Breaking News, Anthony Davis is now a Laker

All because MONKEY FACE LEBRON JAMES needs all the help in the world to win a title

Sources: Lakers reach deal for Pelicans' Davis
:icon_rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Anthony Davis trade: Pelicans deal All-Star to Lakers in package including Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram, per report

They still won't win, unless of course, they get Leonard. This big trade might be an attempt to peek his interest or is he not an option for them now?

Rumour has it Lakers and the Clippers were his top choices in F.A. Best case scenario for Raptors seems to be a 1+1 deal as Raptors are able to offer him the most cash. My guess is he walks, which would devastate this team. Still, the deal for Derozan obviously worked out and I like Leonard so no hard feelings. It's his right.

They still won't win, unless of course, they get Leonard. This big trade might be an attempt to peek his interest or is he not an option for them now?

Rumour has it Lakers and the Clippers were his top choices in F.A. Best case scenario for Raptors seems to be a 1+1 deal as Raptors are able to offer him the most cash. My guess is he walks, which would devastate this team. Still, the deal for Derozan obviously worked out and I like Leonard so no hard feelings. It's his right.

Kawhi is staying in Canada

Kawhi is staying in Canada

Says who? There is a video that was deleted in which his sister is doing an interview and some guy in the background yells out "they know he's not resigning in Canada". This was after his game 7 shot against Philly. She took it down soon after due to the attention it received.

He said when he first came to Toronto, it wasn't in his plans, he was looking to go to Los Angeles, he didn't even have Raptors as a potential destination when given a list to provide to the Spurs.

The rumour is, he will be leaving along with Masai (who is apparently going to the Wizards for $10M a year).

LeBron James is a great champion and I just wish him all the best.
He's still as fun to watch as Jordan, Kobe and Bird were, but I'm an Ohio boy that grew up in LBJ's hometown - Akron so you know. ...he should have never left Cleveland as far as I'm concerned. But they still love him up there- he gave them their Championship and it's still his hometown.

He's still as fun to watch as Jordan, Kobe and Bird were, but I'm an Ohio boy that grew up in LBJ's hometown - Akron so you know. ...he should have never left Cleveland as far as I'm concerned. But they still love him up there- he gave them their Championship and it's still his hometown.

Great Champions don't need other stars to win

Dude. It's the NBA.
They're all stars.

Dude. It's the NBA.
They're all stars.

Log out you are fucking retarded

Poor Lonzo Ball

Dumped after two years....what will Daddy say

Bookmark this post:

The Lakers are going to sign either Kyrie, kemba, or jimmy buckets.....AND.....it’s going to be a total dumpster fire. No big man has ever been a dominant scorer playing with Lebron. Kevin Love Chris Bosh part 3

Poor Lonzo Ball

Dumped after two years....what will Daddy say

His dad is a dick, but I like how Lonzo conducts himself with the media, and I believe he has a chance to be a heck of a player

Agreed. Lebron is a glorified ring chaser

The Lakers just mortgaged their future for him, and he isn't even guaranteed to sign a new contract next year. He's said he is interested in signing a new deal with the Lakers, but if he doesn't the Lakers will be super bad as LeBron ages and gets more involved with projects outside of basketball.

The Lakers just mortgaged their future for him, and he isn't even guaranteed to sign a new contract next year. He's said he is interested in signing a new deal with the Lakers, but if he doesn't the Lakers will be super bad as LeBron ages and gets more involved with projects outside of basketball.

I know Rich Paul said he won’t sign an extension, but my guess is that will change once the Lakers sign a third max player.

If they get Kawhi then they’ll without a shadow of a doubt win it. I think fortunately Kawhi goes to the clippers

Bookmark this post:

The Lakers are going to sign either Kyrie, kemba, or jimmy buckets.....AND.....it’s going to be a total dumpster fire. No big man has ever been a dominant scorer playing with Lebron. Kevin Love Chris Bosh part 3

The Lakers are giving away a lot to get a star for one year

Forum List

Back