Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

Actually there was no land given to the Zionists.
You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that point.

I think your disagreement revolves around the proper way to view The UN Partition Plan, yes there was a vote on it in the UN but it was not fully implemented. Do we view it as setting land borders for 2 states or not? If we look at developments in international law, ie the 2004 ICJ Opinion, we see the highest international court effectively recognizing that there is an Israeli State and there is land they occupy which Palestinians have sovereignty rights in. So, the inference is lands were given to the Zionists. I know it was not all done lawfully, but I do not know how we undo what has been done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there was no land given to the Zionists.
You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that point.

I think your disagreement revolves around the proper way to view The UN Partition Plan, yes there was a vote on it in the UN but it was not fully implemented. Do we view it as setting land borders for 2 states or not? If we look at developments in international law, ie the 2004 ICJ Opinion, we see the highest international court effectively recognizing that there is an Israeli State and there is land they occupy which Palestinians have sovereignty rights in. So, the inference is lands were given to the Zionists. I know it was not all done lawfully, but I do not know how we undo what has been done.

Islamo Nazi pigs are expert at UNDOING historically ---in the past 1800 years they have
UNDONE the lives of 100s of millions for the sake of the filth of their "god"----isaallah.
They continue to "indo" in order to build a WORLD OF THIER OWN FILTH-----
a cosmic sewer-------the 'caliphate of filth" I wonder how many were raped today in honor
of "isaallah" and how many mutilated in the obscene manner that delights the sluts
which worship it

RoccoR said:
It is a state that refuses to participate in good faith negotiations for peace...

Since when are a people required to negotiate their inalienable rights?

Got a link?
The full range of your so-called 'inalienable rights', as you interpret them, never existed.

You were never a State... you never had the coherence nor strength nor competency to govern yourselves.

Others made decisions for you, like a parent making decisions for a legally incompetent child.

It might not be entirely legal, strictly speaking.

It might not be entirely fair.

But none of that matters in Real Life, on the macro level, in matters such as this.

The rest of the world (the part that counts, anyway) ratified or came to accept those decisions that were made for you over the course of time.

Your childish, petulant insistence upon a range of rights and ownership that never existed for you in the past, with no accommodation for the others now in your midst for the better part of a century, has cost the world - and especially the Ummah - far more blood and treasure and angst than your value to the rest of the world.

In short, you're just not worth the effort, and never have been.

It simply took the Arab world a few decades to figure that out, but they've pretty much had it with you by now, and much of the rest of the world has been in that metaphorical 'zone' for a long time now.

In the Real World, dealing with Grown Ups, when one is in an inferior position (with respect to strength, influence, political power, etc.), one speaks softly, and negotiates the best possible outcome that one can, given the weak poker hand in front of them, then shuts the fuck up, and gets on with life, and hopes to broaden and expand and improve upon their position over the course of time, through dialogue and partnership.

In the sick, twisted, politically immature (downright childish) universe of the Palestinian Mentality, it's all 'me, me, me' - crippled by an inability to recognize, abide-by and operate from within the constraints of the Reality which God or the Fates or Pure Chance have thrust upon them, in order to extract the best possible yield from their circumstances.

This childish petulance and intransigence have cost the domain of Islam very heavily over the past several decades, and even the Ummah can slowly come to rhe realization that they're dealing with mad dogs who are simply not worth the pain and treasure and effort.

You have missed sooooo many chances over the years to cut a half-way decent deal.

Thirty or forty or fifty percent of your original demands is a damned-sight better than zero.

But that is what you are probably going to end-up with.

Zero.

You'll have nobody to blame but yourselves, for your stupidity.

Then again, it's not as if you'll be missed, by most of the rest of the world.

Last edited:
RoccoR said:
It is a state that refuses to participate in good faith negotiations for peace...

Since when are a people required to negotiate their inalienable rights?

Got a link?
The full range of your so-called 'inalienable rights', as you interpret them, never existed.

You were never a State... you never had the coherence nor strength nor competency to govern yourselves.

Others made decisions for you, like a parent making decisions for a legally incompetent child.

It might not be entirely legal, strictly speaking.

It might not be entirely fair.

