Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Nice to see it's still business as usual....foreign adventurism...alive and well.

The fun part will be watching all the alt/right people who said they hated our country's military adventures--justifying this.

Trump orders strikes against Syria over chemical weapons attack

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he had ordered "precision strikes" on Syrian in retaliation for the suspected poison gas attack that killed at least 60 people on April 7.
"A short time ago, I ordered the United States Armed Forces to launch precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapons capabilities of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad," Trump said in a televised address from the White House.

Didn't Trump say he didn't want these costly wars in his campaign?

I can't say I'm happy about this.

But if there was sufficient evidence (and I hope they will show us what evidence they have) that Assad's Syria carried out that chemical attack to convince Trump and his advisers to launch these strikes? Then so be it. Let compassion and righteousness rule the day. And let Assad rue the day he ever used chemical weapons on his own people.

But until then, I remain skeptical. I'm afraid this might be the start of something more serious.

Last edited:
Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.
For Trump, this is a big self-staging.

foolishleader8psmb.jpg
Trump wasn't president then and didn't have knowledge of the intelligence information about Syria at that time.
So..he was ignorant..and wrong......and now he is informed..and still wrong....LOL!

iu

Nice to see it's still business as usual....foreign adventurism...alive and well.

The fun part will be watching all the alt/right people who said they hated our country's military adventures--justifying this.

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he had ordered "precision strikes" on Syrian in retaliation for the suspected poison gas attack that killed at least 60 people on April 7.
"A short time ago, I ordered the United States Armed Forces to launch precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapons capabilities of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad," Trump said in a televised address from the White House.

A war against Germany in 1938 would have been cheap compared to what it cost to wait.

It doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done.

American Patriot David Duke weighs in. He's pissed!

David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Latest Word is the Zio Hostage Prez of the U.S. will viciously attack the nation that has heroically defended its own people and the whole world from the true horrific terrorists of al Qaeda and ISIS. This attack is the evil of Israel, ZOG and ZOMedia . May God Save Us.
7:56 PM · Apr 13, 2018

David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Latest word is that huge blasts are rocking the Capital of Syria! Buildings that house hundreds of people who support the government that has been fighting the evil of ISIS and al Qaeda for yours. Huge blasts in a nation's capital ! Whose the monster now. Evil Insanity!
8:13 PM · Apr 13, 2018

@DrDavidDuke
The Whole World is now led to murder instigated by ZioWood types of Fake videos and LIes Lies and More Lies!
8:18 PM · Apr 13, 2018

If you remember FORMER President Obama's speech on Syria from a few years ago, he basically rambled on for several minutes without saying anything.
Oh, okay. Your inability to grasp big words makes it okay for Trump to bomb Syria without Congressional approval.

I seeeee...

Why do you call yourself JGalt...exactly?

Congressional approval is only needed for a formal declaration of war.

This is more like shooting fish in a barrel, which is technically a "sport."
So a guy who calls himself John Galt is cool with bombing a country so long as it isn't done by a black guy who uses big words.

You like things simple.

I seeeee...

Trump is sounding like a medicated robot. Funny...

No....It was a great speech. He laid out why, told Russia that they should not support gassing people, said he'd rather work with Russia and Iran but basically Assad using gas warfare, even after the first time we thumped him, is totally unacceptable. Bombs are falling on Damascus as I type this. This is how a President of We The People conducts himself. This is strength and resolve. Look at it this way, if we let Assad keep getting away with gassing his own people, how long will it be until gas warfare is ubiquitous. You do realize that this type of weaponry was BANNED after WWI? How long will it be until some rogue nation gasses NY? Or LA?

David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Oy Vey! 40 civilians allegedly killed by Syrian anti-ISIS forces so now we must murder hundreds or even thousands of decent Christians and Moderate Syrians who have supported the Government, their only hope against ISIS !
8:31 PM · Apr 13, 2018

If you remember FORMER President Obama's speech on Syria from a few years ago, he basically rambled on for several minutes without saying anything.
Oh, okay. Your inability to grasp big words makes it okay for Trump to bomb Syria without Congressional approval.

I seeeee...

Why do you call yourself JGalt...exactly?

Congressional approval is only needed for a formal declaration of war.

This is more like shooting fish in a barrel, which is technically a "sport."
So a guy who calls himself John Galt is cool with bombing a country so long as it isn't done by a black guy who uses big words.

You like things simple.

I seeeee...

The black guy with big words never had enough balls to bomb them. He just drew an imaginary red line and dared them to cross it. Then there were no consequences when they did.

Was that "simple" enough that you could understand it?

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

foolishleader8psmb.jpg
Trump wasn't president then and didn't have knowledge of the intelligence information about Syria at that time.

So, you people elected him when he was clearly talking out of his ass, and you cheered him and said he was right.

Now he's attacking you're cheering him and saying he's right.

Ugh, when someone starts quoting David Duke in a thread, it's time to leave. Bye.

Except for one thing: Duke is siding up with the leftists and liberals.

Isn't that ironic, considering how the left believes Duke and Trump are buddies?

:laughing0301:

When things get really, REALLY bad for an administration back home....the very "best" thing to do is start a fucking war.......Just ask Cheney and his sidekick, GWB.

foolishleader8psmb.jpg

So, you people elected him when he was clearly talking out of his ass, and you cheered him and said he was right.

Now he's attacking you're cheering him and saying he's right.
He's always right.

Forum List

Back