not throw up a smoke screen because we don't like what's come out.

The truth is becoming obvious. These agencies have been weoponized, and that's a real problem.

Many of those Trump nominated and the Republican Senate approved as Secretaries were weaponized, i.e. not the best and the brightest by far, and some who really are crooked, and/or most not suited for the job.

Time will tell if misuse of Taxpayer's Money will be punished (jail) those who engaged in Malfeasance, failure to enforce regulations which protect people and our planet which have been reported under the Trump Administration. How many other examples of violations of the oath of office taken by these men and women in the Trump Administration will in the future be discovered?

[Malfeasance is an affirmative act that is illegal or wrongful. In tort law it is distinct from misfeasance, which is an act that is not illegal but is improperly performed. It is also distinct from Nonfeasance, which is a failure to act that results in injury]

There is no sense or promise that Trump&Co. along with the leadership in both the H. or Rep. (Ryan) and the Senate (McConnell), and Trump's Cabinet, now or ever will put people and our planet first.
there is so much hypocrisy in this post, just wow. you don't think the left ever do anything malfeasance. that's how out of touch you are. Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on a tarmac. yeah that doesn't stink right? too funny.

Time will tell if misuse of Taxpayer's Money will be punished (jail) those who engaged in Malfeasance, failure to enforce regulations which protect people and our planet which have been reported under the Trump Administration. How many other examples of violations of the oath of office taken by these men and women in the Trump Administration will in the future be discovered?

there is so much hypocrisy in this post, just wow. you don't think the left ever do anything malfeasance. that's how out of touch you are. Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on a tarmac. yeah that doesn't stink right? too funny.

Bill Clinton didn't go to Russia and meet with the US Attorney General at the Kremlin, did he? Were you the fly on Clinton's suit pants, and heard the discourse between the former President and the then attorney general?

In fact it is one more Conspiracy Theory which becomes a meme and that fools like you believe. You believe so many things which lack evidence I often wonder if you will one day deny gravity, and test it from a tall bridge of building.

POSTSCRIPT: More likely you will try to convince others to test gravity, isn't that what all those who promulgate conspiracy theories attempt to do (and have been successful with the biddable Trumpanzees).

Bill Clinton didn't go to Russia and meet with the US Attorney General at the Kremlin, did he? Were you the fly on Clinton's suit pants, and heard the discourse between the former President and the then attorney general?

In fact it is one more Conspiracy Theory which becomes a meme and that fools like you believe. You believe so many things which lack evidence I often wonder if you will one day deny gravity, and test it from a tall bridge of building.

POSTSCRIPT: More likely you will try to convince others to test gravity, isn't that what all those who promulgate conspiracy theories attempt to do (and have been successful with the biddable Trumpanzees).
Conspiracy theories or just Trump's stock in trade of selling something that isn't what it is laid out as being?

When he fired Comey I thought it was really about him not understanding that presidential candidates are not supposed to solicit support with promises of policy changes. Now it is deflecting: Obama told Vlad he's have more leeway to negotiate after an election .... to the Trumpbots that is the same as Trump perhaps offering something for help. The Steele memo shows there is nothing to suspicions about Vlad and Trump ... annnd wait for it..... Steele is really a Russian plant ... of course he is. LOL

Normally when we have these seemingly endless invesitgations (they take time) the party being investigated more or less lets it play out. BushI with the investigations of arms sales; Obama with Benghazi or Operationgivegunstocartels. W's foray into womd was a bit more egregious since over 4K Americans were killed and tens of thousands maimed. But more or less, we pretty much know what is going to be found out when it starts: for example, there were no womd and W created the hysteria. And we know the result. BushI pardoned guys who weren't gonna go to jail, Obama gets beat up over screwing up, and W is pretty much despised by everyone on the planet who is not a muslim terrorist.

The fact that Trump isn't just letting it play out, and instead letting this story detract from his efforts to get a budget, immigration, trade, healthcare, etc .... a lot of smoke for no fire.

The reality is that the lies in flynn’s Statements for his security clearance alone would have subjected him to prosecution.

The trumptards are pathetic.

You're the one who's pathetic...You're comparing process crimes to actual corruption, conspiracy, and abuse of power throughout the slimy Obama administration....you people are a joke

"Process Crimes" such as Misprision of a felony and obstruction of justice are felonies. That said, lets consider some material on the issue at hand:

The four people charged so far in Russia investigation

they don't like talking about the fact that Donald's boys are already pleading guilty.

