BREAKING news on Newt!!

If Yahoo acquires information about the President using cocaine, I'm sure they will run the story. You might be surprised to learn this, but Yahoo is a business. And businesses are in the game to make money. Yahoo is a huge business, at that. You don't get that kind of success without being run by smart business people who are very good at making profit through hard work and intelligence. If there was a story that would sell, and a huge business like Yahoo had the story, they'd run it. Simply because it would be good business. That's all there is to it. SHOW ME THE MONEY!
FOOL!
obama admitted in his autobiography that he used cocaine. Was it a big story during the 2008 election? No. Yup Yahoo is a business that kisses liberal ass.

Is the OP a "big story'? You are really whining.

Certainly not as big a story as having a President that is an admitted felon. but which story is getting noticed?

What I can't believe is that you idiots think there's going to be any difference whatsoever after elections. DRSCI. Doesn't matter. These people are all corporate puppets.No matter what they promise while campaigning, your masters will tell them exactly what to do.
I honestly believe Barry wanted to do the things he promised but the Nazis who run your circus explained the T in the gas line going to the JFK eternal flame that can be hooked up quickly for any pResident that doesn't follow the rules.
You live in a fascist nation with a Nazi M&P.

Consequently there is no such thing as ‘liberal media bias,’ it’s a pathetic contrivance of the right and non-issue.

In his blockbuster book, "The Republican Noise Machine," David Brock establishes that "liberal media bias" is a claim made by the Right in an attempt to divert attention from the way in which THEY have seized control of the vast majority of the media in this country and to justify (i.e., rationalize) the blatant bias with which the Right exercises that control.

It is true that, generally speaking, those in the media are more liberal than conservative. That does not, however, mean that they allow their own, personal views to compromise journalistic ethics in the way the news is presented.

I can't see a valid reason to run this story at all.

That leaves me with no other conclusion than they intentionally want to harm Newts reputation as an honest man.

The guys a first class douche bag, but not a criminal.

Let me get this straight - Newt's reputation as an HONEST MAN?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're joking, right?

That leaves me with no other conclusion than they intentionally want to harm Newts reputation as an honest man.

You're joking, right?

as far as any pol goes, yes.

You saying that bringing up 14 y/o non-dirt now is not underhanded?

You're joking, right?

as far as any pol goes, yes.

You saying that bringing up 14 y/o non-dirt now is not underhanded?
it may be underhanded, but it should be EXPECTED, in the political jungle out there, don't ya think?

I mean, many out there are still trying to nail obama for his BIRTH....that's 50 years ago! ;)

Again the word is indoctrinated. Education has little to do with intelligence and sometimes, even less to do with real world knowledge.

Most intelligent people are educated, and vice versa. Conservatives do not like educated people who are not conservative.

The people with the money pit the middle class against the poor, making the middle class think that the poor are pulling them down, instead of the truth that the rich are beating them down. Liberals do not accept this, so we are demonized by the big boys. You, my friend, are the one who is indoctrinated.
I, myself care little for people who get an education and still don't know shit... Like you.

Dream on little man, you know nothing.

The FBI is investigating him for taking bribes!!!

Oh, wait.

This bullshit is from 1997 and there never was an actual investigation.

But it's headline news on Yahoo.

Why the hell is that?

FBI considered sting aimed at Gingrich - Yahoo! News

Depends on when he took them. John Boehner was passing out bribes on the House Floor to fellow Republicans just before an important vote. You can do that, it's not illegal. The video of him doing it and then saying it probably wasn't a good idea can be seen on Youtube.

Forum List

Back