BREAKING NOW! Terrorist Bomb? in NJ 100+ injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
I questioned whether the cause was a terrorist bomb you asshole!
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.
No indication of one. You should change your title, or you could apply for a job at Breitbart. Whichever.
Well OP did put a question mark in front of bomb so title is accurate for time posted it's just with more information we now know there doesn't appear to be a bomb.

Why do you say bomb? Do you honestly think, after what happened there two weeks ago, that they would ignore a bomb if they thought it was one? You don't know New Jersey if you think that.
I questioned whether the cause was a terrorist bomb you asshole!
Subways are one of the terrorists favorite spots to murder as many innocent people as possible.

It wasn't a subway, but your point is taken.
Ya I know it is a transit train.

Maybe the authorities didn't find all the pipe bombs that were planted a few days ago.
NO WAY that train had all the fail-safe devices malfunction.
There is even a mechanical fail-safe that is literally impossible to disarm......unless a bomb did it.
Any train going through the device a hundredth of a mile faster than it should and the mechanical device is employed and the brakes are applied.
They are looking into it. That is going to be a major part of the investigation because obviously something went horribly wrong. Were there working fail safes? If so how were the fail safes disabled? Why didn't the engineer manually slow the train? Something's not right with this but what exactly went wrong, who knows. Could it have been terrorist? IDK There has been rail accidents in the NYC metro area before so who knows. :dunno:

What did the Obama administration do with all of that stimulus money? We have third world airports, broken down bridges, trains that can't seem to operate, roads so riddled with potholes you can't drive on them. Our Air force and Navy are scavenging parts just to keep their planes and boats operational. America is turning into a third world nation right before our eyes and yet so many don't or won't see it. If Bush were still in office we would sure hear about it non stop. I guess Iran's airports are being rebuilt and stocked with brand new Boeing jetliners (Boeing lobbied Obama heavy for that monetary payment to Iran...not surprised) with our tax dollars that Obama sent over to them in the dark of night like a fucking drug dealer. Anyone want to take the train today for fun? or fly for fun? travel was once a fun event that we looked forward to. Not after Obama's disastrous unpatriotic reign.

Maybe the authorities didn't find all the pipe bombs that were planted a few days ago.
NO WAY that train had all the fail-safe devices malfunction.
There is even a mechanical fail-safe that is literally impossible to disarm......unless a bomb did it.
Any train going through the device a hundredth of a mile faster than it should and the mechanical device is employed and the brakes are applied.
People are saying! Someone should look into this...I don't know...but it could be aliens! Some of the best people are asking questions!

My neck is stiff and it happened about the time this train derailed. Let me know if I can file a claim. I was about 750 miles away, but who knows?

There was no train wreck, if you can just look into this pen I am holding for a second...

Breaking report: At the last second the train platform was seen moving towards the train.

What did the Obama administration do with all of that stimulus money? We have third world airports, broken down bridges, trains that can't seem to operate, roads so riddled with potholes you can't drive on them. Our Air force and Navy are scavenging parts just to keep their planes and boats operational. America is turning into a third world nation right before our eyes and yet so many don't or won't see it. If Bush were still in office we would sure hear about it non stop. I guess Iran's airports are being rebuilt and stocked with brand new Boeing jetliners (Boeing lobbied Obama heavy for that monetary payment to Iran...not surprised) with our tax dollars that Obama sent over to them in the dark of night like a fucking drug dealer. Anyone want to take the train today for fun? or fly for fun? travel was once a fun event that we looked forward to. Not after Obama's disastrous unpatriotic reign.
It went to the union bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back