Breaking News: Shot fired into Obama Denver campaign headquarters

didnt this thing kinda happen when Kerry was running and it turned out to some democrat aid trying to create news for Kerry????? Oh I also remember that being a rock and not a gun.

Yup.
does not mean this had anything to do with it just being mad human being . why people have to turn it into partisan issue i do not understand

In a political season the chances of this not being a stunt is pretty slim......It will turn out to be some young idealistic moron that wanted it to seem Republicans want to kill a black president. Whether or not if this idiot will be part of any campaign will be the question.

does not mean this had anything to do with it just being mad human being . why people have to turn it into partisan issue i do not understand

In a political season the chances of this not being a stunt is pretty slim......It will turn out to be some young idealistic moron that wanted it to seem Republicans want to kill a black president. Whether or not if this idiot will be part of any campaign will be the question.

Naw, he KKK. The DNC Talking Points say so. ;)

but again you have no evidence to prove anything like this has anything to do with anybody. So rather then gossip about maybe being that or being this why not wait for facts to come out of who the person is.

it reason people hate politics because of such partisan thinking from either side. The guy was a crazy person. Even if he had poltical views either side does not represent at all anything to do with most people.

Seriously, do you know who started this stupid thread? Check it out. You must be new here.
yep i am new but even if the person supports obama why would that mean it some sort of obama set up.

i just find it sad issue like this which is nobody fault other the actions of a crazy sad person sad.

why do we have turn this into political mudfight. Has partisanship gone so far towards madness.

but look like you have not understood my point. You might think they are at fault for the country economic promblems which is fine. that is your view. but people should not make people committing violence as only left wing people do or right people do.

it just partisan bias gone mad.
Decker, of course it is my point of view. I do not presume to be spreading gospel! There are other otherwise reasonable people who still think the economic crises and four years on is still Bush's fault. At some point passing the buck wears thin.

I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but you may be able to grasp the meaning of some idioms.
well how sad that you would resort to personal abuse rather then really debate the issue. Does not reflect well on your sir.

secondly i am english but i am dyslexic so have issues with my spelling and grammer. But so do many people all around the world . I did not respect the way you resorted to personally attacking me over this

thridly i don,t think everyone thinks it bush fault or obama fault. Deep down it far deeper issue then that. But all i was saying is it be nice for both sides to be less partisan all the time. that is all. You have the right to your view .
Decker, I am an English teacher. If you think that was a personal attack then you are wrong. Your sentence structure led me to believe you were not a native speaker. That is a sincere regret, not an apology.
if you cannot accept that, then I really don't give a rat's ass whether you have an impairment or not.

As to Bush's fault, it is not important what "people around the world think". I live in Prague, CZ and I still couldn't give a rat's ass about that either.

Last edited:

but again you have no evidence to prove anything like this has anything to do with anybody. So rather then gossip about maybe being that or being this why not wait for facts to come out of who the person is.

it reason people hate politics because of such partisan thinking from either side. The guy was a crazy person. Even if he had poltical views either side does not represent at all anything to do with most people.

I stated my opinion of what will be shown to have happened....You dont like it? Oh well build a bridge. I find the whole thing to convenient for my tastes.

Could be anybody. Obama is the one hurting in the polls and the sympathy will be with his campaign.

It was an idiotic move no matter who did it and I hope the person gets caught. Thank God no one was injured or killed.

And the seeds of a conspiracy have been sown. Congrats :clap2:

Decker, of course it is my point of view. I do not presume to be spreading gospel! There are other otherwise reasonable people who still think the economic crises and four years on is still Bush's fault. At some point passing the buck wears thin.

I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but you may be able to grasp the meaning of some idioms.
well how sad that you would resort to personal abuse rather then really debate the issue. Does not reflect well on your sir.

secondly i am english but i am dyslexic so have issues with my spelling and grammer. But so do many people all around the world . I did not respect the way you resorted to personally attacking me over this

thridly i don,t think everyone thinks it bush fault or obama fault. Deep down it far deeper issue then that. But all i was saying is it be nice for both sides to be less partisan all the time. that is all. You have the right to your view .
Decker, I am an English teacher. If you think that was a personal attack then you are wrong. Your sentence structure led me to believe you were not a native speaker. That is a sincere regret, not an apology.
if you cannot accept that, then I really don't give a rat's ass whether you have an impairment or not.

