Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

I wonder, with the size of the massive "Mexico" signs, should he be arrested for faking his eye test for his driver's licence?
Now I'm back to realizing you're an idiot that hasn't read one thing about this case. THE FUCKING SIGN WAS A SMALL TEMPORARY SIGN, IDIOT.

If he was running guns, why isn't that what Mexico charged him with???

Get a clue. Read more and post less.
He is a moron and hates the US, especially the military and wants all overseas soldiers dead. He's not worth talking to.

But you can't explain how this gun runner managed to book a hotel in Mexico, just before he took a wrong tern.
He didn't.

This 2 tour marine can't read a map, nor can he read.
This is where he crossed - easy not to notice; anyone could miss it.

fig%203%20border%20fig%203.jpg

His story is bullshit.
ALL vehicles have to stop at the check points.
All he had to do at the border was explain his error, and explain why he couldn't enter Mexico - but he did anyway because he's a gun running bastard.

Pity they managed to get the bastard off.
His guns would have gone to the cartels, and they run drugs in return.
Double misery, and all for the greed of bastards like this looser ex marine.
That's not where he crossed.

What, he crossed somewhere else, even though that's the only crossing for miles?
Fuck, he really was lost.
Good job he'd booked that hotel in Mexico, just in case he massively fucked up
Still, with those navigation skills, he could have entered Canada..

I like internet searches - they tend to come up with lovely details - like he booked into a Mexico hotel a few hours before he tried his gun running attempt.

The story and spin behind ex-Marine Tahmooressi jailed in Mexico - LA Times

At times, unfortunately, this young man has been his own worst enemy. After he was arrested, for instance, he claimed he had never been to Mexico before. In fact, he had crossed the border several times, including earlier on the day of his arrest, when he walked into Mexico, checked into Tijuana's Hotel Nelson, then checked out and walked back to the U.S. hours later. (This means that he left his three loaded guns and ammo sitting in his Ford F-150 truck in a San Ysidro parking lot for hours.)

One assumes he booked into a hotel just in case he missed a turn and was forced into Mexico without noticing the fucking massive signs.

Would anyone care to revise their bullshit and admit he's just one more gun running bastard, caring more about profit than the deaths his illegal cargo cause?

You quote some idiot left wing moron in the LA Times of all rags?????? Boy, there couldn't be any spin there...roll eyes

If he was gun running, why isn't that what Mexico charged him with?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

As for the sign.....I saw pictures of the sign..................about 25 times......I KNOW for a fact you're full of shit on that one 100%.

He didn't.

Fuck me, another idiot with exactly the same name, and who looks exactly the same, booked into a hotel in Mexico.
Gosh, I never used to believe in wild coincidences, but this has changed my mind.

New Evidence Against Andrew Tahmooressi Could Mean Years in Mexican Prison Mexico Trucker Online

Tahmooressi_Hotel_Nelson.jpg

In fact, he was a regular visitor to mexico, supposed to be homeless but with a fat bank account, and still claims not to know a route he was known to have used several times.
New Evidence Against Andrew Tahmooressi Could Mean Years in Mexican Prison Mexico Trucker Online

Greta van susteren traced his steps. Maybe this will help.
Comments

He didn't book a hotel room. He was on his way to check into a hospital in San Diego. He had everything he owned in his car for the move from Florida to San Diego. He parked it and walked across the border to visit some friends. Taking a loaded car into mexico is asking to be robbed.

You are too full of anti american claptrap.

Tell ya what, Indo, I have more important threads to be on before the election.....so I'm not going to spend time pushing back on your ill informed posts (perhaps innocent on your part) but in a few days when the truth comes out, we'll look for your apology.

His story is bullshit.
All he had to do at the border was explain his error, and explain why he couldn't enter Mexico - but he did anyway because he's a gun running bastard.

You know nothing about the story, idiot.

That port of entry was under construction and they put a dumbass confusing sign that mislead him.

Do you know how many journalists went down there to test that sign before the Mexicans finally removed it??????????????? Quite a few who agreed it caused the confusion. That's why California now warns people about it.

Are you aware of the torture he then underwent for months?????????????

Are you aware the main reason he was finally released is that everyone's assessment was that his PTSD was so acute that Mexicans were worried he was going to die in their prison causing an uproar in America....by those who actually give a fuck about Vets.

Love watching you libs -- every last one of you fuckers on this thread (except for Clayton) -- throw our Veteran under the bus.

