BREAKING!!! Repubs ask cheating congressman to resign!

he's prolly negotiating when & how he'll depart. I really don't care because, if he stays or goes, it harms the Repub's brand :)

Why, Clinton's actions didn't seem to harm the democrats and what he did was much worse?

I don't remember Clinton putting out a campagin commercial like this, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
McAllister will seek re-election in 5th District

He's baaaaaack!

Resign? Not run for re-election?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Fifth District U.S. Rep. Vance McAllister will seek re-election, reversing course after previously saying he wouldn’t be a candidate.

McAllister made his official announcement during a press conference at the American Legion Hall in Forsythe Park Monday after it was first reported at thenewsstar.com. More than 75 supporters greeted him with enthusiastic applause.

Life's too good in DC for the adulterer to give it up. There are vows to break, chicks to bang, campaign cash to collect, and fireproof bibles to thump.

Last edited:
McAllister will seek re-election in 5th District

He's baaaaaack!

Resign? Not run for re-election?

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Fifth District U.S. Rep. Vance McAllister will seek re-election, reversing course after previously saying he wouldn’t be a candidate.

McAllister made his official announcement during a press conference at the American Legion Hall in Forsythe Park Monday after it was first reported at thenewsstar.com. More than 75 supporters greeted him with enthusiastic applause.

Life's too good in DC for the adulterer to give it up. There are vows to break, chicks to bang, campaign cash to collect, and fireproof bibles to thump.

Sad, :( sad, SAD!!! :mad:

I had almost forgotten about this thread 'o mine ;)

I wish the parties would "urge" Congresspeople who sleep in bed with corporations and disregard the Constitution to resign as well.

That would actually be an action that would result in meaningful change.

I agree. The flag has represented the well-heeled for too long now. Its supposed to represent EVERYONE.

Excellent. It is nice to see someone demonstrating some integrity, instead of what we saw on this forum with faux right wingers defending the hypocrite.

Expect more tu quoque fallacies in this topic. ;)

True. More of the "yabut" defense from our fellow rw'ers :D

I agree.

sure you do dottie....thats why you back all these assholes in your threads and posts...has anyone called you a phony today?.....no?...here let me be the first one....you are a fucking phony......

Forum List

Back