BREAKING: Obama admits misdemeanor level crime

To Republicans. Who cares about Repubs anymore tho.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now that is the voice of the Obamanation.... Republicans are no longer Americans. So much for the guy who claimed he was gonna bring the people together for the good of the country. You are a fucking joke.

Ok my last post hit a nerve. My work here is done. :lol:

It did. It beautifully showed liberals for what they are. Arrogant, selfish creatures who couldn't give a shit about other people. Thank you.

And.... your boy is still a fucking liar. You can't wiggle off that hook, girl. You said Selma got him born and it didn't. He's a liar and you are a fool for believing his crap.

There are only two possibilites here, unless I am missing something.

1. DavidS was himself actually "outwaged" by the prospect that a youth once used a fake i.d. and he confused some past misdemeanor like behavior (it wasn't a real misdemeanor, by the way, due to the age of the "offender" even if it ever happened) with a high crime or misdemeanor committed by the President while serving AS President.

2. DavidS is arguably smarter than that (hard to believe, obviously) but was just stupidly hoping that some others would jump on the bandwagon of his satirical OP efforts to make THEM look silly.

Conclusion:

Once again, either way, DavidS is a massive fail.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now that is the voice of the Obamanation.... Republicans are no longer Americans. So much for the guy who claimed he was gonna bring the people together for the good of the country. You are a fucking joke.

It did. It beautifully showed liberals for what they are. Arrogant, selfish creatures who couldn't give a shit about other people. Thank you. [/qutoe]

Ah...so you are one of those people who looks at ONE comment by ONE person and lumbs an entire group by that ONE comment by ONE person....Okey dokey. :eusa_eh:

And.... your boy is still a fucking liar. You can't wiggle off that hook, girl. You said Selma got him born and it didn't. He's a liar and you are a fool for believing his crap.

"Boy"????? :eusa_eh:

The expression "your boy" does not have the same connotation of "boy" as imagined by bodey.

It's difficult to imagine that bodey is being even remotely honest in that feigned expression of alarm or concern.

It did. It beautifully showed liberals for what they are. Arrogant, selfish creatures who couldn't give a shit about other people. Thank you. [/qutoe]

Ah...so you are one of those people who looks at ONE comment by ONE person and lumbs an entire group by that ONE comment by ONE person....Okey dokey. :eusa_eh:

If it was one comment by one person then you're query might have some substance - but - even on this forum, I've seen it time and time again.... If the cap don't fit, then why do no liberals challenge other liberals when they say it?

And, yea, I said boy. Live with it.

Last edited:
If it was one comment by one person then you're query might have some substance - but - even on this forum, I've seen it time and time again.... If the cap don't fit, then why do no liberals challenge other liberals when they say it?

Libs love their racebaiting games. :cuckoo:

Libs love their racebaiting games. :cuckoo:

It only works if you allow it to. I dismiss it for the faux outrage of those who continually seek to 'defend' the 'poor' minorities - which is itself racism. I dislike whites who use the race card on behalf of others.

Oh, I can live with someone else saying it. I just :eusa_eh: and readjust my opinion of the person using it....downward.

Oh, I can live with someone else saying it. I just :eusa_eh: and readjust my opinion of the person using it....downward.

Nah. In reality, it's just some after the fact rationalization by you to justify your petty preconceived notion. You can't even be honest about that much.

Pity.

Forum List

Back