Breaking: Mosque money is dirty!!!

Oh please tell us what constitutional right is being denied when people tell them they don't want a mosque built feet away from Ground Zero?

What constitutional right is being denied when people are leery of criminals and Hamas leaders putting a huge structure next to Ground Zero?

I'll wait.

None.

You guys have a constitutionally protected right to be bigots.

You don't have the constitutional right to deny a group their right to worship.

Since you realize that, you have to resort to subterfuge to accomplish your real goals which the current law prevents you from doing.

What was that again???

You don't have the constitutional right to deny a group their right to worship.

I don't see then trying to shut down the other 200 mosques in the area.

Texas:lol::lol::lol:

This guy must know the Jamaican igloo expert!!!!:funnyface:

Uh. I live in Texas. I do not know the “Jamaican igloo expert”.
How is your comment about me relevant to the topic of this thread?

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

I am not a bumpkin.

There is no such place as Scratchmyass Texas.

If nobody cares what some “bumpkin” living in Texas thinks, then why did you reply – unless you are nobody?

I live less than 2000 miles from Manhattan.

The terrorist actions that occurred on September 11 2001, resulting in the murder of roughly 3000 people, are not a cartoon to me.

I merely commented on the growth of the investigation into those who would support the mosque.

Let us debate the topic of the thread and avoid irrelevant erroneous personal attacks.

I tried going to the link skookerasbil posted for the story but it didn't have the story. Can someone post a working link or paste the article?

I'm a little suspicious because if this was really true most major news networks and online news agencies would be reporting on it.

because on this issue, nobody cares what some bumpkin living in Scratchmyass, Texas thinks. Nor in Irellevantsville North Carolina, nor Bumfook Oregon or any other place nobody ever heard about and that is 10,000 miles from Manhattan. 9/11 to you assholes was a fcukkking cartoon!!

Its like somebody from the Norway walking the Great Wall of China and telling the natives they did a shitty job of stacking the stones!!

Hey Skooker;

Is that the guy in your avatar actually you?

Because that would explain a lot.

Just curious.

nah.......represents the liberal OCD internet k00ks I pwn on here daily as a matter of fact!!!:eusa_dance:
youir avatar is supposed to represent YOU

so if thats what you think it does, FAIL s0n

So a guy donated money to an ostensibly charitable organization that actually funneled resources to Hamas. The same guy contributes to the mosque effort.

Even though Hamas has nothing to do with al-Qa'idah or 9/11 and the contribution was accidental, the funding has suddenly become "dirty." I see.

So, are your fingers starting to hurt from grasping at those straws?

So a guy donated money to an ostensibly charitable organization that actually funneled resources to Hamas. The same guy contributes to the mosque effort.

Even though Hamas has nothing to do with al-Qa'idah or 9/11 and the contribution was accidental, the funding has suddenly become "dirty." I see.

From Wikipedia:

Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Wikipedia:

Among the founders of the Holy Land Foundation is Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a political leader of Hamas, who provided substantial funds to the Holy Land Foundation in the early 1990s.

In 1994, Marzook (who was named a Specially Designated Terrorist by the Treasury Department in 1995) designated HLF as the primary fund-raising entity for Hamas in the United States.

Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is there a point you're trying to make...? :confused:

From Wikipedia:

Is there a point you're trying to make...? :confused:

Yes...that the Jedi Mind Trick only works on the weak minded.

Obiwan.jpg

If your best argument is "Wait a minute, he supported these terrorists, not those terrorists." you might want to consider going back and trying again.

Last edited:
If your best argument is "Wait a minute, he supported these terrorists, not those terrorists." you might want to consider going back and trying again.

No thanks. There is no indication that he knew he was contributing to Hamas, and even if he did, Hamas has nothing to do with America, 9/11, or al-Qa'idah. Whether or not you choose to consider them a "terrorist" group is irrelevant.

I tried going to the link skookerasbil posted for the story but it didn't have the story. Can someone post a working link or paste the article?

I'm a little suspicious because if this was really true most major news networks and online news agencies would be reporting on it.

They are:

El-Gamal - Google Search

Here it is............just up on FOX.

Fcukker gave $$$ to Hamas group.................New York News | New York Breaking News | News Headlines For NYC

Wow. This investigation into those who would support the mosque seems to be growing into something that the “House Un-American Activities Committee” would have been proud of.

That is your defense?

I’m simply unimpressed. The loud anti-Mosque people are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. So some money may have come from questionable sources. Does that mean that, once the thing is built, we will have sharia law. Perhaps we should have an FBI agent at each Mosque. Let's have government spies at all our Churches. I have an idea. Let’s bring all religious people and charitable organizations before a tribunal. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

No thanks. There is no indication that he knew he was contributing to Hamas, and even if he did, Hamas has nothing to do with America, 9/11, or al-Qa'idah. Whether or not you choose to consider them a "terrorist" group is irrelevant.

OK..................

Reality is 95% perception s0n!!!

Like 14 people might thnk there is a question as to whether he knew it was Hamas or not!!!:funnyface:

That is the only thing that is "relevant".

Wow. This investigation into those who would support the mosque seems to be growing into something that the “House Un-American Activities Committee” would have been proud of.

That is your defense?

I’m simply unimpressed. The loud anti-Mosque people are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. So some money may have come from questionable sources. Does that mean that, once the thing is built, we will have sharia law. Perhaps we should have an FBI agent at each Mosque. Let's have government spies at all our Churches. I have an idea. Let’s bring all religious people and charitable organizations before a tribunal. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

indeed...........that is if you hail from a place like Glasscock, Texas or Ballville, Ohio!!! Nobody cares what people living in Beaver Oklahoma think about a mosque 2 blocks from Ground Zero.

Forum List

Back