But none of that matters in Real Life, on the macro level, in matters such as this.

The rest of the world (the part that counts, anyway) ratified or came to accept those decisions that were made for you over the course of time.

Your childish, petulant insistence upon a range of rights and ownership that never existed for you in the past, with no accommodation for the others now in your midst for the better part of a century, has cost the world - and especially the Ummah - far more blood and treasure and angst than your value to the rest of the world.

In short, you're just not worth the effort, and never have been.

It simply took the Arab world a few decades to figure that out, but they've pretty much had it with you by now, and much of the rest of the world has been in that metaphorical 'zone' for a long time now.

In the Real World, dealing with Grown Ups, when one is in an inferior position (with respect to strength, influence, political power, etc.), one speaks softly, and negotiates the best possible outcome that one can, given the weak poker hand in front of them, then shuts the fuck up, and gets on with life, and hopes to broaden and expand and improve upon their position over the course of time, through dialogue and partnership.

In the sick, twisted, politically immature (downright childish) universe of the Palestinian Mentality, it's all 'me, me, me' - crippled by an inability to recognize, abide-by and operate from within the constraints of the Reality which God or the Fates or Pure Chance have thrust upon them, in order to extract the best possible yield from their circumstances.

This childish petulance and intransigence have cost the domain of Islam very heavily over the past several decades, and even the Ummah can slowly come to rhe realization that they're dealing with mad dogs who are simply not worth the pain and treasure and effort.

You have missed sooooo many chances over the years to cut a half-way decent deal.

Thirty or forty or fifty percent of your original demands is a damned-sight better than zero.

But that is what you are probably going to end-up with.

Zero.

You'll have nobody to blame but yourselves, for your stupidity.

Then again, it's not as if you'll be missed, by most of the rest of the world.

:eusa_clap:

I read a baby just died from inhalation of gases in a shelling in Rafah in Israel's ground operations.

Many reports of gases being used on civilians.

And who is reporting this lie?

The people being gased report it, noone would know better then them.

the gas inhalation thing was related to a malfunction of a machine in household-------
but it is ok------BLAME IT ON DA JOOOOOOOOS

(the two year old told sherri ---- MAWT AL YAHUUUUUD)

P F Tinmore, et al,

Around and around we go...

RoccoR said:
The Arab Palestinian does not have an "inalienable right" to Israel or the sovereignty thereof; they have a territorial dispute.

Israel sits on Palestine land inside Palestine's international borders.

Where is the dispute?
(COMMENT)

Israel sits on territory in which they exercised their "right to self-determination," in which they successfully defended their "right to self-determination" (several times), and on territory which was never govern by Palestinian; but was instead former territory of the Ottoman Empire and placed under Mandate.

And the boundaries were boundaries established by the Allied Powers for the purposes of the Allied Powers and have no connection to the Palestinian People.

...refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State...

Have the Palestinians ever crossed an Israeli international boundary?
(OBSERVATION)

Hamas Fighters Infiltrate Israel Through Tunnel and Kill Two Soldiers
Raid Is Worst Blow to Israeli Military on Its Side of Border in Years; Gazan Death Toll Mounts​

Treaty of Peace between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel said:
Article II

The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.

MFAG003s0.gif
roccor-albums-picture-picture6697-original-map-e-i-peace.png

SOURCE: The Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Government of the State of Israel

Special Note: Apparently the original map was at auction on 04/15/2006 Ira & Larry Goldberg Coins & Collectibles, Inc. See link for details.​

(COMMENT)

Any questions?

