Breaking News, Anthony Davis is now a Laker

I'm sure Lebron has a good bumper sticker for you haters on one of his Lamborghinis.

Lebron James is an NBA superstar but also a generous philanthropist. The professional basketball player especially gives back to his hometown of Akron, Ohio. James makes a lot of money in basketball but also in endorsement deals. He never forgets his humble beginnings and is always ready to give to those in need and causes that he believes in.

Lebron James: Five Humongous Charitable Donations

Bookmark this post:

The Lakers are going to sign either Kyrie, kemba, or jimmy buckets.....AND.....it’s going to be a total dumpster fire. No big man has ever been a dominant scorer playing with Lebron. Kevin Love Chris Bosh part 3

The Lakers are giving away a lot to get a star for one year
Not sure NO didn't get the best deal here.

Bookmark this post:

The Lakers are going to sign either Kyrie, kemba, or jimmy buckets.....AND.....it’s going to be a total dumpster fire. No big man has ever been a dominant scorer playing with Lebron. Kevin Love Chris Bosh part 3

Word is they’re trying to trade the #4 pick for Bradley Beal

Bookmark this post:

Three first rounders including number 4 this year
For a player they were going to lose next year anyway

Bookmark this post:

Three first rounders including number 4 this year
For a player they were going to lose next year anyway

I hear you, but the Lakers also freed up cap space that enables them to sign a third star. NO had all the leverage because the Lakers have a short window with Lebron getting up there in age.

NO has the number one and number four picks in the draft

Good place to build

They still won't win, unless of course, they get Leonard. This big trade might be an attempt to peek his interest or is he not an option for them now?

Rumour has it Lakers and the Clippers were his top choices in F.A. Best case scenario for Raptors seems to be a 1+1 deal as Raptors are able to offer him the most cash. My guess is he walks, which would devastate this team. Still, the deal for Derozan obviously worked out and I like Leonard so no hard feelings. It's his right.
LeBron James is a great champion and I just wish him all the best.
He's still as fun to watch as Jordan, Kobe and Bird were, but I'm an Ohio boy that grew up in LBJ's hometown - Akron so you know. ...he should have never left Cleveland as far as I'm concerned. But they still love him up there- he gave them their Championship and it's still his hometown.

Great Champions don't need other stars to win

Name one in a team sport that didn’t need other stars to win.

Bookmark this post:

He wanted to go to the Lakers, he will resign.

Bookmark this post:

He wanted to go to the Lakers, he will resign.

His agent Rich Paul says he won’t sign an extension. That may change depending on the third star the Lakers sign. If he doesn’t sign an extension and the Lakers underperform, look for him to bolt out of there.

Bookmark this post:

Stacking a team with superstars is never a sure bet too win. Lots of things can go wrong if they cant play together well or don't compliment each others play in the right way or let an ego get in the way. There is always a potential for dividing the locker room.

Bookmark this post:

Stacking a team with superstars is never a sure bet too win. Lots of things can go wrong if they cant play together well or don't compliment each others play in the right way or let an ego get in the way. There is always a potential for dividing the locker room.

I agree. I don’t think Davis and Lebron are a good fit. Championships aren’t won on paper.

Bookmark this post:

I agree. I don’t think Davis and Lebron are a good fit. Championships aren’t won on paper.

well for it to work they are going to need some more pieces for sure. Next season will be a lot of fun .

They still won't win, unless of course, they get Leonard. This big trade might be an attempt to peek his interest or is he not an option for them now?

Rumour has it Lakers and the Clippers were his top choices in F.A. Best case scenario for Raptors seems to be a 1+1 deal as Raptors are able to offer him the most cash. My guess is he walks, which would devastate this team. Still, the deal for Derozan obviously worked out and I like Leonard so no hard feelings. It's his right.
He's still as fun to watch as Jordan, Kobe and Bird were, but I'm an Ohio boy that grew up in LBJ's hometown - Akron so you know. ...he should have never left Cleveland as far as I'm concerned. But they still love him up there- he gave them their Championship and it's still his hometown.

If you took Rodman or Pippen off the Bulls I bet you Jordan wouldnt have won 6. It takes a team. The best teams who win have a way of spacing the floor and doing lots of things that may not be recognizable to the casual observer. They may not need super stars but they need teammates who are capable of playing at star level within their specialty.

Name one in a team sport that didn’t need other stars to win.

Basketball especially. You need two stars. One can’t be counted on to win night after night.

Wilt Chamberlain was the most dominant player ever but couldn’t win by himself

Forum List

Back