President Trump signed a picture of Laken Riley for Laken’s family. He wrote “I love you Laken” on it --- Biden so far? Nothing!

If we stop all support of invaders, no food, no shelter, no medical care, no phones or prepaid charge cards. Take away travel expenses and start taxing remittances. There is plenty of money. Way more than enough.

Federal government provides NONE of that dum dum.

Tell me again why you didn't want to straight deport more illegals and opposed the bill that would do it.

One of thousands of people that died that day in America. Where is your outrage over them dying?
Because Lraken's death is one that is intolerable to civilization. It is intolerable because her killer was brought here deliberately. It is intolerable because her death exhibited cruelty and savagery. It is intolerable because enemy democrats demand that we sit back idly and accept the cruelty, the savagery, the inhumanity of the killer just cause they say so.

Federal government provides NONE of that dum dum.

Tell me again why you didn't want to straight deport more illegals and opposed the bill that would do it.
Please. Do not try to twist the truth of the government gravy train. I oppose a bill providing for more judges and more processing agents. How hard is this for you to understand?

Please. Do not try to twist the truth of the government gravy train. I oppose a bill providing for more judges and more processing agents. How hard is this for you to understand?

you support insane system where it takes half a tsar to get a hearing required by law.

That’s a fantasy not compatible with current laws.

When are you going to start dealing with reality instead of your day dreams?
It isn't that hard, Eisenhower did it. He called it Operation Wetback. If laws need to be repealed or changed, do it.

It isn't that hard, Eisenhower did it. He called it Operation Wetback. If laws need to be repealed or changed, do it.

Eisenhower or any other other POTUS can’t do shit Congress doesn’t want to do.

Quit your fantasies and get real.

Bill would fix a lot of problems at the border as REPUBLICANS not called Trump tried to explain to you. You rejected it because of some bs you’ve got in your silly head about Eisenhower.

What do you get now? NOTHING.

Forum List

Back