Breaking News - Israel launches ground offensive in Gaza

Are you truly this propagandized? Or is it simply blindness to the continual attacks against women and children - not only Israeli but their own.

This is what we are protesting ... Israeli attacks against women and children .... anybody's.

A few puny rockets that have done little harm (any casualties at all, guys?) do not justify the wholesale slaughter that is taking place.

'A few puny rockets'?

Try over 1000+. If there was no Iron Dome, there would be plenty of Israeli casualties you to cheer about. The Palestinians shall pay dearly for killing those three boys and incurring the wrath of Israel.

Last edited:
something you guys may not realize - the majority of people in gaza are 24 or younger. who do you think will do the majority of the dying when israel roles in with tanks and kills anyone throwing rocks?

They'll die not because they're the majority, but because most of the people Israel DOES look for, are in hiding.

Go hiding while your wives and children are up ground, unprotected.

Hamas are real heroes, I tell you

hamas could only dream of killing as many people as israel does.

The fact that Hamas is a failure at killing their enemy does not lesson their potential future danger and must be stopped. To stop Israel from retaliating all you have to do is stop attacking Israel first.

Those rocks can kills, and sometimes its a fridge full of sand, molotov cocktails, fireworks, hand slingshots, house blocks, knives, blunts, chains, explosive devices of all kind, lynches, raping, guns of all kind, rockets, missiles, kidnappings There you go I marked in Red the things I didn't experienced over my own fucking skin.

They'll die not because they're the majority, but because most of the people Israel DOES look for, are in hiding.

Go hiding while your wives and children are up ground, unprotected.

Hamas are real heroes, I tell you

The fact that Hamas is a failure at killing their enemy does not lesson their potential future danger and must be stopped. To stop Israel from retaliating all you have to do is stop attacking Israel first.

you could flip that on its ear. to stop the palestinian people from retaliating the idf just needs to stop killing.

price for what?

First, for kidnapping the 3 boys, which was what started the escalation.

Second, for their arrogance and abusing of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians.

so when does israel pay the price for kidnapping the palestinian teen?

and is the 200+ dead and 1500+ wounded not payment enough? A

how many palestinian lives and homes does it take to pay for an israeli teen?

Israel " pays the price" after Hamas pays for kidnapping and killing those three Israelis

The Dead and Wounded? Why didn't Hamas accept Egypts truce plan? Israel did. It's their fault There will be no response. :cuckoo:

It wasn't an " Israeli Teen" There were three of them. Try to keep yourself educated. :D

God be with you all, may you return safely after completing this mission:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in His timing.

Viva Palestina!

First, for kidnapping the 3 boys, which was what started the escalation.

Second, for their arrogance and abusing of both Israeli and Palestinian civilians.

so when does israel pay the price for kidnapping the palestinian teen?

and is the 200+ dead and 1500+ wounded not payment enough? A

how many palestinian lives and homes does it take to pay for an israeli teen?

Israel " pays the price" after Hamas pays for kidnapping and killing those three Israelis

The Dead and Wounded? Why didn't Hamas accept Egypts truce plan? Israel did. It's their fault There will be no response. :cuckoo:

It wasn't an " Israeli Teen" There were three of them. Try to keep yourself educated. :D
i just wanted the rate per teen. just curious if they've 'paid the price' for even one yet.

Firing rockets into Israel, where you've been?

REALLY?!?!?! How many people were killed?

Doesn't matter, the fact that they are trying to kill civilians is all it takes. Whether or not they suck at it is immaterial.

Sounds like justification for a wholesale slaughter in the context of another land grab if you ask me.

And as I have already pointed out, the fact that Hamas gives one hour notice of their intention to attack Tel Aviv proves to me that they are NOT targeting civilians.

God be with you all, may you return safely after completing this mission:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in
His timing.

Viva Palestina!

You're very much an idiot if you think Israel is willfully killing civilians. Are you so unintelligent to believe that?

Viva Israel! Time for them to put some boots in Hamas asses.

you could flip that on its ear. to stop the palestinian people from retaliating the idf just needs to stop killing.

What came first is Hamas refusing to allow Israel to live in 1948 going to war with Israel. What came first now was Hamas firing rockets into Israel. You need to change what came first before you effect what comes second.

Because of Hamas refusing to accept that Egyptian made peace agreement and because they won't stop firing rockets into Israel while stupidly thinking Israel would do nothing about it, I am for the death of every person on Hamas side of the line until there is no more Hamas regardless as to how many civilians they have to go through to get to them. In fact, give me a gun, I'll go kill some too.

Last edited:
REALLY?!?!?! How many people were killed?

Doesn't matter, the fact that they are trying to kill civilians is all it takes. Whether or not they suck at it is immaterial.

Sounds like justification for a wholesale slaughter in the context of another land grab if you ask me.

And as I have already pointed out, the fact that Hamas gives one hour notice of their intention to attack Tel Aviv proves to me that they are NOT targeting civilians.

I assume you have links proving this? If they order their own civilians to stay in their homes and not evacuate in the midst of Israeli airstrikes, what makes you think they'll warn Israel of incoming rocket fire? Seriously?

My Prayers are the baby killing Zionists reap what they have sown on this child and civilian killing venture, and of course I know they shall. My God will see they do, in His way and in
His timing.

Viva Palestina!
Still cheerleading for the terrorists, I see. The game is almost over so get all your cheers in.

What came first is Hamas refusing to allow Israel to live in 1948 going to war with Israel. What came first now was Hamas firing rockets into Israel. You need to change what came first before you effect what comes second.

again, most of the population of gaza is under 24. you really think they give a shit about what happened 55 years ago?

again, most of the population of gaza is under 24. you really think they give a shit about what happened 55 years ago?

Things Palestinians did to me (Including the civilized west bankies):
rocks, fridge full of sand, Molotov cocktails, fireworks, hand slingshots, house blocks, knives, blunts, chains, explosive devices of all kind, lynches, raping, guns of all kind, rockets, missiles, kidnappings There you go I marked in Red the things I didn't experienced over my own fucking skin, Would you allow them to live one second longer if that would've happen to you?

The proof Israel targets civilians and children has been blasted all over social media all over this big and beautiful world.

Human rights groups like HRW and Btselem document it.

Videos and photos abound showing Israel in cold blood target and murder 4 young boys on a beach in Gaza.

Those images have gone viral.

We need to amend dictionaries to include as a synonym for Zionist child killer and civilian killer.

His timing.

Viva Palestina!

You're very much an idiot if you think Israel is willfully killing civilians. Are you so unintelligent to believe that?

Viva Israel! Time for them to put some boots in Hamas asses.

Forum List

Back