Breaking: Mosque money is dirty!!!

This is another fucking joke of a witch hunt. Here's the deal:

"Two years after Elzanaty made the donation, the U.S.
government froze the foundation's assets and accused it of acting as a fundraiser for Hamas, which was labeled a
terrorist organization by President Clinton in 1995."
News

What a fucking joke.
Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy Land Foundation (HLF) Donation

Timeline

Marzook, an HLF founder designates HLF primary fund-raising entity in U.S. for Hamas ---- 1994.

Hamas designated a terrorist organization by President Clinton ---- 1995.

Marzook named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department ---- 1995

Elzanaty makes his donation to Hamas's #1 fund-raising entity ---- 1999.

Holy Land Foundation assets seized in US and abroad ---- 2001

Lol! So? I can give a NASA timeline on moon landings. That doesn't make me an astronaut. It was the largest US Islamic charity so how many people donated? Saying he is guilty of supporting terrorism for giving to a charity means everyone who donated to HLF is guilty as well. Dumbass.

And you've proven once again you're no rocket scientist, your analogy makes no sense whatsoever.

I'd draw you a picture, but it wouldn't help.

Facts trump assertions...the timeline is a fact.

It was well known that HLF was supporting the terrorist Hamas organization by 1999.

Cuss, holler, call names, lol...it changes nothing.

Last edited:

government froze the foundation's assets and accused it of acting as a fundraiser for Hamas, which was labeled a
News

What a fucking joke.
Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline

Marzook, an HLF founder designates HLF primary fund-raising entity in U.S. for Hamas ---- 1994.

Marzook named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department ---- 1995

...So when did Hamas attack the United States again? :confused:

News

What a fucking joke.

Thank God for the rest of us that it is a witch hunt, only to the fcukking k00ks of this country..........the fringe as it were. ( the < 21%ers!!!) They're fringe and well............the rest of us arent and last time I checked, in this country.......................

majority wins asshole:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

You're a classic idiot dishonest bigot.

82099197-1.jpg

Thats right...........70% of the country is biggoted s0n!!!!:lol:

News

What a fucking joke.

Timeline

The mental cases are multiplying................................

clash_of_the_titans.jpg

Release the Kracken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News

What a fucking joke.

Timeline

Irrelevant, if you intentionally burn down my neighbors house, you're an arsonist...I don't need to wait for you to burn down my house to confirm it.

Here it is............just up on FOX.

Fcukker gave $$$ to Hamas group.................New York News | New York Breaking News | News Headlines For NYC

Elzanaty gave money to a charity that TW0 YEARS LATER was discovered to be funneling cash to Hamas.

Elzanaty is currently being looked at for questionable real estate dealings in NYC.....NOT terrorism. (not terrorism for all these years)

So by neocon "logic" Elzanaty is a terrorist who supports a mosque in an Islamic cultural center so it can be seen by extremists like Al Qaeda and Taliban as a "victory" over the USA DESPITE no conviction by our intelligence agencies.

Way to go, neocons! :doubt:

IMHO its a smoke-screen to sneak weapons on the roof of the new clubhouse and knock-down the new Freedom Tower any time they want. I hope Bloomburg buys a few floors and moves his family into the new tower since he's all for Obama's new mosque.

Why would the jihadists want to knock down the freedom tower?

You do know that they will consider it a shrine to their fallen as well---
.....Not-to-mention the fact they took-out 2 MOSQUES, as well.

:eusa_whistle:

Texas:lol::lol::lol:

This guy must know the Jamaican igloo expert!!!!:funnyface:

Uh. I live in Texas. I do not know the “Jamaican igloo expert”.
How is your comment about me relevant to the topic of this thread?

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

You can suck a dick. I am 100% against this mosque, but you don't have the right to tell anyone that their opinion doesn't matter because of where they are from. Unless of course you can PROVE that only people from Manhattan were affected by 9/11. Good luck with that moron.

Missourian -

Your first video has nothing to do with America or 9/11. Your second video attempts to portray a dead officer in the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades as a "Hamas Leader" - he was killed in an ambush several years ago along with his pregnant sister-in-law. Your third video is a laughable propaganda piece.

Get back to me when you have an actual response to my post.

Hamas doesn't have to have anything to do with America or 9/11 for us to oppose them , jackass. See we are against ALL terrorism , not just that which affects us.

Of course since you in fact a terrorist yourself, you hate that but it is what it is.

Bottom line: When all the anti-Islamic Cultural Center folk are willing to cop to the FACT that one of the MAJOR contributors to this proposal is the SECOND largest shareholder in the company that owns FOX NEWS....and then apply the SAME level of insinuations, accusations, and allegations that they have to everyone and everything else, THEN I might take them seriously.

Bottom line: When all the anti-Islamic Cultural Center folk are willing to cop to the FACT that one of the MAJOR contributors to this proposal is the SECOND largest shareholder in the company that owns FOX NEWS....and then apply the SAME level of insinuations, accusations, and allegations that they have to everyone and everything else, THEN I might take them seriously.

Only in your warped conspiracy theory mind does it even remotely Matter that the Second largest share holder in FOX news is a major contributor to the project. In fact it goes against the lefts whole theory that FOX is nothing but a propaganda machine ran by the people that own it who are Far right radicals. FOX has been all over the coverage of people AGAINST building it. Which would not serve the interests of the guy who is the shareholder in FOX and is contributing to the Mosque. Why arnt they shutting down coverage of the opposition, I mean he must want it built right?

You guys are so funny

Last edited:

Only in your warped conspiracy theory mind does it even remotely Matter that the Second largest share holder in FOX news is a major contributor to the project. In fact it goes against the lefts whole theory that FOX is nothing but a propaganda machine ran by the people that own it who are Far right radicals. FOX has been all over the coverage of people AGAINST building it. Which would not serve the interests of the guy who is the shareholder in FOX and is contributing to the Mosque. Why arnt they shutting down coverage of the opposition, I mean he must want it built right?

You guys are so funny

Okay, let me try and clarify this for you by the numbers:

1. In New York City, Fox News and The New York Post are owned by Murdoch. Their neo-conservative leanings are no secret, as are their die hard support of the GOP.

2. Controversy sells papers and nets viewers....thats advertising revenue $$$$

3. The announcement of this cultural center and what it would contain was announced LAST YEAR in the New York Times without so much as a whimper from the rabid right wing. Now during a contentious election cycle, its front page news.

4. In order to make the proposal to rennovate this building to specs, major funds were raised. A major contributor is the second largest shareholder of the parent company of Fox News and the New York Post. His origin and standing is in Saudi Arabia, home of over half of the 9/11 hijacking terrorists. As FOX and TNYP make money from this, this guy makes money AND solidifies his standing among the mover and shakers of the international Islamic community as a good guy.

5. The hue and cry from the anti-islamic center is that they wanted to know where the money for this was coming from and who were the donors affiliated with. To date, an effort has been made to associated Rauf with a Hamas money laundering front that posed as a Islamic charity. To date, NO ONE has proven that Rauf's donation was with knowledge of that scheme...despite 9 years of investigation and that Rauf's donation was done 2 years prior to the FBI expose. Also of note is how Fox has tied in Rauf's donations to Democratic candidates with his investigated donation years ago.

6. To date, you have NO hue and cry from the protestors, Fox News, the NY Post or any of the neocon punditry as to how many contributions did this shareholder make to various American hostile groups in Saudi Arabia in his professional lifetime? Seems only FAIR, since that is the modus operandi for anyone whose supporting the center gets that treatment. But for some reason, all those folk echo the same convoluted rhetoric that you do.

Got it now, chuckles?

Forum List

Back