[breaking] North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

1324266536834.jpg

Hope the SOB rots in hell

He starved his nation while keeping them in the stone age

But, but, but...your environmental policies will do the same for the western world. Something doesn't compute here.

Hopefully the kid has a clue....but as the GOP is finding out, propaganda starts to get a life and power of its own.

Ron Paul- :There is no evidence Iran wants nuclear weapons- Iraq all over again.

Same with Chavez- no evidence he's a dictator or communist...Pub dupes!

I'm almost certain Obama will take full credit for this..welcomed demise..

Well, soon after his repeated bowing low to Kim Jong UN trip is over..

The world can expect at least one irrational, provocative act by NK during the transition period from Fucking Piece of Shit #2 to Fucking Piece of Shit #3.

More to follow
my sympathies go out to the left for the loss of their N Korean role model !!! hopefully Hugo and Castro will live a long healthy communist lives and continue to be a beacon to your cause !!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

:iagree:

This must be quite a blow to the left.

Sorry yid and clementine. This leftie says Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish......

......and not a minute too soon.

Hopefully the next one is at least a little more sane.

Last edited:
You all think this is over because senile old man is dead and in hell. His son is in office and his cronys are still there. This will be more trouble for S Korea and our military personal is there

I'm sure that the general level of danger on the Korean Penninsula has increased. The new guy will want to look tough after all.

Glad to see him gone though. Maybe we'll see someone saner take over, though I wouldn't count on it.

Forum List

Back