BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
False it would only tell"us" that there was a fault in that particular train.
So is it more likely an ALP-45DP or an ALP-46 to allow the engineer to be at fault?
I don't know the system.
But logic would dictate that the most likely causes are human error or a system failure.
So the only thing you've ruled out now is alien invasion.
Man, you really are smartz!
No alien attack is about as likely as your imaginary terrorists claim or illuminati.
Any more strawmen you going to fabricate and do battle with, dufus?
It's not me who's constructed an army of strawmen to legitimize their delusion.
You want it to be a conspiracy even when you have jack shit for evidence to support it.
Nothing you have said convinces me of your imaginary status.
Nothing you've posted about trains cannot found on the web.
Fraud.

So is it more likely an ALP-45DP or an ALP-46 to allow the engineer to be at fault?
I don't know the system.
But logic would dictate that the most likely causes are human error or a system failure.
No alien attack is about as likely as your imaginary terrorists claim or illuminati.
You want it to be a conspiracy even when you have jack shit for evidence to support it.
Fraud.
Boy, you sure have a lot of wild hairs up your ass. I draw no conclusions, offer no guesses, and you're claiming the engineer had a heart attack while ranting everyone is offering wild conspiracies.
Last I heard they were talking to the engineer. No mention of heart attack.

Granted...........there ARE systems that are CURRENTLY BEING INSTALLED (but haven't been completed yet) that will stop a train or slow it down if it is going too fast for a curve or station.

Only problem is, they haven't installed them yet on all trains, and I'd be willing to bet that this is one of the trains they haven't put it on yet.

They started talking about this the last time a train crashed up in the NE corridor, it was going over 100 mph when it hit a curve rated for only 60. They said that they had the system back then, but it hadn't been installed, and they would start, but it wouldn't be completed until around 2020.

No....................this wasn't a terrorist attack.

I don't know the system.
Fraud.
Boy, you sure have a lot of wild hairs up your ass. I draw no conclusions, offer no guesses, and you're claiming the engineer had a heart attack while ranting everyone is offering wild conspiracies.
Bullshit your conclusions are drawn before you ever post a thing .
You've concluded falsely that I made up my mind that it was a heart attack.
In reality it was one of several would be causes.
As stated before your go to and only argument is a Crapspiracy theory of one kind or another.
Fraud.

Fraud.
As stated before your go to and only argument is a Crapspiracy theory of one kind or another.
Fraud.
Except I made no conclusions.
Your hilarious strawmen are defeating you.

Fraud.
Fraud.
the only straw man builder here is you.
you start with a conclusion. Everything you post starts with one.
fail boi

Fraud.
Fraud.
fail boi
Oh gee, lookie there. Engineer released from hospital.

Fraud.
Fraud.
fail boi
And your free to quote my "conclusions" anytime, strawman boy.

New Jersey train crash staged to push HUMILIATION of human cattle to new limits
Main agenda: to expand TSA to Buses and Trains

Reminder of Last Prophet's words:
May 2016: "Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines - for dummies".
Which KEYWORD of a commandment of the illuminati religion is being primarly fulfilled with these headlines?
What the clown word suggests: MOCKING the human cattle.
But make no mistake: the correst answer is HUMILIATING.

TSA: main agenda is NOT to terrorize or make money but rather to HUMILIATE the human cattle
Same as with sulfites in ALL wine: Illuminati do make money with TSA by getting people to sign up for PreCheck under Homeland Security.
But you just need to think about what TSA also costs for the illuminati to discard this as the main reason for TSA.
It's also NOT what otherwise seems obvious, advancing the terror state.
The correct answer is the same as with sulfites in ALL wine: humiliate the human cattle.
The stripping ritual ranges from time (forcing it to wait in endless lines) to belongings (under ostensibly ridiculous pretexts) and clothes.

Added: Illuminati fulfilling another commandment of the illuminati religion, "Truth in plain sight", about one of the humiliation tactics, stripping passengers of almost everything.
Illustrating transcription:
"the agency’s airport ubiquity hasn’t been bereft of glaring security mistakes and practices antithetical to the safety their presence ostensibly guarantees.
Agents, for example, laughably claim our water bottles, soda cans, and, yes, even breast milk containers and pimento cheese, pose an insurmountable risk to passenger safety and must be handed over prior to entering the terminal — but confiscated materials sit in filled-to-the-brim bins in screening areas.
If all of those beverage containers somehow actually did contain, say, explosive material, the TSA would be responsible for building a bomb of epic proportions."

