Breaking News: Shot fired into Obama Denver campaign headquarters

Yep, I've just been reading the intelligent left calling for Romney's assassination on twitter. Sounds like fear to me.
yes but it important not to stereotype either left or right through some crazy idiots calling to either kill romney or obama.

it does the civil discourse no good at all. those idiots do that are just frankly what we in uk would call twits.

I try not to stereotype people. And, frankly, I have criticized the right for making stupid remarks about Obama's kids, and Michele. Honestly, though, I have yet to see any left winger on USMB do likewise when it's Romney or Ryan's family.

Obama needs to revisit his own words after the AZ shooting. Far too much hysteria going down these days.
you right that it important that hysteria never get in the way and that left should always say sorry when done wrong.

but it wrong to say all left winger have yet to say sorry for romney doing it. i am left wing and i find it disgusting anyone would say stuff about romney and ryan family. it shameful. the same when it things are said about micheele and her family.

it just that both sides are as much to blame as each other and playing the game of you do it more then me never helps the discourse.

yes but it important not to stereotype either left or right through some crazy idiots calling to either kill romney or obama.

it does the civil discourse no good at all. those idiots do that are just frankly what we in uk would call twits.

I try not to stereotype people. And, frankly, I have criticized the right for making stupid remarks about Obama's kids, and Michele. Honestly, though, I have yet to see any left winger on USMB do likewise when it's Romney or Ryan's family.

Obama needs to revisit his own words after the AZ shooting. Far too much hysteria going down these days.
you right that it important that hysteria never get in the way and that left should always say sorry when done wrong.

but it wrong to say all left winger have yet to say sorry for romney doing it. i am left wing and i find it disgusting anyone would say stuff about romney and ryan family. it shameful. the same when it things are said about micheele and her family.

it just that both sides are as much to blame as each other and playing the game of you do it more then me never helps the discourse.

I didn't say all left wingers.

And the first pebble begins to roll.
either way accusing other side of being at fault never helps the discourse
That pretty much sums up the Obama administration. We know whose fault it is - ad nauseum.
but look like you have not understood my point. You might think they are at fault for the country economic promblems which is fine. that is your view. but people should not make people committing violence as only left wing people do or right people do.

it just partisan bias gone mad.

Considering both sides.. and the values. I'd say the Left would most likely start the big bang and the Right would finish it.

Considering both sides.. and the values. I'd say the Left would most likely start the big bang and the Right would finish it.
well not sure about that. again let not put as left vs right. Crazy idiot are crazy idiots. They do not deserve title left or right. They are just nutters.

well not sure about that. again let not put as left vs right. Crazy idiot are crazy idiots. They do not deserve title left or right. They are just nutters.

Obama already did.
i don,t think he did that. i don,t he ever said right wing cause this and left don,t. . you make think he awful president but i just don,t agree that it good to blame one side or other for mad people actions.

Obama already did.
i don,t think he did that. i don,t he ever said right wing cause this and left don,t. . you make think he awful president but i just don,t agree that it good to blame one side or other for mad people actions.

wishful thinking.

He did.

Wag the Dog October Surprise? If so, not a very effective one. Who actually gives a shite about this?

Last edited:
Obama already did.

wishful thinking.

He did.
well even he did i doubt he ever blamed right wing person for deaths or killings. I think when we pin blame on left or right for crazy people we do future generation of smart civil discourse no good at all. we look no better then those from the stone ages who hit each over the head because they could not talk

didnt this thing kinda happen when Kerry was running and it turned out to some democrat aid trying to create news for Kerry????? Oh I also remember that being a rock and not a gun.

either way accusing other side of being at fault never helps the discourse
That pretty much sums up the Obama administration. We know whose fault it is - ad nauseum.
but look like you have not understood my point. You might think they are at fault for the country economic promblems which is fine. that is your view. but people should not make people committing violence as only left wing people do or right people do.

Decker, of course it is my point of view. I do not presume to be spreading gospel! There are other otherwise reasonable people who still think the economic crises and four years on is still Bush's fault. At some point passing the buck wears thin.

I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but you may be able to grasp the meaning of some idioms.

Decker, of course it is my point of view. I do not presume to be spreading gospel! There are other otherwise reasonable people who still think the economic crises and four years on is still Bush's fault. At some point passing the buck wears thin.

I realize that English probably isn't your first language, but you may be able to grasp the meaning of some idioms.
well how sad that you would resort to personal abuse rather then really debate the issue. Does not reflect well on your sir.

secondly i am english but i am dyslexic so have issues with my spelling and grammer. But so do many people all around the world . I did not respect the way you resorted to personally attacking me over this

thridly i don,t think everyone thinks it bush fault or obama fault. Deep down it far deeper issue then that. But all i was saying is it be nice for both sides to be less partisan all the time. that is all. You have the right to your view .

I think the KKK did it...Or some other completely nonexistent Dem-Bot Boogeyman. Just my opinion anyway.

didnt this thing kinda happen when Kerry was running and it turned out to some democrat aid trying to create news for Kerry????? Oh I also remember that being a rock and not a gun.

Yup.
does not mean this had anything to do with it just being mad human being . why people have to turn it into partisan issue i do not understand

Seriously, do you know who started this stupid thread? Check it out. You must be new here.

Forum List

Back