And you don't like to talk about the fact that none of the crimes pled to, or charged have anything to do with trump. In fact, quite the opposite. Most of manoforts crimes were committed when he was working with podesta.

you have no idea what information they turned over in exchange for their pleas. you won't until they testify.

er... manafort was money laundering. and trump played money laundering for fun and profit. manafort was also lobbying for the putin supported Ukraine government.... which is why the only thing Donald ask to be changed in the GOP platform was US policy toward Ukraine.

that's ok by you?

You people soak up this fake Russian collusion stuff so easily because you want so badly...liberals are so weak minded...Putin would have loved to have Hillary's weak ass in there as President, he'd run ruff shot around her like he did the pathetic Barack Obama, or he could just keep feeding the Clintons and their phony foundation (slush fund) money ..What a joke you people are

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Not from an illegally obtained warrant. But from calling a Russian ambassador who himself was wiretapped legally.

Exactly how deep a hole are you going to dig until you finally admit your idiocy about Flynn and an “illegal warrant” stems from your own confusion between Carter Page and Michael Flynn?

:dig:

Maybe, Like I said before, we don't KNOW. You have your theory, and I have mine. The fact that the sentencing was postponed lends far more credence to my theory than it does to yours. I base this on the fact that now, of all times, would be the PERFECT time to be sentencing flynn to draw attention away from that pesky little memo.
So you still can’t admit you screwed up, huh?

Says a lot about you.

You still can't be honest. No surprise there. You progressives are all a bunch of unethical scumbags. Time will tell which of us is correct, so be patient.
My honesty is intact. Your character is tattered.

You claim Flynn was caught lying due to an illegal warrant; when in fact, the warrant you refer to as illegal, was the eavesdrop on Carter Page and has nothing to do with Michael Flynn getting caught lying.

You lack the character to simply admit you’re wrong. And sadly from r you, lashing out at me does nothing to redeem your character.

A very well stated point. To which I would only add a thought on the highlighted portion.

Carter Page, the central figure in the now much debated FISA warrant that gave the FBI/State Department license to spy on the Trump campaign has yet to be charged with anything after months of surveillance.

He has not yet been charged, no doubt because he is a very useful idiot. Not only to the FBI but the Russians as well. That means as long as the Russians keep him in play and we can continue to glean insights into those Russian plays, Page remains an asset.

The only real question that should be asked is why Trump chose to employ such a tarnished character. No doubt it was because Page and his contacts gave them access where they needed it. Not unlike Manafort or Papadrunkoulos.

Trump had no way to know that Page had been previously under surveillance, nor did Page for that matter. Page had led an exemplary life so far as anybody knew or knows for that matter. So exemplary that apparently, according to Deputy FBI Director McCabe, the FBI had insufficient evidence to justify reauthorization of the expired FISA warrant EXCEPT FOR the highly suspect Russian dossier corroborated by a Yahoo Story that was based on the Russian dossier.

So again. There is no way in hell the FBI would have gone after that reauthorization, especially using highly suspect evidence, EXCEPT FOR the fact that Page had been named as an advisor to the Trump campaign and surveillance of him by default provided justification to spy on others in the campaign.

If I was investigating that, one thing I would want to know is how did Page's name get into the dossier in the first place? Did somebody in the FBI deliberately see that it got there? That would be really interesting to know.

Maybe, Like I said before, we don't KNOW. You have your theory, and I have mine. The fact that the sentencing was postponed lends far more credence to my theory than it does to yours. I base this on the fact that now, of all times, would be the PERFECT time to be sentencing flynn to draw attention away from that pesky little memo.
So you still can’t admit you screwed up, huh?

Says a lot about you.

You still can't be honest. No surprise there. You progressives are all a bunch of unethical scumbags. Time will tell which of us is correct, so be patient.
My honesty is intact. Your character is tattered.

You claim Flynn was caught lying due to an illegal warrant; when in fact, the warrant you refer to as illegal, was the eavesdrop on Carter Page and has nothing to do with Michael Flynn getting caught lying.

You lack the character to simply admit you’re wrong. And sadly from r you, lashing out at me does nothing to redeem your character.

A very well stated point. To which I would only add a thought on the highlighted portion.

Carter Page, the central figure in the now much debated FISA warrant that gave the FBI/State Department license to spy on the Trump campaign has yet to be charged with anything after months of surveillance.

He has not yet been charged, no doubt because he is a very useful idiot. Not only to the FBI but the Russians as well. That means as long as the Russians keep him in play and we can continue to glean insights into those Russian plays, Page remains an asset.

The only real question that should be asked is why Trump chose to employ such a tarnished character. No doubt it was because Page and his contacts gave them access where they needed it. Not unlike Manafort or Papadrunkoulos.