Notes
New Jersey train rams into station, kills bystander, injures 108 others
September 30, 2016

Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines
Video: Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines

Long TSA lines snake through Atlanta airport
May 16, 2016
With long lines at security checkpoints around the country, Homeland Security is trying to encourage fliers to sign up for TSA PreCheck.
Channel 2 Action News learned that an average of more than 9,000 people a day were paying $85 to sign up for the expedited screening last week, which is more than double the number this time last year.
“I think the secret is getting out,” U.S. Travel Association spokesperson Johnathan Grella said.
More than 26 million fliers are now participating in PreCheck.
PreCheck is valid for five years and you can sign up online.

BASICS
HUMILIATE the human cattle, one of the commandments of the illuminati religion, illustrated here:
Sulfites in Wine and Champagne illustrates one misconception about the Illuminati
Illuminati Religion: Sulfites Wine Champagne misconception humiliate about Illuminati religion

Fraud.
Fraud.
fail boi
There you go again falsely implying that a heart attack equals a 100% fatality rate.
Got a link to what his injuries or problem was?

New Jersey train crash staged to push HUMILIATION of human cattle to new limits
Main agenda: to expand TSA to Buses and Trains

Reminder of Last Prophet's words:
May 2016: "Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines - for dummies".
Which KEYWORD of a commandment of the illuminati religion is being primarly fulfilled with these headlines?
What the clown word suggests: MOCKING the human cattle.
But make no mistake: the correst answer is HUMILIATING.

TSA: main agenda is NOT to terrorize or make money but rather to HUMILIATE the human cattle
Same as with sulfites in ALL wine: Illuminati do make money with TSA by getting people to sign up for PreCheck under Homeland Security.
But you just need to think about what TSA also costs for the illuminati to discard this as the main reason for TSA.
It's also NOT what otherwise seems obvious, advancing the terror state.
The correct answer is the same as with sulfites in ALL wine: humiliate the human cattle.
The stripping ritual ranges from time (forcing it to wait in endless lines) to belongings (under ostensibly ridiculous pretexts) and clothes.

Added: Illuminati fulfilling another commandment of the illuminati religion, "Truth in plain sight", about one of the humiliation tactics, stripping passengers of almost everything.
Illustrating transcription:
"the agency’s airport ubiquity hasn’t been bereft of glaring security mistakes and practices antithetical to the safety their presence ostensibly guarantees.
Agents, for example, laughably claim our water bottles, soda cans, and, yes, even breast milk containers and pimento cheese, pose an insurmountable risk to passenger safety and must be handed over prior to entering the terminal — but confiscated materials sit in filled-to-the-brim bins in screening areas.
If all of those beverage containers somehow actually did contain, say, explosive material, the TSA would be responsible for building a bomb of epic proportions."

Notes
September 30, 2016

Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines
Video: Airports Enlist Clowns, Tiny Horses to Distract Travelers From Long TSA Lines

May 16, 2016
With long lines at security checkpoints around the country, Homeland Security is trying to encourage fliers to sign up for TSA PreCheck.
Channel 2 Action News learned that an average of more than 9,000 people a day were paying $85 to sign up for the expedited screening last week, which is more than double the number this time last year.
“I think the secret is getting out,” U.S. Travel Association spokesperson Johnathan Grella said.
More than 26 million fliers are now participating in PreCheck.
PreCheck is valid for five years and you can sign up online.

BASICS
HUMILIATE the human cattle, one of the commandments of the illuminati religion, illustrated here:
Sulfites in Wine and Champagne illustrates one misconception about the Illuminati
Illuminati Religion: Sulfites Wine Champagne misconception humiliate about Illuminati religion
Stfu.

Fraud.
Fraud.
fail boi
I only QUOTE bullshit or paranoid raving to point up its or the poster's idiocy.

Fraud.
fail boi
There you go again falsely implying that a heart attack equals a 100% fatality rate.
Dr Dufus thinks heart attack victims spend 4 hours in the hospital and are sent home.

Fraud.
fail boi
I only QUOTE bullshit or paranoid raving to point up its or the poster's idiocy.
Since you haven't quoted me yet, I guess you surrender.

You on drugs or booze?

Fraud.
fail boi
Dr Dufus thinks heart attack victims spend 4 hours in the hospital and are sent home.
Actually sometime they do.
I'll take that little gem as a you got jack shit on what happened or his condition.

fail boi
I'll take that little gem as a you got jack shit on what happened or his condition.
Thanks for the wild dumbass conspiracy.
Now go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.

Fraud.
fail boi
Since you haven't quoted me yet, I guess you surrender.

You on drugs or booze?
Oh no not the substance abuse ploy and the false claim of victory ploy all in the same post.
Can you say desperation!
I knew you could.

fail boi
I'm not the one who is implying a Crapspiracy/ terrorist attack.
Who's dumbass conspiracy is it again.

I'm not the one who is implying a Crapspiracy/ terrorist attack.
Who's dumbass conspiracy is it again.
Really locked in on your heart attack conspiracy I see.

Meth really does destroy your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back