Breaking On Fox

Someone should hang for letting our people be left in foreign countries as "Sitting Ducks!"

If we don’t stop it now they’ll just keep on doing it.

Last edited:
And?

Obama said it was an act of terror.

So why the video story?

He was out there making campaign speeches and talking about how he disabled al Qaeda right up until the attacks. Couldn't admit that was a lie. Couldn't admit his indifference to the fact that they knew al Qaeda had been involved in many threats and attacks for six months prior to the Benghazi attacks. Couldn't admit they left the people at the embassy hung out to dry.

Obama started talking about protesters angry at a video from day one. If he said the words "act of terror" it means nothing because he stuck to the story about demonstrators getting out of control. NEVER did he say that it was a terrorist attack or mention al Qaeda or any other known terrorists groups. He refused to do that at any time and I still haven't heard him express outrage at terrorists. He condemned the stupid video over and over and even spent our hard earned money on a damn ad condemning the video.

He should have stated from day one that it was a terrorist attack, named the fucking terrorists who claimed responsibility and vowed to go after them. Instead, they looked for a reason to arrest the film maker and vilify him. He wanted anger directed at the anti-Muslim youtube video maker, not the shithead anti-American radical Muslims.

For any lib to insist that Obama handled this correctly or was honest with the people is sheer lunacy.

Obama has a big problem saying anything negative about radical Muslim terrorists. That is clear.

Maybe he thought the story would die down when the film maker was arrested on some violation and everyone would move on to some other issue. The media actually did their job this time reporting facts and digging for the truth. That must have come as a shock to Obama.

Obama does not get a pass on this one because he could have told the truth to the American people and he did not. Omitting al Qaeda connected terrorists in the many speeches in the weeks following the attacks is a pretty big lie. He's busted, libs. Deal with it. Dropping a meaningless hint of an act of terror while discussing protesters does not excuse his lies.

I think the lies to cover the fact that it was radical Muslim terrorists is the big reason his poll numbers are down. I think he forgot how unpopular radical Muslims are with the American people.

Last edited:
CIA- "Unplanned terrorist attack based on the video" NO LIE.

Pub dupes!

You're a fucking idiot. You're clueless of the world or economics.

Maybe you should start being honest one time in your entire life? Stop blaming the rich for all that's wrong with this country.

STFU, stupid. That's what the CIA is concluding, which you'll never hear on the Pub Propaganda network. And the PROBLEM is GREEDY idiot mega rich Pubs. Honest. Yu're an brainwashed idiot politically. Memorize my sig.

Romney- "Syria is Iran's path to the sea." Total MORON.

Pub dupes!

Maybe you should start being honest one time in your entire life? Stop blaming the rich for all that's wrong with this country.

STFU, stupid. That's what the CIA is concluding, which you'll never hear on the Pub Propaganda network. And the PROBLEM is GREEDY idiot mega rich Pubs. Honest. Yu're an brainwashed idiot politically. Memorize my sig.

Grandma? Please help

francoHFW is just pissed because his Ship is being repossessed by the Obama Administration so Obama can cash in on the scrap metal. I hear he is giving out commemorative Bayonets to all his Acolytes, so it won't be a total loss. We don't need a Navy anymore, Obama said so. He knows. He must know, right? What's he planning on doing after January? Play Lawrence of Arabia? Maybe he is interested in being Caliphate? I hear tghat the only thing he likes more than bowing down to World Leaders is when Everyone bows down to him.

story.toy.boats.arnaud.fux.mnm.jpg

Franco is back to the video story? LMAO!!!!

a guy that runs around here calling republicans "dupes" several times a day --- and now he goes back to suggesting truth to the lies that Obamama told the nation for two weeks before changing his tune because it was so flimsy even the lefties started questioning it.

Yeah, somebody is a dupe around here - but it sure isn't any Republican!!!

francoHFW is just pissed because his Ship is being repossessed by the Obama Administration so Obama can cash in on the scrap metal. I hear he is giving out commemorative Bayonets to all his Acolytes, so it won't be a total loss. We don't need a Navy anymore, Obama said so. He knows. He must know, right? What's he planning on doing after January? Play Lawrence of Arabia? Maybe he is interested in being Caliphate? I hear tghat the only thing he likes more than bowing down to World Leaders is when Everyone bows down to him.

story.toy.boats.arnaud.fux.mnm.jpg

Yes, but will there be binders?

Pub dupes!

you just said...

CIA now says: "Barely planned, semi terrorist attack stemmed from other protests based on the video."

Pub dupe haters much? Brainwashed chumps of the greedy rich that got us here...

So which is it, dipshit? an unplanned terrorist attack based on the video... or a barely planned, semi terrorist attack stemmed from other protests based on the video?
OR is it something else entirely now?

Dumb ass. Can't even manage to keep your lies straight in the same thread.

Pub dupes!

you just said...

CIA now says: "Barely planned, semi terrorist attack stemmed from other protests based on the video."

Pub dupe haters much? Brainwashed chumps of the greedy rich that got us here...

So which is it, dipshit? an unplanned terrorist attack based on the video... or a barely planned, semi terrorist attack stemmed from other protests based on the video?
OR is it something else entirely now?
Dumb ass. Can't even manage to keep your lies straight in the same thread.

Same thing, stupid. And no lie. Change the channel, dupe.

Franco,

Can you make a post without using the word "dupe"?

Don't get me wrong, I like your schtick. Just wondering.

And?

Obama said it was an act of terror.

not quite....

now where did i hear him flat out say......

THIS was an act of terror.
THIS act was an attack of terror.

Obama did not say in his rose garden address.... THIS indecent is a terrorist attack.

Context is difficult for the simple-minded, obviously.

Obama began with the attack in Benghazi, and then he also tied it to the 9/11 attack, and since he was talking about both things and then actually tied them together, he pluralized the word "act" because, you see, he was talking about 2 terrorist ATTACKS, not 1 terrorist ATTACK.

I know many of our friends on the right are against education and evolution, so make sure to remind them of this fact so that they learn and evolve, instead of staying willfully ignorant.

Grandma? Please help

And tell him about the rules for signature size.

Forum List

Back