Breaking: Mosque money is dirty!!!

LMAO............Bloomberg is going to look like the sorriest stupid ass in the history of the mayorship of NYC!!! Stupid naive moron.

THE NYC MOSQUE BY GROUND ZERO IS....................DONE

alg_bloomberg_west_side.jpg

And the divide in this country widens every dam day under this administration.
Good job Obama. Keep it up. Continue to speak out of your ass without waiting for all the facts to come in.

Oh, I wasn't aware that the Obama administration was building this Mosque. I would oppose that as it is a clear violation of the establishment clause.

What the Obama administration really did, was to affirm that every American has the right to assemble and worship where ever they damn well choose.

That's really a no-brainer.

Here it is............just up on FOX.

Fcukker gave $$$ to Hamas group.................New York News | New York Breaking News | News Headlines For NYC

Wow. This investigation into those who would support the mosque seems to be growing into something that the “House Un-American Activities Committee” would have been proud of.

Texas:lol::lol::lol:

This guy must know the Jamaican igloo expert!!!!:funnyface:

Uh. I live in Texas. I do not know the “Jamaican igloo expert”.
How is your comment about me relevant to the topic of this thread?

Wow. This investigation into those who would support the mosque seems to be growing into something that the “House Un-American Activities Committee” would have been proud of.

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

Hey Skooker;

Is that the guy in your avatar actually you?

Because that would explain a lot.

Just curious.

Hey Skooker;

Just curious.

nah.......represents the liberal OCD internet k00ks I pwn on here daily as a matter of fact!!!:eusa_dance:

Hey Skooker;

Just curious.

nah.......represents the liberal OCD internet k00ks I pwn on here daily as a matter of fact!!!:eusa_dance:

Skooker, you've never "pwn"'d anybody anywhere, let alone here.

You should wear it as a badge of honor as anyone that thinks there are winners and losers on message boards are losers to begin with.

Oh please tell us what constitutional right is being denied when people tell them they don't want a mosque built feet away from Ground Zero?

What constitutional right is being denied when people are leery of criminals and Hamas leaders putting a huge structure next to Ground Zero?

I'll wait.

Oh please tell us what constitutional right is being denied when people tell them they don't want a mosque built feet away from Ground Zero?

What constitutional right is being denied when people are leery of criminals and Hamas leaders putting a huge structure next to Ground Zero?

I'll wait.

You sure love to make shit up, don't you?

The developer is a criminal
and Rauf supports Hamas.
I should have said Hamas supporter. Big whoop.

I'll wait.

None.

You guys have a constitutionally protected right to be bigots.

You don't have the constitutional right to deny a group their right to worship.

Since you realize that, you have to resort to subterfuge to accomplish your real goals which the current law prevents you from doing.

Forum List

Back