BREAKING news on Newt!!

Because yahoo is a leftwing organization that is in the pocket of the progressives who are run by George Soros and the empty suit Obama! Duh!

The Obama administration is clearly afraid of Newt. He is the last person that they want to run against as he will destroy Obama AND his telprompters in a debate!

How far off can a person be? We want Newt to run, Obama will beat him easily. If we fear anyone, it is Romney.
As if anyone would believe what a lefty says. Newt scares the hell out of obamaturd.

WOW

It musta hurt real bad. :lol:

It's from The Uinversity of California at Los Angelas.

any more of a liberal source and it would have to come form Harvard or Berkley.

suck it up and be a man. Admit you're wrong. The research proves it.

"You learn something new everyday." Get an early start.

No one is hurt, except that I wasted my time on you.

I will try again. The more educated a person is, the more chance that they will be a liberal, check the average grade attended by the population of the red states against the population of the blue states, and the blue states win hands down. People in the media are educated people, so they tend to be more liberal.
Again the word is indoctrinated. Education has little to do with intelligence and sometimes, even less to do with real world knowledge.

Most intelligent people are educated, and vice versa. Conservatives do not like educated people who are not conservative.

The people with the money pit the middle class against the poor, making the middle class think that the poor are pulling them down, instead of the truth that the rich are beating them down. Liberals do not accept this, so we are demonized by the big boys. You, my friend, are the one who is indoctrinated.

Because yahoo is a leftwing organization that is in the pocket of the progressives who are run by George Soros and the empty suit Obama! Duh!

The Obama administration is clearly afraid of Newt. He is the last person that they want to run against as he will destroy Obama AND his telprompters in a debate!

How far off can a person be? We want Newt to run, Obama will beat him easily. If we fear anyone, it is Romney.
As if anyone would believe what a lefty says. Newt scares the hell out of obamaturd.

This is why you remain ignorant.

The FBI is investigating him for taking bribes!!!

Oh, wait.

This bullshit is from 1997 and there never was an actual investigation.

But it's headline news on Yahoo.

Why the hell is that?

FBI considered sting aimed at Gingrich - Yahoo! News
Because the left can not honestly run a good campaign without smearing those running against them they fear. Obamaturd did the same thing when McCain picked Palin, he sent his thugs to Alaska. The libtards are cowards.

If there is one thing that I CANNOT stand, ............ it is a cowardly thug!

And the whole elitist, commie idea that conservatives are dumb and progressives are the "educated" party not only isn't true, it's just pure liberal mob propaganda. The same sort of shit the Nazis used to demonize Jews.

If the libs think about it, even for a moment, their dream could come true.

Bush in chains.

consider;

If the suits give up Franks - Dodd, and it looks bad for either of them, they [assuming they can] will rat out Bush for all they are worth.

Then in the future, many pols will have to mind the law or run the risk of jail time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ARsRUUnUU]American Airlines commercial 'Win-Win' - YouTube[/ame]

I've been reading through this thread an one or two people have touched on the real reason that Newt and the other Republican candidates are under attack. I am truly surprised that more don't know the real reasons.

Learn from history.......

Look at Obama's first political campaign........

In his first race for office, seeking a state Senate seat on Chicago's gritty South Side in 1996, Obama effectively used election rules to eliminate his Democratic competition.

As a community organizer, he had helped register thousands of voters. But when it came time to run for office, he employed Chicago rules to invalidate the voting petition signatures of three of his challengers.

The move denied each of them, including incumbent Alice Palmer, a longtime Chicago activist, a place on the ballot. It cleared the way for Obama to run unopposed on the Democratic ticket in a heavily Democrat district.

"That was Chicago politics," said John Kass, a veteran Chicago Tribune columnist. "Knock out your opposition, challenge their petitions, destroy your enemy, right? It is how Barack Obama destroyed his enemies back in 1996 that conflicts with his message today. He may have gotten his start registering thousands of voters. But in that first race, he made sure voters had just one choice."
Obama played hardball in first Chicago campaign - CNN

Because the Liberal MSM gots to get that Obamy re-elected. They'll do or say anything to make that happen. Stay tuned.

And the whole elitist, commie idea that conservatives are dumb and progressives are the "educated" party not only isn't true, it's just pure liberal mob propaganda. The same sort of shit the Nazis used to demonize Jews.

This is too stupid to even comment on.

If "conservatives" didn't rally behind really stupid people and were not so easily manipulated by marginally intelligent and somewhat entertaining people, then they would not be saddled with that rep.

If "conservatives" didn't rally behind really stupid people and were not so easily manipulated by marginally intelligent and somewhat entertaining people, then they would not be saddled with that rep.

lol, 'really stupid people'?

You mean the otherwise intelligent people that have MBAs, doctorates, elected to high office and/or top law degrees but who run afoul of the leftist character hit squads?

Please, leftists cant possibly imagine anyone who disagree with them that isnt evil, corrupt or stupid. The perspective of the most arrogant self-centered Masters of the Unvierse in their own minds one can possibly imagine.

A headline, "obama admits to snorting cocaine" would sell too. Do you think that is relevant in 2012?

If Yahoo acquires information about the President using cocaine, I'm sure they will run the story. You might be surprised to learn this, but Yahoo is a business. And businesses are in the game to make money. Yahoo is a huge business, at that. You don't get that kind of success without being run by smart business people who are very good at making profit through hard work and intelligence. If there was a story that would sell, and a huge business like Yahoo had the story, they'd run it. Simply because it would be good business. That's all there is to it. SHOW ME THE MONEY!
FOOL!
obama admitted in his autobiography that he used cocaine. Was it a big story during the 2008 election? No. Yup Yahoo is a business that kisses liberal ass.

A headline, "obama admits to snorting cocaine" would sell too. Do you think that is relevant in 2012?

If Yahoo acquires information about the President using cocaine, I'm sure they will run the story. You might be surprised to learn this, but Yahoo is a business. And businesses are in the game to make money. Yahoo is a huge business, at that. You don't get that kind of success without being run by smart business people who are very good at making profit through hard work and intelligence. If there was a story that would sell, and a huge business like Yahoo had the story, they'd run it. Simply because it would be good business. That's all there is to it. SHOW ME THE MONEY!
FOOL!
obama admitted in his autobiography that he used cocaine. Was it a big story during the 2008 election? No. Yup Yahoo is a business that kisses liberal ass.

Is the OP a "big story'? You are really whining.

No one is hurt, except that I wasted my time on you.

I will try again. The more educated a person is, the more chance that they will be a liberal, check the average grade attended by the population of the red states against the population of the blue states, and the blue states win hands down. People in the media are educated people, so they tend to be more liberal.
Again the word is indoctrinated. Education has little to do with intelligence and sometimes, even less to do with real world knowledge.

Most intelligent people are educated, and vice versa. Conservatives do not like educated people who are not conservative.

The people with the money pit the middle class against the poor, making the middle class think that the poor are pulling them down, instead of the truth that the rich are beating them down. Liberals do not accept this, so we are demonized by the big boys. You, my friend, are the one who is indoctrinated.
I, myself care little for people who get an education and still don't know shit... Like you.

The FBI is investigating him for taking bribes!!!

Oh, wait.

This bullshit is from 1997 and there never was an actual investigation.

But it's headline news on Yahoo.

Why the hell is that?

FBI considered sting aimed at Gingrich - Yahoo! News

It's not the nature of the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charges that count when it comes to Republicans and their presumed proneness to venality. My daddy, an FDR Democrat, would never have stood with the "black guards"' who are today's Democrats and their lapdogs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back