Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.
For Trump, this is a big self-staging.

foolishleader8psmb.jpg

Actually he gave them time to get them fully deployed. Can't destroy something unless you know where it is.

It has already begun.

If he did that it is to avoid greater casualty and direct confrontation with Russia. They have said they will directly confront American attacks with their own missile defense and even attacks on Allied forces.

Apparently the Syrian war is lost, Iran, Russia and Syria will basically be dividing up the country. With British and French support, this is an interesting decision to attack and it is difficult to see what the benefit is, other than to really weaken Syrian capabilities as unless the West is willing to go headstrong back in, this war is lost. It will take a few days I suppose to understand what was impacted.

I am not an expert, but, for the first time in my lifetime, I am thinking that there could be direct confrontation between Russian and the U.S military. I will trust the advice of military intel and their recommendations as they have intelligence we do not see.

Last edited:
There's a lot of sand in Syria.

Melted sand becomes glass.

Glass reflects back the sunlight that allegedly is part of Global Warming.

Reflect it and Global Warming goes away.

Any liberal who opposes nuking Syria into a border-to-border lake of glass is an environmental terrorist who must be hanged.

Trump says he ordered precision targets associated with the use of chemical weapons; with France and the Uk

— Hassan Hassan ?????? (@hxhassan) April 14, 2018
#Breaking: Syrian air-defenses are now active as big explosions heard in #Damascus

— Majd Fahd \uD83C\uDDF8\uD83C\uDDFE (@Syria_Protector) April 14, 2018

Forum List

Back