As to Bush's fault, it is not important what "people around the world think". I live in Prague, CZ and I still couldn't give a rat's ass about that either.
well look i can accept that and i understand why you would have thought that.

Well you have the right not to care what people like myself from other countries think. But all i was saying is that whatever country you live in its nice to try to have a civil debate.

I stated my opinion of what will be shown to have happened....You dont like it? Oh well build a bridge. I find the whole thing to convenient for my tastes.
Look you have the right to gossip and give idea of what you think might have be cause of this.

All i am saying is that we don,t know yet what was behind it. So not wait and see that is all.

Libtards figure they would off themselves now and save them the bother of jumping out of windows of tall building on Nov. 7th.
With the American Psychiatric Association in their pocket? Uh, no, they'll first have to get treatment and get well at maximum expense to Medicare/Obamacare.

The downside is we'll all pay for it. Don't you know the system is rigged that we pay for their discomforts all? :rolleyes:

I know, it's gewfy as hell, but this IS the American way.

Oh, yeah, and as Meister pointed out above, it's all and endlessly Bush's fault. :lmao:

Last edited:
Libtards figure they would off themselves now and save them the bother of jumping out of windows of tall building on Nov. 7th.
With the American Psychiatric Association in their pocket? Uh, no, they'll first have to get treatment and get well at maximum expense to Medicare/Obamacare.

The downside is we'll all pay for it. Don't you know the system is rigged that we pay for their discomforts all? :rolleyes:

I know, it's gewfy as hell, but this IS the American way.

Oh, yeah, and as Meister pointed out above, it's all and endlessly Bush's fault. :lmao:
well i don,t think it fair to say all liberals blame bush. For me just not a fair thing to say.

also your right to be annoyed having to pay for other treatment but also is it not fair that issuance companies charge stupid prices for people to afford healthcare.

obamacare does not help issue but even mitt romney said they need to bring the costs down in the first debate

Well you have the right not to care what people like myself from other countries think. But all i was saying is that whatever country you live in its nice to try to have a civil debate.
I understand your seeking civil discourse, it is rare on line. The country I live in has little to do with that. My point being that, as an American and a European (dual), American opinion doesn't affect me when voting in Greece, neither does European when voting in the US. I am stuanclhy conservative either way.

I understand your seeking civil discourse, it is rare on line. The country I live in has little to do with that. My point being that, as an American and a European (dual), American opinion doesn't affect me when voting in Greece, neither does European when voting in the US. I am stuanclhy conservative either way.
I Respect that fully you are conservative in every way and when voting you never get affected by other things.

All i am saying is that even online we can reach civil discourse whatever our political views. and try to debate without getting too partisan. Does not mean we won,t be biased but that it can be done in a reasonable way.

I might be naive over this but it the way i approach life.

I Respect that fully you are conservative in every way and when voting you never get affected by other things.

All i am saying is that even online we can reach civil discourse whatever our political views. and try to debate without getting too partisan. Does not mean we won,t be biased but that it can be done in a reasonable way.

You are obviously young, in addition to being dyslexic. Be careful as how you approach life. Be very careful about those you trust. Good luck!

You are obviously young, in addition to being dyslexic. Be careful as how you approach life. Be very careful about those you trust. Good luck!

Never Trust a Government.. Ever!

thank you sir. I want to improve my spelling in life as i get older sadl. I am careful of those i meet but always want to give people a chance and hope same towards me..

i liked to debate though in real life and on the internet in a fair and balanced way. At university by leicturer said that to become a better person you have to be able engage in full civil discourse.
I try to follow the motto. Thanks for the advice

Never Trust a Government.. Ever!
Well i think never trust a goverment going bit to far. In uk goverment ensures that public sector is funded and people can have police service and fire service. So i do trust goverment little bit but not all the time.

but each to their own i guess.

Forum List

Back