Breaking: Mosque money is dirty!!!

And the divide in this country widens every dam day under this administration.
Good job Obama. Keep it up. Continue to speak out of your ass without waiting for all the facts to come in.

That's the most intelligent part of him. :eusa_angel:

Texas:lol::lol::lol:

This guy must know the Jamaican igloo expert!!!!:funnyface:

Uh. I live in Texas. I do not know the “Jamaican igloo expert”.
How is your comment about me relevant to the topic of this thread?

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh. I live in Texas. I do not know the “Jamaican igloo expert”.
How is your comment about me relevant to the topic of this thread?

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

Hey Skooker;

Is that the guy in your avatar actually you?

Because that would explain a lot.

Just curious.

Go To Hell?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

Oh please tell us what constitutional right is being denied when people tell them they don't want a mosque built feet away from Ground Zero?

What constitutional right is being denied when people are leery of criminals and Hamas leaders putting a huge structure next to Ground Zero?

I'll wait.

None.

You guys have a constitutionally protected right to be bigots.

You don't have the constitutional right to deny a group their right to worship.

Since you realize that, you have to resort to subterfuge to accomplish your real goals which the current law prevents you from doing.

You support their right to BLOWUSALLTOHELL that's what you support.

That is your defense?

I’m simply unimpressed. The loud anti-Mosque people are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. So some money may have come from questionable sources. Does that mean that, once the thing is built, we will have sharia law. Perhaps we should have an FBI agent at each Mosque. Let's have government spies at all our Churches. I have an idea. Let’s bring all religious people and charitable organizations before a tribunal. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

indeed...........that is if you hail from a place like Glasscock, Texas or Ballville, Ohio!!! Nobody cares what people living in Beaver Oklahoma think about a mosque 2 blocks from Ground Zero.

People might live next door to the mosque. If they don't like to live next to a mosque then they may move. If the people who want the mosque have enough land and resources, and if there is no zoning rule preventing it, then they should be free to build the mosque.

I’m simply unimpressed. The loud anti-Mosque people are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. So some money may have come from questionable sources. Does that mean that, once the thing is built, we will have sharia law. Perhaps we should have an FBI agent at each Mosque. Let's have government spies at all our Churches. I have an idea. Let’s bring all religious people and charitable organizations before a tribunal. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

indeed...........that is if you hail from a place like Glasscock, Texas or Ballville, Ohio!!! Nobody cares what people living in Beaver Oklahoma think about a mosque 2 blocks from Ground Zero.

People might live next door to the mosque. If they don't like to live next to a mosque then they may move. If the people who want the mosque have enough land and resources, and if there is no zoning rule preventing it, then they should be free to build the mosque.

And we are free to call them the assholes they are. TYVM

This is another fucking joke of a witch hunt. Here's the deal:

"Two years after Elzanaty made the donation, the U.S.
government froze the foundation's assets and accused it of acting as a fundraiser for Hamas, which was labeled a
terrorist organization by President Clinton in 1995."
News

What a fucking joke.

LMBO............Willow..........you're the sh!t!!!!:clap2:

LMBO............Willow..........you're the sh!t!!!!:clap2:

just axe uncle shinola. :eusa_angel:

government froze the foundation's assets and accused it of acting as a fundraiser for Hamas, which was labeled a
News

What a fucking joke.

Thank God for the rest of us that it is a witch hunt, only to the fcukking k00ks of this country..........the fringe as it were. ( the < 21%ers!!!) They're fringe and well............the rest of us arent and last time I checked, in this country.......................

majority wins asshole:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Missourian -

Your first video has nothing to do with America or 9/11. Your second video attempts to portray a dead officer in the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades as a "Hamas Leader" - he was killed in an ambush several years ago along with his pregnant sister-in-law. Your third video is a laughable propaganda piece.

Get back to me when you have an actual response to my post.

Name-calling is allowed.

News

What a fucking joke.
Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy Land Foundation (HLF) Donation

Timeline

Marzook, an HLF founder designates HLF primary fund-raising entity in U.S. for Hamas ---- 1994.

Hamas designated a terrorist organization by President Clinton ---- 1995.

Marzook named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department ---- 1995

Elzanaty makes his donation to Hamas's #1 fund-raising entity ---- 1999.

Holy Land Foundation assets seized in US and abroad ---- 2001

Last edited:

News

What a fucking joke.

Thank God for the rest of us that it is a witch hunt, only to the fcukking k00ks of this country..........the fringe as it were. ( the < 21%ers!!!) They're fringe and well............the rest of us arent and last time I checked, in this country.......................

majority wins asshole:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

You're a classic idiot dishonest bigot.

News

What a fucking joke.
Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holy Land Foundation (HLF) Donation

Timeline

Marzook, an HLF founder designates HLF primary fund-raising entity in U.S. for Hamas ---- 1994.

Hamas designated a terrorist organization by President Clinton ---- 1995.

Marzook named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department ---- 1995

Elzanaty makes his donation to Hamas's #1 fund-raising entity ---- 1999.

Holy Land Foundation assets seized in US and abroad ---- 2001

Lol! So? I can give a NASA timeline on moon landings. That doesn't make me an astronaut. It was the largest US Islamic charity so how many people donated? Saying he is guilty of supporting terrorism for giving to a charity means everyone who donated to HLF is guilty as well. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back