BREAKING: President Trump meets Laken Riley's family and offers her mother a hug

It's a shame that Biden refuses to reach out to her grieving parents. What a heartless imbecile he is. Trump on the other hand is a compassionate human being with empathy.

Never ceases to amaze me how Republicans reach out to a family of someone who was killed by an illegal immigrant.

But the families of Sandy Hook and Uvalde where dozens of schoolchildren were slaughtered are told by Republicans…..

Thoughts and Prayers

Last edited:
Never ceases to amaze me how Republicans reach out to a family of someone who was killed by an illegal immigrant.

But the families of Sandy Hook and Uvalde where dozens of schoolchildren were killed are told by Republicans…..

Thoughts and Prayers
z5w2bkqsvOYQo.webp

There you go!

But the families of Sandy Hook and Uvalde where dozens of schoolchildren were slaughtered are told by Republicans…..

Thoughts and Prayers

It never ceases to amaze me how demofascists, such as yourself, cheer on the rape, murder of our children, and women, at the hands of your violent illegal aliens.

Thoughts and Prayers
Trump likes to use those families. If he cared, he would respect their wishes.

Republicans don’t give a shit about the death of Laken Riley

They just want to exploit her killing to punish millions of refugees and ban them from entering our country
'Liberals don’t give a shit about the deaths at Sandy Hook and Uvalde.

They just want to exploit the killing to punish millions of legal gun owners and ban them from exercising their Second Amendment rights.'

Fixed that for ya.

P.S. - Refugees present themselves at a US port of entry.

The folks we want deported are Criminal Aliens that entered the country illegally.

'Liberals don’t give a shit about the deaths at Sandy Hook and Uvalde.

They just want to exploit the killing to punish millions of legal gun owners and ban them from exercising their Second Amendment rights.'

Fixed that for ya.

P.S. - Refugees present themselves at a US port of entry.

The folks we want deported are Criminal Aliens that entered the country illegally.
Liberals want it to be more difficult for a mass killer to get the weapon of his choice to slaughter schoolchildren

Liberals want it to be more difficult for a mass killer to get the weapon of his choice to slaughter schoolchildren

If they wanted to do that ending gun free zones would do that.

But they don't because they KNOW that would work.

Forum List

Back