Trump had no way to know that Page had been previously under surveillance, nor did Page for that matter. Page had led an exemplary life so far as anybody knew or knows for that matter. So exemplary that apparently, according to Deputy FBI Director McCabe, the FBI had insufficient evidence to justify reauthorization of the expired FISA warrant EXCEPT FOR the highly suspect Russian dossier corroborated by a Yahoo Story that was based on the Russian dossier.

So again. There is no way in hell the FBI would have gone after that reauthorization, especially using highly suspect evidence, EXCEPT FOR the fact that Page had been named as an advisor to the Trump campaign and surveillance of him by default provided justification to spy on others in the campaign.

If I was investigating that, one thing I would want to know is how did Page's name get into the dossier in the first place? Did somebody in the FBI deliberately see that it got there? That would be really interesting to know.

Sure. Even Trump's extreme vetting didn't catch it.

And you don't like to talk about the fact that none of the crimes pled to, or charged have anything to do with trump. In fact, quite the opposite. Most of manoforts crimes were committed when he was working with podesta.

you have no idea what information they turned over in exchange for their pleas. you won't until they testify.

er... manafort was money laundering. and trump played money laundering for fun and profit. manafort was also lobbying for the putin supported Ukraine government.... which is why the only thing Donald ask to be changed in the GOP platform was US policy toward Ukraine.

that's ok by you?

Agreed. However the fact that mueller decided to postpone flynns sentencing bodes ill for your side.

that is normal, WW...l .they postpone sentencing all the time. it's more likely they aren't going to let Flynn be sentenced until after he testifies against everyone he rolled on.

SOP

They also dismissed coerced and illegally obtained confessions all the time.,

Explain why Flynn's plea,(not merely a confession), was either coerced or otherwise illegally obtained.

The Inquisition informed Flynn that they would bankrupt him and throw his wife into the streets.

{ Flynn was faced with bankruptcy, he was faced with a threat legally to his son, he cut a deal to get it over with.}
Fox's Newt Gingrich says Michael Flynn was "setup" by the "corrupt" FBI

That is Coercion, Comrade - and from a Communist hate site

[

:rofl:

yes, how horrible hot to listen to the orange sociopath and his henchmen.

hint: Donald and nunes are proven liars.

I hope that helps. rabbit hole? :rofl: :cuckoo:

Well, not everyone can be as honest as you Communists...

iu

You're the one who's pathetic...You're comparing process crimes to actual corruption, conspiracy, and abuse of power throughout the slimy Obama administration....you people are a joke

"Process Crimes" such as Misprision of a felony and obstruction of justice are felonies. That said, lets consider some material on the issue at hand:

they don't like talking about the fact that Donald's boys are already pleading guilty.

that's ok by you?

You people soak up this fake Russian collusion stuff so easily because you want so badly...liberals are so weak minded...Putin would have loved to have Hillary's weak ass in there as President, he'd run ruff shot around her like he did the pathetic Barack Obama, or he could just keep feeding the Clintons and their
phony foundation (slush fund) money ..What a joke you people are

What exculpatory evidence do you have to prove collusion did not take place between Trump&Co. and Russian Agents?

Real patriots care to know how much covert influence Russian had on our election in Nov. 2016? Why don't you?

Mr. Mueller has carte blanche to follow the evidence, wherever and to whomever it leads; as he should!

Anyone who attempts to obstruct his mission is culpable of a felony, the deliberate concealment of one's knowledge of a treasonable act or a felony, has themselves committed a felony, i.e. Misprision of a Felonly.

that's ok by you?

Agreed. However the fact that mueller decided to postpone flynns sentencing bodes ill for your side.

that is normal, WW...l .they postpone sentencing all the time. it's more likely they aren't going to let Flynn be sentenced until after he testifies against everyone he rolled on.

SOP

They also dismissed coerced and illegally obtained confessions all the time.,

Explain why Flynn's plea,(not merely a confession), was either coerced or otherwise illegally obtained.

The Inquisition informed Flynn that they would bankrupt him and throw his wife into the streets.

{ Flynn was faced with bankruptcy, he was faced with a threat legally to his son, he cut a deal to get it over with.}
Fox's Newt Gingrich says Michael Flynn was "setup" by the "corrupt" FBI

That is Coercion, Comrade - and from a Communist hate site
Haha...you say the craziest things. If only the people protecting Trump were as fucking nuts as you are....we could have a new president already...

What exculpatory evidence do you have to prove collusion did not take place between Trump&Co. and Russian Agents?

