BREAKING: President Trump meets Laken Riley's family and offers her mother a hug

Republicans don’t give a shit about the death of Laken Riley

They just want to exploit her killing to punish millions of refugees and ban them from entering our country
Her killing sadly depicts the lack of caring for all Americans by this administration. This guy was NOT a 'refugee' he was an illegal alien. BTW fuck you for spreading the 'refugee' lie. These illegals may SAY they are seeking asylum but mostly they are NOT. They cross illegally, get caught THEN claim asylum. They have already broken the law before they claimed asylum.

And if the weapon of choice is say.....a knife, hammer, baseball bat? We gonna ban those now?

Well when we see mass killers using hammers as their weapons of choice to slaughter a classroom of schoolchildren we can look at that

But as of now, An AR-15 is chosen again and again and again

No wonder. Trump was trying to keep illegal murders, racists, pedophiles, drug dealers, gangs, terrorists, criminals and generals dregs of society out of America for 4 years. He was trying to prevent things like this from happening.

Biden on the other hand has knowingly and willingly let criminals in by the millions and then tried to use this girl as a stepping stone to push his anti republican agenda on the American people. He insulted her family even further by trying to invite the family to the stou to capitalize on her death when he is directly responsible for letting that murder into the country in the first place. He only invited them to create sympathy so he can blame republicans for not allowing her border bill to pass which does absolutely nothing at all to close the border and remove all the illegals.

I'm laughing from now for the results come November.

Nice :lame2: attempt at recovery.

But you did admit that you simply can't stay on topic.

Is there an admin in the house?

And someone who speaks fluent English, who might help this pathetic loser learn to construct a sentence?

It's a shame that Biden refuses to reach out to her grieving parents. What a heartless imbecile he is. Trump on the other hand is a compassionate human being with empathy.

And Biden had the gall to bring up their names in the SOTU, as if her parents supported Biden.

Nice :lame2: attempt at recovery.

But you did admit that you simply can't stay on topic.

Is there an admin in the house?

And someone who speaks fluent English, who might help this pathetic loser learn to construct a sentence?

I placed the lying clod on ignore a long time ago.

Remember, don't feed the trolls and they will die.

I placed the lying clod on ignore a long time ago.

Remember, don't feed the trolls and they will die.

After this pathetic little episode of him/her/it jacking off over the murders of young American women by their pet illegal vote garnerers, that's where the perverse piece of filth goes for me as well.

Forum List

Back