Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

Gooood! Finally Hamas will pay the price, Israel warned several times already - "Damam Berosham"

Israel launches a 'large' ground operation in the Gaza Strip, according to the Israel Defense Forces.

No links yet but FNC is reporting it now.

Gooood! Finally Hamas will pay the price, Israel warned several times already - "Damam Berosham"

price for what?

First, for kidnapping the 3 boys, which was what started the escalation.

Second, for their arrogance and abusing of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians.

so when does israel pay the price for kidnapping the palestinian teen?

and is the 200+ dead and 1500+ wounded not payment enough?

how many palestinian lives and homes does it take to pay for an israeli teen?

price for what?

Second, for their arrogance and abusing of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians.
The three boys were kidnapped in Hebron, I had understood, and do we know by whom? Why would we assume it was Hamas?

Also, how have they abused civilians?

And thirdly, are the people of Gaza to pay the price for what Hamas does, even assuming your above assertions could be proven?

price for what?

As many as it takes to stop them from firing rockets into Israel.

price for what?

Are you truly this propagandized? Or is it simply blindness to the continual attacks against women and children - not only Israeli but their own.

Wanna know the price? the estimated price for every Israeli is about 1000 terrorists, right now the counter says about 170 and the rest are children and women, so do the mathematics.
That price must be payed, now you already considering us war criminals and apartheid state, I say lets give it to you.
Gilad Shalit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
price for what?

The ones who killed that boy will be self for life imprisonment. I think it's how it should be dealt with, in a sane country?

For your next question, it's not about who died up till now. It's about what happened TODAY. 13 terrorists were spotted about to attack a Jewish village, they digged the terror tunnle from Gaza, dozens would have been killed if were not spotted.

The IDF enters gaza to destroy the tunnles.

That has nothing to do with the victims so far. It is about guarantee the safetly of the civilians who might suffer the result of terror activities through those tunnles.

Get me, now?

The ones who killed that boy will be self for life imprisonment. I think it's how it should be dealt with, in a sane country?

For your next question, it's not about who died up till now. It's about what happened TODAY. 13 terrorists were spotted about to attack a Jewish village, they digged the terror tunnle from Gaza, dozens would have been killed if were not spotted.

The IDF enters gaza to destroy the tunnles.

That has nothing to do with the victims so far. It is about guarantee the safetly of the civilians who might suffer the result of terror activities through those tunnles.

Get me, now?
no, i don't.

how many palestinian lives will it take to pay for the deaths of 3 teens that may or may not have been killed by hamas?

the israeli killer gets life in prison - so that's no israeli lives for a palestinian teen.

what is your exchange rate?

Forum List

Back