BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

Let's see.

"Mr Flynn, you're going to prison unless you give us something on Trump."
"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"
"Fuck, what do you want to know"
"That's a good boy, I'll request a postponement of your sentence."

Ah haaaa! What do we have here? I think reality has set in and Mueller is now realizing what a shit storm he's gotten himself into. Mark my words, Flynn is going to get his indictment tossed due to the corrupt FISA Warrant. Mueller realizes that now.

JUST IN=> Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn's Sentencing

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

That's why they're talking about sentencing.

Let's see.

"No, I won't give you anything on Trump, Trump will pardon me as soon as anything happens"
"Mr Flynn, we've got evidence that will mean Mr Trump will not be president by the time you're convicted"

What magical president removal tool are you going to use this time?

I think you're a little behind the times. Flynn is well past the "indictment" phase - he's already plead guilty.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.

Let's see.

What magical president removal tool are you going to use this time?

I'm sorry you didn't get what I said.

Guilty pleas, obtained via illegally gotten evidence, are Vacated not infrequently.
Oh, oh! Do I smell an acquittal on the horizon? How does that work?

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.

1mf5ef.jpg

Not necessarily, but the possibility exists. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing how mueller got the evidence he used against flynn, but if it is tainted then flynn walks. Sadly so to will manafort, who really is a scumbag.
I doubt if Manafort has a career left.

What evidence involved in Flynn's lying to the FBI was obtained illegally?

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

We don't know YET.

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

I doubt if Manafort has a career left.

Nor should he. He's been under investigation for more than a decade and he just screams "mobbed up".

If half of what has been reported is true, then the info they used against flynn was most likely obtained via the illegal FISA warrant. If that is indeed factual, flynn walks.

Why would a FISA warrant against the Russian ambassador be illegal?

Mueller got the evidence he used against Flynn because the FBI was wiretapping the Russian ambassador, and Flynn called him.

Then Flynn blatantly lied to the FBI about a call that he almost certainly knew was being monitored.

Maybe. We don't have a clue how they obtained the warrant. I am merely going on what has been reported. The fact that mueller has postponed sentencing tells me that the case is in trouble. There is no logical reason to ever postpone sentencing.

Not talking about that one. I am talking about the one that was being used against trump. The unmasking that was going on by the obama admin tells me they had a tap going on trump tower. Good luck justifying that one.

What information gave rise to the questioning? That information has to be received legally from a legal source.

Forum List

Back