BREAKING!!! Repubs ask cheating congressman to resign!

No logical fallacy was committed. Except by you.
Why is it Republicans need to resign when they commit some private indiscretion but Democrats get to stay on even after they commit chargeable crimes?
The new rules for public life stipulate that what someone does in his personal life is no one else's business. Didnt you get the memo?

Rabbi, you have long demonstrated you have no clue as to what logical fallacies are. You are great at committing them, though!

Thank for admitting you have decided the GOP should give in to the lower principles of the Democrats rather than be the better principled party. Even worse, you have decided it is okay for a Republican to preach family values and wave the bible about, and then fuck his staffers. All that "family values" shit is just theater for the rubes now.

I seeeeee...

Thank you for providing evidence for what I have long suspected.

OK, so you have admitted there are no "tu quoque" fallacies going on. What we have here, is a double standard. It isn't Democrat principles that I cited. Those are what passes for principles in today's world. A pol's private life is private. I can live with that.
Unlike you I dont look to politicians for moral exemplars. They are hired to do a job. If they can do that job effectively--advocating for policies and laws I support and believe in--then I'll vote for them. If they fail to do that job, either through incompetence, lying, cheating or stealing, then I won't. I understand I am hiring someone. You think you are canonizing someone. There's the difference.

^ Democrats never claimed the mantle of family values. You people did that. :thup:

Glad to help :lol:

So that makes the behavior acceptable? Liberal rationalizing at its best so as long as Republican who cheats does not talk about family values you would have no problem with them on that?

Personally?

I couldn't care less about this sort of behavior so long as it's off hours. Unless of course, the person in question is pointing at others and trying to forces value upon people that that person doesn't follow.

Then it's a laugh riot.

I hope he stays.

Seriously. And runs again.

Hypocrisy in politics is as old as politics it's self you have a republican who runs on family values caught cheating a democrat on gun control charged with gun trafficking pretty much sop in politics today.

^ Democrats never claimed the mantle of family values. You people did that. :thup:

So that makes the behavior acceptable? Liberal rationalizing at its best so as long as Republican who cheats does not talk about family values you would have no problem with them on that?

Personally?

I couldn't care less about this sort of behavior so long as it's off hours. Unless of course, the person in question is pointing at others and trying to forces value upon people that that person doesn't follow.

Then it's a laugh riot.

I hope he stays.

Either way, its gold for ads leading up to November ;)

***update***

Now Piyush is asking for his resignation as well:
Prominent Republicans began deserting embattled Louisiana Rep. Vance McAllister on Thursday, as the freshman congressman’s prognosis for political survival became increasingly bleak.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) joined the chairman of the state’s Republican Party in calling for McAllister’s immediate resignation.

Read more: New calls for Vance McAllister?s resignation - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman and James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Personally?

Then it's a laugh riot.

I hope he stays.

But yet he supports gun running, gun control freaks. Swallow is hypocritical about hypocrits. Now that is funny

Last edited:
Only the Rep's electors can answer BREAKING!!! Repubs ask cheating congressman to resign!

true but he'll be shut out of all the proceedings that he would have been able to participate in.

So what? This is between the Rep and the electors.

ultimately yes but it is "conduct unbecoming". If he had any sense of decency &/or responsibility, he'd resign given the woman he frenched is married as well.

I say Mcallister tell the Democrats to go to Hell and then bend over and moon them with Clinton's picture pasted to it.

Last edited:
Republicans are too fucking stupid to be allowed to live

That's only because we hold them to a higher standard than their opposition. At least I do anyway. And it does seen as if their dalliances are more the exception than the rule when compared to Dems.

I feel he should step down, too. Through his weakness, he has shown not to be a good example of how conservatives are perceived. One bad apple.....

The Repubs are asking the guy to resign, despite his actions not being against the law. Dems don't ask any of their people to resign no matter how corrupt they are.

The difference between the two parties is staggering.

no duh missy. The repubs were forced to take on the mantle of the party of family values, because they need every vote they can get to remain relevant on the national scene, even though they obviously aren't.

What? He kissed a girl he's not married tool!! Oh the horror!!!!

I'm Fauxtraged!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meanwhile Democrap Cummings of Georgia has been caught breaking the law working with the IRS to target conservative groups and covering it up.....

Meanwhile Democrap Cummings of Georgia has been caught breaking the law working with the IRS to target conservative groups and covering it up.....

someone already tried that deflection. Anything to say about the OP kiddo?

shitbag....a GOP member got caught kissing a staffer and is being called out by his fellow GOP members.

Meanwhile Cummings has committed felonies and is part of a cover up sitting on the very committee set up to investigate his crimes, but of course you are more interested in some GOP nobody kissing a hot staffer....that about sums you up, idiot.

Cummings should be someone's boyfriend in Federal prison.

someone already tried that deflection. Anything to say about the OP kiddo?

Forum List

Back