BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the Obama administration do with all of that stimulus money? We have third world airports, broken down bridges, trains that can't seem to operate, roads so riddled with potholes you can't drive on them. Our Air force and Navy are scavenging parts just to keep their planes and boats operational. America is turning into a third world nation right before our eyes and yet so many don't or won't see it. If Bush were still in office we would sure hear about it non stop. I guess Iran's airports are being rebuilt and stocked with brand new Boeing jetliners (Boeing lobbied Obama heavy for that monetary payment to Iran...not surprised) with our tax dollars that Obama sent over to them in the dark of night like a fucking drug dealer. Anyone want to take the train today for fun? or fly for fun? travel was once a fun event that we looked forward to. Not after Obama's disastrous unpatriotic reign.
It went to the union bosses.
Who are Mooooslim!

What did the Obama administration do with all of that stimulus money? We have third world airports, broken down bridges, trains that can't seem to operate, roads so riddled with potholes you can't drive on them. Our Air force and Navy are scavenging parts just to keep their planes and boats operational. America is turning into a third world nation right before our eyes and yet so many don't or won't see it. If Bush were still in office we would sure hear about it non stop. I guess Iran's airports are being rebuilt and stocked with brand new Boeing jetliners (Boeing lobbied Obama heavy for that monetary payment to Iran...not surprised) with our tax dollars that Obama sent over to them in the dark of night like a fucking drug dealer. Anyone want to take the train today for fun? or fly for fun? travel was once a fun event that we looked forward to. Not after Obama's disastrous unpatriotic reign.
It went to the union bosses.
Who are Mooooslim!
At least a 150 billion did. :)

"Assault trains" is a term completely made up by the main stream media to demonize otherwise normal trains.

Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
This one will be interesting.

The engineer could have been a terrorist, using the train as a weapon, I suppose.

This is a great thread--funniest since Hillary fainted on 9-11.

Chance this was equipment malfunction is extremely low. Loss of brake air pressure brings the engine to a stop. It's a passenger train so weight calculation errors are a none factor.
Hard to believe an engineer would be that distracted approaching a dead end station too though.
oh fuck you ! crapspiracy man .
the engineer had some kind of medical issue , as hard as it is for you to comprehend accidents do happen, things break .

I like what you did there.....You did the Old Trump where you dont know shit but if you put it in the form of a question it should be considered.

Terrorist bomb? Faggotry?
I'm not saying it was aliens. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But we should be asking these questions. Why hasn't the media even brought it up?

Do you mean aliens from outer space?

the engineer had some kind of medical issue , as hard as it is for you to comprehend accidents do happen, things break .
Federally Certified Brakeman and have driven locomotives under supervision.
You?

I got a splinter at work this morning. Not sure if it was a terrorist planted pointy piece of wood but I will remain vigilant from this point forward on this jobsite

You?
that's never stopped a heart attack, seizure, stroke, Diarrhea or plain old bad judgment or stupidity.
your shit don't fly.

You?
that's never stopped a heart attack, seizure, stroke, Diarrhea or plain old bad judgment or stupidity.
your shit don't fly.
You are the only one speculating, dufus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back