BREAKING :Muslim attack on London subway, attempting throat slashes

You are thinking of knives that can be used to stab...I believe they rounded the tip...so there is no way that a terrorist or criminal....who easily get guns.......could get a knife with a pointy end.......right?

I saw that. They wanna ban knives that are sharp or pointy. Nevermind that it's just metal....and can be SHARPENED.

When you become a lefty....your brain kinda...doesn't work the same anymore...and banning metal that can just be sharpened....... that makes sense to you.....

Liberals want to ban technology that has been around for hundreds of years. Gun powder and a metal barrel aren't exactly high tech, not does it require too much skill to build a firearm. Yet liberals think banning firearms will get rid of them.

Firearms are great equalizers against thugs, especially for women. They would rather women get raped than to be able to defend themselves with a gun.

Sorry, didn't you realise the UK had attacked Syria?
It's a really fucker when someone hits back.

We have attacked ISIS oil supplies in an effort to cut their funding. I can't say I approve of bombing oil refineries because it can cause pollution, and because there are probably innocent oil workers in the line of fire. But the guy that slashed people with a knife was just a nutcase.

This would never happen in the US. The attacker in the US would have killed dozens with his assault rifle...

He attacked the country that attacked his country.
Fuck you.
If he loves his country, why isn't his coward ass back fighting then? Yup he cared so much for Syria he ran to England and killed civilians, but go ahead and defend his spineless attack.

Forum List

Back