Thanks for putting it in writing. I intend to pass it on.
well, you're an idiot.
why would mexico have signs up on the us side of the border.

i doubt you know as much as you think you do.

His story is bullshit.

That port of entry was under construction and they put a dumbass confusing sign that mislead him.

Do you know how many journalists went down there to test that sign before the Mexicans finally removed it??????????????? Quite a few who agreed it caused the confusion. That's why California now warns people about it.

Are you aware the main reason he was finally released is that everyone's assessment was that his PTSD was so acute that Mexicans were worried he was going to die in their prison causing an uproar in America....by those who actually give a fuck about Vets.

Love watching you libs -- every last one of you fuckers on this thread (except for Clayton) -- throw our Veteran under the bus.

well, you're an idiot.

Look fucking, moron.....you need to read before you run your mouth....pictures of the sign I'm talking about are all over the net....do some fucking homework and find them....I'm not going to do your homework for you as I have more important things to do. You libs sure are the dumbest fucking animals on this earth. A turtle has more brains.

His story is bullshit.

well, you're an idiot.

Look fucking, moron.....you need to read before you run your mouth....pictures of the sign I'm talking about are all over the net....do some fucking homework and find them....I'm not going to do your homework for you as I have more important things to do. You libs sure are the dumbest fucking animals on this earth. A turtle has more brains.

I've been to that crossing MANY TIMES... and it is a clusterfuck... and has been for DECADES. Anyone with any experience with it, dam' well knows how easy it is to get caught into that mess. I got out of the Corps in 1981 and was on my way to FLORIDA when I nearly missed my last exist to avoid it at 6:00AM... when there was NO TRAFFIC.

The coolest part of this thread is that it demonstrates the deceitful, fraudulent nature of the relativist of the Ideological Left and their intrinsic 'need' to influence the Ignorant toward their irrational 'beliefs'.

They're animated by what is known as 'evil'. And there's just not much more to it, than that.

That Tahmooressi's release comes at the moment that best serves for the removal of those who's anti-American nature unjustly KEPT HIM THERE, only demonstrates the reality that is OKA: Divine Providence.

SO! Where the question inevitably comes: "Where is the evidence of "God"?" Bookmark this would-be article as evidence of just that.

He didn't.

Fuck me, another idiot with exactly the same name, and who looks exactly the same, booked into a hotel in Mexico.
Gosh, I never used to believe in wild coincidences, but this has changed my mind.

Tahmooressi_Hotel_Nelson.jpg

In fact, he was a regular visitor to mexico, supposed to be homeless but with a fat bank account, and still claims not to know a route he was known to have used several times.

Obama's fault.

"His Marine"?? He could care less for our Marine.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.
Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................
I guess when you're totally powerless....you take "victories" where you can.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

As Commanders-in-Chief often refer to the troops as theirs.

I'm glad he's back although it's strange how you accidentally drive into Mexico
Most marines hate your cic, failure in charge. I haven't met a soldier that respects you cic piece of shit.

upload_2014-11-1_11-46-24.jpeg

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

Thank you Ambassador Richardson and Montel Williams who I heard were very influential in his release.

Tell ya what, Indo, I have more important threads to be on before the election.....so I'm not going to spend time pushing back on your ill informed posts (perhaps innocent on your part) but in a few days when the truth comes out, we'll look for your apology.

This has got to be the funniest excuse I've ever read.

Thanks very much for taking time out from your important work in the typing pool to join us here.

68ba087c803670eee084d13b3078e595b11f8d627e75e7ad3532052da22e7a57.jpg

Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

Most marines hate your cic, failure in charge. I haven't met a soldier that respects you cic piece of shit.

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really? Obama successfully ended the iraq war, and now we lost it. Thousands of soldiers died in vain. Especially marines, once a marine your always a marine. Why does the left hate them so?

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?
In reality, the troops respect their CIC...the pictures prove it and they are not photo ops.
Obama successfully ended the iraq war, and now we lost it. Thousands of soldiers died in vain. Especially marines, once a marine your always a marine.

Bush invaded the wrong nation in response to 9/11. All of the blood is on his hands. There was never a win to be had unless we were talking colonization which neither POTUS ever did.

Fact: a Muslim frontman would have to be installed as the leader of the nation once we got rid of the existing power structure
Fact: this Muslim would have to show his independence from us to have any popular support
Fact: showing that independence means breaking from our policies and our presence

All of these were "known knowns" from day one.

Forum List

Back