In your country of Iran, people must prove they are innocent of any charge the Mullahs dream up.

But in this America you so bitterly hate, one must prove the GUILT of the accused.

I know, Western ideas are so confusing to you.

Real patriots care to know how much covert influence Russian had on our election in Nov. 2016? Why don't you?

Mr. Mueller has carte blanche to follow the evidence, wherever and to whomever it leads; as he should!

Anyone who attempts to obstruct his mission is culpable of a felony, the deliberate concealment of one's knowledge of a treasonable act or a felony, has themselves committed a felony, i.e. Misprision of a Felonly.

How would a troll like you, posting from an enemy state have any idea what a patriot thinks?

Further, we KNOW Russia had influence on our election - we know that the Clinton campaign PAID Moscow to influence the election with the Steele Dossier. The same one the Communist democrats used as an excuse to spy on the opposition campaign in the most outrageous act of election rigging in American history.

that's ok by you?

You people soak up this fake Russian collusion stuff so easily because you want so badly...liberals are so weak minded...Putin would have loved to have Hillary's weak ass in there as President, he'd run ruff shot around her like he did the pathetic Barack Obama, or he could just keep feeding the Clintons and their phony foundation (slush fund) money ..What a joke you people are
Why did they all lie about their contacts with Russia?
Why are so many people around Donald connected to Russia?
Why was dinald’s “Foreign policy advisor” targeted as a Russian asset who turned up on surveillance of Russian agents?

Good try though.

that's ok by you?

Why was dinald’s “Foreign policy advisor” targeted as a Russian asset who turned up on surveillance of Russian agents?

Good try though.

{
  • The anti-Trump dossier funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee formed an “essential” part of the initial and all three renewal surveillance applications against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page;
  • The political origins of the dossier were “known to senior DOJ and FBI officials,” but those origins were not included in applications to obtain the warrant;
  • Also used to justify the surveillance warrants against Page was a news story supposedly corroborating the dossier, that was pushed by the dossier author Christopher Steele himself — yet the FISA application incorrectly says Steele did not provide the information in the article;
  • Perkins Coie — the law firm for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee hosted a meeting with Steele, Fusion GPS and media (this revelation makes it harder for the Clinton campaign and the DNC to deny they knew about the dossier, though Clinton and other top DNC officials at that time have denied knowing about it);
  • Steele was “suspended and then terminated” as an FBI source, after the FBI learned that he made an authorized disclosure of his relationship with the FBI to liberal media magazine Mother Jones, and he lied to the FBI about his previous media contacts with Yahoo! and other outlets;
  • Steele — although portrayed as a “boy scout” by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson — had personal bias against candidate Donald Trump, telling senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr that he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president”;
  • Ohr’s wife Nellie Ohr assisted with the dossier, but the FBI or the DOJ did not disclose this connection in the application for the FISA warrant, even though Bruce Ohr worked “closely” with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and then Rod Rosenstein — who both signed off on at least one FISA application or renewal;
  • At the time that the FBI used the dossier to obtain the spy warrant on Page in October 2016, head of the FBI’s counterintelligence division Bill Priestap had assessed that the corroboration of the dossier was still in its “infancy,” and after Steele was terminated as a source, an FBI unit assessed his reporting as only “minimally corroborated”;
  • FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee in December 2017 that no warrant would have been sought without the dossier;
  • The FISA warrant also mentioned information related to another Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, even though there was no evidence of cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos;
  • The memo does not state what the information about Papadopoulos was, but said that information was the trigger to the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation on Russian meddling and collusion in late July 2016 (he had told an Australian diplomat at a London bar that a Maltese professor connected to Russia had told him he had dirt on Clinton in the form of emails);
  • Peter Strzok, the No. 2 at the FBI’s counterintelligence division opened the bureau’s investigation on Russian meddling and collusion (text messages between him and fellow FBI official and lover Lisa Page show that he held an anti-Trump bias);
  • The FBI authorized payments to Steele, but never disclosed that in any of the FISA warrant applications.}

MEMO RELEASED: FBI Officials Knew Political Origins of Dossier, But Used It Anyway

You ISIS loving Maoists are done.

that's ok by you?

Good try though.

