Tyson Fury

I’m not impressed

Guy is a thug

Anyone who beats people up for living is somewhat of a thug, but outside the ring he’s seems like a well spoken and thoughtful guy. Now Wilder seems like a true scumbag

I’m not impressed

Guy is a thug

I don't think you can beat him, bitch. What kinda hands you got? Hmm?
With one arm behind my back
I am a renowned badass

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

Last edited:
I’m not impressed

Guy is a thug

Anyone who beats people up for living is somewhat of a thug, but outside the ring he’s seems like a well spoken and thoughtful guy. Now Wilder seems like a true scumbag
He mauled Schwartz

Like to see him take on a real boxer.....if there is such a thing anymore

I’m not impressed

Guy is a thug

He mauled Schwartz

Like to see him take on a real boxer.....if there is such a thing anymore

He fought Wilder, who is the hardest punch heavy weight in the world, and Fury beat him soundly. He did so after losing 150 pounds. I think Tyson Fury is a bonafide star. He boxes with the skill of a welterweight

View attachment 265938
I’m not impressed

Guy is a thug

I don't think you can beat him, bitch. What kinda hands you got? Hmm?
With one arm behind my back
I am a renowned badass

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

1 right hook coming up!

That was Tyson’s first fight coming out of prison
Which prison ?

Like you know US prisons. Attica.

This guy is sensational. That’s all

Mr. Fury's fight with Mr. Wilder was a lot more impressive than what I thought he could do previously.

His victory against Klitchko was pretty dull and it didn't show me anything. The only other fight I saw him in was against Cunningham, where he got knocked on his keister by a much smaller man.

Forum List

Back