Most Respectfully,
R

excuse me -----is it not about time that this thread title no longer contained the words

~~~~~~### BREAKING NEWS ###~~~~~~~~ ?

excuse me -----is it not about time that this thread title no longer contained the words

:wtf:

At the time, it was breaking news.

A little discernment could probably help your mental bowel movement, there.

I discern well -----and do so unrelated to gastrointestinal functions. The title still appears,
PROMINENTLY and since the thread is LONG----it appears daily at the TOP OF THE THREAD
It no longer applies to the current situation

I discern well -----and do so unrelated to gastrointestinal functions. The title still appears,
PROMINENTLY and since the thread is LONG----it appears daily at the TOP OF THE THREAD

Well, I got a secret for you:

You can go into advanced edit modus and change the title, but the html title stays as it was. So, with all respect, you are pissing in the wind here.

Deal with it.

Well, I got a secret for you:

You can go into advanced edit modus and change the title, but the html title stays as it was. So, with all respect, you are pissing in the wind here.

Deal with it.

I will try to cope........ it is a trivial matter

They Aren’t Hiding It Anymore: Calls for Genocide, Rape of Palestinian Women enter Israeli Mainstream

As we watch the horrifying slaughter unfold in Gaza, bear in mind the Israeli psychosis that fuels and justifies it. Here are comments from three rightwing Israelis – two leading politicians and a professor – who very much reflect a strain of mainstream thinking in Israel, one that the international media largely avoids noting.

Each, in their different ways, is advocating a genocide of the Palestinians.

Ayelet Shaked, of economics minister Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home party, calls on her Facebook page for murdering the mothers of what she terms Palestinian “terrorists” (a very broad concept indeed in current Israeli thinking) so that they cannot give birth to more “little snakes”:

They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists. They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists. …

[The terrorists] are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

More at link They Aren?t Hiding It Anymore: Calls for Genocide, Rape of Palestinian Women enter Israeli Mainstream | Global Research

They Aren’t Hiding It Anymore: Calls for Genocide, Rape of Palestinian Women enter Israeli Mainstream

As we watch the horrifying slaughter unfold in Gaza, bear in mind the Israeli psychosis that fuels and justifies it. Here are comments from three rightwing Israelis – two leading politicians and a professor – who very much reflect a strain of mainstream thinking in Israel, one that the international media largely avoids noting.

Each, in their different ways, is advocating a genocide of the Palestinians.

Ayelet Shaked, of economics minister Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home party, calls on her Facebook page for murdering the mothers of what she terms Palestinian “terrorists” (a very broad concept indeed in current Israeli thinking) so that they cannot give birth to more “little snakes”:

They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists. They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists. …

[The terrorists] are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

More at link They Aren?t Hiding It Anymore: Calls for Genocide, Rape of Palestinian Women enter Israeli Mainstream | Global Research

'

try again fang------Ayelet stated that "mothers" who urge encourage and urge their sons
to murder should be killed I agree--------and perceive that you do not -----have demonstrated
egregious mendacity

Would your agreement extend to American "mothers" who urge encourage and urge their sons To join the IDF?

finally we have Moshe Feiglin, a deputy speaker of the Israeli parliament and a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, urging the Israeli army to kill Palestinians in Gaza indiscriminately and use every means possible to get them to leave:

[Netanyahu] announces that Israel is about to attack military targets in their area and urges those who are not involved and do not wish to be harmed to leave immediately. Sinai is not far from Gaza and they can leave. This will be the limit of Israel’s humanitarian efforts. … All the military and infrastructural targets will be attacked with no consideration for ‘human shields’ or ‘environmental damage’. …

The IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations. … The enemy population that is innocent of wrong-doing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave. Israel will generously aid those who wish to leave.

This psychosis is not going to get better on its own. In fact, it’s going to get much worse. How much worse will depend entirely on the continuing inaction of western leaders.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/they-a...inian-women-enters-israeli-mainstream/5392634

About American mothers who want their children to go to Israel and enlist in the IDF, this was my response to a mother who could not wait for her daughter to graduate high school and go. Why are you so eager for your daughter to become a baby killer and a traitor to her country? Now we see two mothers, of the dead so called American IDF soldiers, must live with what they have done, if, of course, they encouraged their kids to enlist in the IDF. They killed their kids.

for those confused-----fang's post is not a quotation-----

as to fang's allegation that active duty in a military is defined as "MURDERER"----I served
in the USA navy------I saved lives. My son served in the USA navy---he did ship work and
in Lebanon he saved lives. My father served in the USA navy and he------kept the ship's books
(only jew on board-----they needed an accountant) ayalet alluded to the mothers
of shahid pigs and throat slitting pigs who gloried in the accomplishments of their
children and their service to isaallah

Forum List

Back