{
  • The anti-Trump dossier funded by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee formed an “essential” part of the initial and all three renewal surveillance applications against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page;
  • The political origins of the dossier were “known to senior DOJ and FBI officials,” but those origins were not included in applications to obtain the warrant;
  • Also used to justify the surveillance warrants against Page was a news story supposedly corroborating the dossier, that was pushed by the dossier author Christopher Steele himself — yet the FISA application incorrectly says Steele did not provide the information in the article;
  • Perkins Coie — the law firm for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee hosted a meeting with Steele, Fusion GPS and media (this revelation makes it harder for the Clinton campaign and the DNC to deny they knew about the dossier, though Clinton and other top DNC officials at that time have denied knowing about it);
  • Steele was “suspended and then terminated” as an FBI source, after the FBI learned that he made an authorized disclosure of his relationship with the FBI to liberal media magazine Mother Jones, and he lied to the FBI about his previous media contacts with Yahoo! and other outlets;
  • Steele — although portrayed as a “boy scout” by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson — had personal bias against candidate Donald Trump, telling senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr that he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president”;
  • Ohr’s wife Nellie Ohr assisted with the dossier, but the FBI or the DOJ did not disclose this connection in the application for the FISA warrant, even though Bruce Ohr worked “closely” with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and then Rod Rosenstein — who both signed off on at least one FISA application or renewal;
  • At the time that the FBI used the dossier to obtain the spy warrant on Page in October 2016, head of the FBI’s counterintelligence division Bill Priestap had assessed that the corroboration of the dossier was still in its “infancy,” and after Steele was terminated as a source, an FBI unit assessed his reporting as only “minimally corroborated”;
  • FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee in December 2017 that no warrant would have been sought without the dossier;
  • The FISA warrant also mentioned information related to another Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, even though there was no evidence of cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos;
  • The memo does not state what the information about Papadopoulos was, but said that information was the trigger to the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation on Russian meddling and collusion in late July 2016 (he had told an Australian diplomat at a London bar that a Maltese professor connected to Russia had told him he had dirt on Clinton in the form of emails);
  • Peter Strzok, the No. 2 at the FBI’s counterintelligence division opened the bureau’s investigation on Russian meddling and collusion (text messages between him and fellow FBI official and lover Lisa Page show that he held an anti-Trump bias);
  • The FBI authorized payments to Steele, but never disclosed that in any of the FISA warrant applications.}
MEMO RELEASED: FBI Officials Knew Political Origins of Dossier, But Used It Anyway

Well we'll see who's right now, won't we? If no one from the FBI or DOJ or the Obama administration gets convicted, then it's just more proof you're batshit insane.

So far......... zero indictments. :mm:

that's ok by you?

Good try though.

{

Well we'll see who's right now, won't we? If no one from the FBI or DOJ or the Obama administration gets convicted, then it's just more proof you're batshit insane.

A year in, not a shred of evidence of Russian collusion...

Well, not by Trum anyway.

Now you COMMUNISTS on the other hand...

{

“I’ve been involved with this now for the last 18 months. I have not seen one bit of evidence of any collusion at all between the Trump campaign and Russia,” King told New York AM 970 “The Cats Roundtable” host John Catsimatidis. “[T]here was more possibility of the Russians being involved in the Hillary Clinton campaign. So many Russians had paid money to Bill Clinton and also the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn’t be in support of that either. That is not a basis to be investigating [with] a warrant to wiretap in a presidential campaign.”

He continued, “The FBI went through [the Nunes memo] line by line. They did not find one factual error. Nor did they find any threat to national security. They said they disagreed with the conclusion. Well, the conclusion is critical of high-ranking people in the FBI.”}

GOP Rep Peter King: More Evidence of Russia Collusion with Hillary Than with Trump - Breitbart

that's ok by you?

Good try though.

{

A year in, not a shred of evidence of Russian collusion...

Well, not by Trum anyway.

Now you COMMUNISTS on the other hand...

{

“I’ve been involved with this now for the last 18 months. I have not seen one bit of evidence of any collusion at all between the Trump campaign and Russia,” King told New York AM 970 “The Cats Roundtable” host John Catsimatidis. “[T]here was more possibility of the Russians being involved in the Hillary Clinton campaign. So many Russians had paid money to Bill Clinton and also the Clinton Foundation, but I wouldn’t be in support of that either. That is not a basis to be investigating [with] a warrant to wiretap in a presidential campaign.”

He continued, “The FBI went through [the Nunes memo] line by line. They did not find one factual error. Nor did they find any threat to national security. They said they disagreed with the conclusion. Well, the conclusion is critical of high-ranking people in the FBI.”}

GOP Rep Peter King: More Evidence of Russia Collusion with Hillary Than with Trump - Breitbart
Crazy person...

Mueller: 4 convictions
Nunes: zero

You should learn how to count past 3.

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

And had absolutely nothing to do with the entire fake Hillary/Dimocrat b.s. Russian collusion fable.

Forum List

Back