BREAKING!!! Repubs ask cheating congressman to resign!

YES!!! THE GOP HAS HIGH STANDARDS,we have no use for low morals,no morals perversion and common liars!!!! and you??

shitbag....a GOP member got caught kissing a staffer and is being called out by his fellow GOP members.

Meanwhile Cummings has committed felonies and is part of a cover up sitting on the very committee set up to investigate his crimes, but of course you are more interested in some GOP nobody kissing a hot staffer....that about sums you up, idiot.

Cummings should be someone's boyfriend in Federal prison.

Meanwhile Democrap Cummings of Georgia has been caught breaking the law working with the IRS to target conservative groups and covering it up.....

someone already tried that deflection. Anything to say about the OP kiddo?

again w/ the deflectiing. :eusa_doh: You're nothing if not consistent. This your first msg board? Thats not how they work. A person creates an OP/Topic and people then comment on the topic. Deflecting to some other topic is considered childish & weasel-like. Carry on troll boi.

Dumbfuck....I am pointing out your stupidity and hypocrisy.

You post a stupid post/thread about the GOP calling for the head of one of their members for kissing a hot woman staffer.

You defend Cummings sending letters the IRS demanding they investigate conservative groups to help him and other Democraps get re-elected. He then tries to stop the investigation by the HoR when he realizes he is going to get caught too. He even claims "racism" against anyone pushing these investigations and questioning "his motives."

You people are scum of the Earth, the good thing is you will burn in hell someday.

shitbag....a GOP member got caught kissing a staffer and is being called out by his fellow GOP members.

Meanwhile Cummings has committed felonies and is part of a cover up sitting on the very committee set up to investigate his crimes, but of course you are more interested in some GOP nobody kissing a hot staffer....that about sums you up, idiot.

Cummings should be someone's boyfriend in Federal prison.

someone already tried that deflection. Anything to say about the OP kiddo?

again w/ the deflectiing. :eusa_doh: You're nothing if not consistent. This your first msg board? Thats not how they work. A person creates an OP/Topic and people then comment on the topic. Deflecting to some other topic is considered childish & weasel-like. Carry on troll boi.

is English your first language son? Stick to the topic or GTFO

3DCcBnGI.gif

Excellent. It is nice to see someone demonstrating some integrity, instead of what we saw on this forum with faux right wingers defending the hypocrite.

Expect more tu quoque fallacies in this topic. ;)

So you mean just like all the it was just a BJ?? Did you call for Clinton to resign? Bet not

I did. I even pointed out the Clinton himself said that if the president lied to the American people he should resign. Of course, he was talking about Nixon at the time.

Sorry, at this point, they should just ignore it, after all, it's just sex. IMO Clinton set a presidence that makes it okay for any politician to have extra marital affairs.

Of course want to focus on some nobody white GOPer from Georgia compared to a ranking black Democrap from Georgia guilty of high crimes and false acccusations of racism against anyone that might finger his piece of shit ass.

Look over there at that white GOPer kissing a hot woman staffer, don't look over here at one of the typical black criminal policitians in the Democraps.

is English your first language son? Stick to the topic or GTFO

3DCcBnGI.gif

We understand that you want to make it a crime to kiss a hot woman. :eusa_whistle:

But using the IRS to go after your political competition and then being part of the cover up from the group being tasked to investigate the crimes....a-ok. :cuckoo:

FAILTroll. Address the OP or stop wasting my time son :eusa_hand: :boohoo:

^ Democrats never claimed the mantle of family values. You people did that. :thup:

Glad to help :lol:

So that makes the behavior acceptable? Liberal rationalizing at its best so as long as Republican who cheats does not talk about family values you would have no problem with them on that?

Personally?

I couldn't care less about this sort of behavior so long as it's off hours. Unless of course, the person in question is pointing at others and trying to forces value upon people that that person doesn't follow.

Then it's a laugh riot.

I hope he stays.

Seriously. And runs again.

You truly dont understand why it's a bad idea for a public servant to put themselves in a compromising position do you?
Why am I not surprised....

Dems have a KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who let his GF drown overnight while he chatted up his lawyers, a POTUS who told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, a Senator who lied about being an American Indian, another Senator who lied about being a Veteran

Yeah, I'm gonna pay real close attention when you guys talk

Tu quoque fallacy #4!

^ Alinsky #4

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

And yet still nothing directed at Dejarlais of Tennessee who ran on family values and anti-abortion and was later recorded in a telephone call demanding that this extra-martial lover abort the child he conceived with her.

I guess righteous indignation only works in front of TV cameras.

he's prolly negotiating when & how he'll depart. I really don't care because, if he stays or goes, it harms the Repub's brand :)

he's prolly negotiating when & how he'll depart. I really don't care because, if he stays or goes, it harms the Repub's brand :)

Why, Clinton's actions didn't seem to harm the democrats and what he did was much worse?

Clinton's dalliances were w/ a single female. This guy's were w/ a married woman PLUS all Repubs have their added baggage of being the party of family values. :lol:

Why, Clinton's actions didn't seem to harm the democrats and what he did was much worse?

Clinton's dalliances were w/ a single female. This guy's were w/ a married woman PLUS all Repubs have their added baggage of being the party of family values. :lol:

I'm sick of the hypocrisy. If it's okay for the dems, it should be okay for the reps, and vice a versa.

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION] - you seem particularly worked up over this. Is it because you want the GOP to be more like something you can support?

[MENTION=16263]nodoginnafight[/MENTION]

That is exactly correct.

I have not commented on this story and im glad they are asking hi to resign. He should, but again libtards would never ask a politician to resign for any reason.

For those pissed, just get anothe guy with a little more integrity.
Boxer and Feinstein asked Yee to resign.

Forum List

Back