Breaking New Trump tweet

AMAZING Not ONE republican thinks that trump is a complete AH for ducking talks with NK .....Trump IS the swamp and republicans swamp creatures

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

Seriously, you should wait until you graduate from middle school before engaging adults in conversation on these topics.
Admiral You've been demoted You are now seaman 3rd class

That's cute. Leave to the expert in military ranks to chose a rank that doesn't even exist.

As I said, cute!

Mesez yur demoted to Boatswainmate.

For patriotic failure.

Doh! that's based off of a John Wayne character, nm.

My uncle patrolled the South Pacific in 1945.

He was an XO

There is no possible scenario that makes the world safer by having a war.

That's true, but war is not about making the world safer, right? War is sort of the direct opposite of safe. War is about winning and forcing your will on your enemy.
Were we a more imperialistic nation that would be true but Americans do not want an empire, we want safety, and it it is on those terms any war must be sold to us. It is for this reason that all our foreign adventures since WWII have been overblown patriotic quests at the beginning followed by disillusion as we come to terms with the fact that it was all wrong. I have heard the hawks beat the war drums too many times to give credence to any claim of imminent threat.

Apparently you missed the "conventional would be better" part of my post.

How many will die when Kim gives the "go ahead and fire" to the artillery there? Hmm?

Fuck off.

I was addressing what you said.

How do you think conventional is going to work? Are we going to put our entire conventional bomber force on Guam with B-52s and B-1s dropping iron bombs?

Is that all we got? I think not.

So what do you think we have that I am not including?

For one thing, Battleships. Navy-teacher-dude. Did you seriously forget about battleship fire?

Subs loaded with missiles. The new bombers. Warthogs.

^I really like the Warthogs.

Newsflash!

The battleships were retired long ago! The USS Missouri is a museum ship in Hawaii. The USS Wisconsin is a museum ship in Norfolk. The USS New Jersey is a museum ship in New Jersey. The USS Iowa is a museum ship in California. That just proves how out of touch with reality you are!

Cruise missiles are useless against artillery which can be easily moved.

What new bombers? The B-2 cannot carry much of a load of anything beside nukes.

Warthogs are for close air support. They are in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Are you seriously saying the US has no more battleships?

I would like a link to some info, pls.

Trump saying he's done negotiating seems to be the only thing that has gotten through to China. Of course. They were quite willing to sit back and let the United States jump to Kimmie's tune. Now that the show is over, time to do something.

AMAZING Not ONE republican thinks that trump is a complete AH for ducking talks with NK .....Trump IS the swamp and republicans swamp creatures

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

Seriously, you should wait until you graduate from middle school before engaging adults in conversation on these topics.

That's cute. Leave to the expert in military ranks to chose a rank that doesn't even exist.

As I said, cute!

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO
My wifes father and uncle were both lifers The uncle in his 90;s still works at Camp LeJeune {sp} 2,3 days a week

There is no need to worry about us striking NK. Before we did anything we would tell the Chinese so they could close the border. Since the border isn't closed, there's no attack coming.

Trump has now added to his earlier statement: "Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail."

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

As I said, cute!

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO
My wifes father and uncle were both lifers The uncle in his 90;s still works at Camp LeJeune {sp} 2,3 days a week

They train Rangers there, no? Srs Bidness.

Ducking talks?

There are no "talks".

As I said, cute!

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO

He IS a marine Tough as nails Was in WW2 and the others that followed

He is wasting his time.

We need to end all trade with China immediately and completely, until the Korean Peninsula is united under a constitutional government.

Also, fund Japan's military rebuild.

If you end all trade with China, all of your tech stuff will double in price because it costs 10% more to build it in the United States.

He's not undercutting Tillerson. Reuters is full of this news now: what's going on is good-cop/bad-cop, according to other news.

I love it. We're going to have to go to war with NoKo: people do realize that, right?

No. It's Good Cop/Dumpf Cop.

As I said, cute!

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO

Thank him for his service from me.

It's too bad it doesn't run in the family since you turned out to be a lib.

Last edited:
Trump has now added to his earlier statement: "Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail."
Well that makes zero sense....

Clinton made a deal with North Korea. Obama made a deal with Iran. they are TRAITORS!

Trump has never made deals with rogue countries except Saudi Arabia. that was a mistake. but it was just one mistake. everyone's made a mistake at some point.

As I said, cute!

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO

Thank him for her service from me.

At 90+ you call him her you'd have a fight on your hands lol....and I'm a Dem but can see my way clear into some Repub policies

For patriotic failure.

He was an XO

Thank him for her service from me.

At 90+ you call him her you'd have a fight on your hands lol....and I'm a Dem but can see my way clear into some Repub policies

I apologize to your grandfather. That was a typo on my part. I edited the post.

I want to underscore how extraordinary this is to see the president calling out of his secretary of state. He’s saying Wonderful Rex is wasting his time trying to negotiate with little rocket man. When I look at this, I wonder, are we at the point where folks should be questioning the president’s stability?

Forum List

Back