President Trump signed a picture of Laken Riley for Laken’s family. He wrote “I love you Laken” on it --- Biden so far? Nothing!

1710215986884.png

Did you know that Biden encouraged Laken Riley's rapist/murderer to come here illegally and that Biden is responsible for her gruesome death? Did you know that Biden's illegal bashed in her skull?
No I don’t know that, because it’s just more of your silly bs.

Trump has single-handedly killed the bipartisan border bill that would have deported a lot more illegals. All to keep election year border issue alive.

So you can take your fake ass Trump, with his fake ass big smile photo-ops and your fake ass outage and shove it.

Last edited:
Yes what a great guy.

Lets put on a nice big smile for the killed. He really gets it I tell you.
Yeah it's better to ignore the murder and then complain when the guy is called illegal (a correct term)...yeah that's waaaay better. You have the compassion of a NAZI.

Trump has single-handedly killed the bipartisan border bill that would have deported a lot more illegals. All to keep election year border issue alive.

So you can take your fake ass Trump, with his fake ass big smile photo-ops and your fake ass outage and shove it.
What bullshit and you know it. The dems don't want the border closed and again you know this. You maybe able to gaslight your retarded lefty friends, but we already know. It's funny how you guys after years now suddenly want to do something.......

Lets put back the Remain in Mexico policy, but you won't because it is actually effective.

What bullshit and you know it. The dems don't want the border closed and again you know this.

Senate Republicans who sponsored the bipartisan bill, calling it the best border deal in decades, say you are full of shit.

Hmm whom to belive.

image.jpg

Yeah it's better to ignore the murder and then complain when the guy is called illegal (a correct term)...yeah that's waaaay better. You have the compassion of a NAZI.
I'm not too concerned about the semantics of the matter.

At issue is the situation at the border and Biden commited to a deal that would have been deporting alot of illegals RIGHT NOW.

You passed it up because your Orange god badly needs an election issue to run on in november to stay out of jail.

It's cultism over policies, plain and clear.

The border bill provided for more processing agents and more judges. It provided for processing for more than 5,000 invaders a day. Not a dime. Not a single dime. It's 100 percent deportations or crawl back under your rock.

Senate Republicans who sponsored the bipartisan bill, calling it the best border deal in decades, say you are full of shit.

Hmm whom to belive.

image.jpg
The best border deal in decades is like saying the tallest midget. And we told him to fuck off......we know the game. Secure the border first, do not care about anything else until that is done.

I'm not too concerned about the semantics of the matter.

At issue is the situation at the border and Biden commited to a deal that would have been deporting alot of illegals RIGHT NOW.

You passed it up because your Orange god badly needs an election issue to run on in november to stay out of jail.

It's cultism over policies, plain and clear.
Bullshit, it's all for show. He could implement remain in Mexico right now! HE could bring back COVID checks, but he doesn't, why is that?

Biden and Dems are still KILLING and RAPING Americans. This week a Biden illegal KILLED a 12 year old boy and maimed the rest of his family. Three more Biden illegals kidnapped and RAPED a woman, twice. Why isn't Biden in jail???

Forum List

Back