BREAKING :Muslim attack on London subway, attempting throat slashes

Progressives won't care. They'll just point out some time a white person killed someone. All so they can remind themselves why they hate white Christians more than Muslims.

Progressives won't care. They'll just point out some time a white person killed someone. All so they can remind themselves why they hate white Christians more than Muslims.

Yep. It's how liberals do it. Like trying to cure cancer by rubbing some Ebola on it. And when we complain about the Ebola...liberals whine "oh well what about your cancer huh??? Fix that. "

Yep. It's how liberals do it. Like trying to cure cancer by rubbing some Ebola on it. And when we complain about the Ebola...liberals whine "oh well what about your cancer huh??? Fix that. "

1. We do need to stop the radicals from getting in.
2. We do and can fix Ebola and some day cure cancer with the right funding. ;)
3. We can do both! ;)

You can here the pop gun tazer going off which appeared to have no effect on the terrorist.
If only someone would have had a gun they could have likely ended the threat right away.

People have been banned from carrying knives over 3 inches for years. As for guns, if we had easy access to them this attack probably would have been a mass shooting not a knife attack.

You realize that criminals in Britain use guns whenever they want to...right? That after they confiscated the guns in Britain there was a huge spike in gun crime...and then it returned to the level before the ban..right...? I have all kinds of shootings in links in Britain...London and other places there..drive bys, robberies......murders......all with guns.......

You are thinking of knives that can be used to stab...I believe they rounded the tip...so there is no way that a terrorist or criminal....who easily get guns.......could get a knife with a pointy end.......right?

I saw that. They wanna ban knives that are sharp or pointy. Nevermind that it's just metal....and can be SHARPENED.

You are thinking of knives that can be used to stab...I believe they rounded the tip...so there is no way that a terrorist or criminal....who easily get guns.......could get a knife with a pointy end.......right?

I saw that. They wanna ban knives that are sharp or pointy. Nevermind that it's just metal....and can be SHARPENED.

When you become a lefty....your brain kinda...doesn't work the same anymore...and banning metal that can just be sharpened....... that makes sense to you.....

He was tazed 2 times and kept going. Dude was all pumped at killing for Syria, eh?

Even butter knives should be banned.

5153cdd1eecc53d34c74d69d2185c637.jpg

People, we need to fix climate change.

Send those poor bastards in England some water, I'm sure the lack of it is driving them mad!!

Forum List

Back